• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Question about an item I got from the Great Lakes Castle IDOC tonight.

the Stranger

Adventurer
Got it as part of IDOC loot when Elektras castle fell tonight on Great Lakes.

It is a "Black Pearl". Looks EXACTLY like a single black pearl in your pack, same name, indistinguishable to a normal black pearl other than the fact that it will NOT stack with another black pearl. I bought a stack of black pearl from the mage shop and this single black pearl will NOT stack onto the other black pearl in any way. It is also not a newbied black pearl because it drops to the corpse when I die. If anybody knows why it wont stack or any information about it I appreciate it. Thanks!

P.S it also will not let me insure it if that helps at all.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can’t insure regs. I have a bunch of items that don’t stack with newer item, but your question is best asked on the rares page. Also post a pic and Item ID please

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
i do know that you can pick up the regs off of fire dungeon floor.
And they don't always stack.

i made a scavenger while doing Treasures of Wildfire
to pick them up off the floor.
I was looting everything there and all those regs on the floor
were driving me crazy when I ctrl-shift for corpses.