question about jasper quest

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

proctor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 25, 2008
after you kill the big spider where do you go and what do you do with the venom sack and the spinnerette? thanks for any help

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Chesapeake
after you kill the big spider where do you go and what do you do with the venom sack and the spinnerette? thanks for any help
The spinnerette (or however you spell it) pops up in your backpack if you do enough damage. The sak you loot off the spider. I think it's random who gets it not sure tho. You will also need 10 gossamers that you loot off the smaller spawn.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Chesapeake
On test center I had to loot the sak but When I killed the spider on chessy it popped up in my backpack. Just wanted to let you know. :)

proctor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 25, 2008
so you loot the gosamers of f the teratians or other spawn outside the spider hole? also after you get them what do you do with them? Thanks

I

Intoxication

yes you get the spinnerette in your back pack after kill the big spider you then need 10 of the gossamers off of the drones and dreads that pop in the corners. after you have one spinnerette and 10 gossamers you just double click the spinnerette and you get a deed, the deed is for a huge spider web like the big ones in the corners of her room. You put the poison on the totems that you find in the middle of any of the grave yards.

E

Eyes of Origin

careful the web is huge.... know someone who put it on the second floor of his tower and it took the 2nd and 3rd floor and it could be seen on the roof as well

proctor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 25, 2008
thanks for the info guys we got the quest finished

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 30, 2004
Makoto & Luna
Congrats! I haven't even started it yet. :s Are webs the only thing the quest is giving? I've seen vampire bats on vendors for sale and stuff. Not sure where all the new items are coming from just yet.

proctor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 25, 2008
the bats are coming from spectral armors and shadow fiends in the grave yards. hope you get a few.