• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Anti-Bot Measures

G

As stated on the EA-Land blog:

"You credit your Payout Pool through activities such as buying objects, uploading custom content, buying a lot, etc."

Would this also include restocking food supplies, hiring the maid, gardner and repairman (as well as doing self repairs)?

G

Though right about now I'm not sure anyone knows the correct answer, but - the way I read the blog indicates that anything that makes money go away adds to your pool.

G

anything other than tip jars, and sim to sim transactions from what I understand, but just wanted clarification of the others.

Thank you for you input

R

Roger Wilco

<blockquote><hr>

Would this also include restocking food supplies, hiring the maid, gardner and repairman (as well as doing self repairs)?

[/ QUOTE ]
Seeing as how it's not another real life player getting the money I would guess that the answer is yes, but I don't know that to be a fact.

I

imported_remflyer

I'm pretty sure that only buying objects directly from the catalog counts and you may have to be a store owner? Restocking food supplies, hiring the maid, gardener and repairman all adds to the payout pool. I don't remember a reference to self repairs but I would think that would apply to the pool also.

You will find the basic information about the money pools at the game blueprint site.

G

I did a test on the cap limits and only discovered that I was credited half of what I sent on the maid only less than full price on uploading CC. Stocking the frig and buying from the catalog and doing repairs did not add to my cap limit at all.