• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about a template

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this question, but I figured a 2nd opinion here couldn't hurt.

I'd like a little feedback on a template I've been working up. I'm shooting for a doom rares thief. Basically the idea is drop into doom, snatch up a few items and get back out with the bare minimum of combat. I'd really apperciate some feedback on the template.

Hiding - 100
Snooping - 100
Stealing - 100
stealth - 100
Fencing - 100
Tactics - 75
Anatomy - 80
Healing - 65

Str - 105
Dex - 125
Int- 20

This template is going to serve 2 roles, doom thief and pvp thief. (Leaning 99.9% on the thief, and .1% on the pvp side of things) The whole idea with this character is to avoid combat as much as possible, but I still want him to be fairly effective in a fight if it comes down to that.

G

One problem I see right at first glance is the stealing level...your not going to get much from Doom at that level except a lot of wasted time trying to pick things up. Most Doom hunters I know swear by at least 110, and most of them have it at 120. And why PvP stealing? Not much there to steal anymore, with insurance in effect and LRC. Best you would probably get would be someones bandages and/or pots.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I forgot to mention that shadow dancers are part of the suit I'm building for him. As well as some nice steaing/stealth jewels.

As for why pvp stealing, well because its a playstyle I enjoy. Granted it's not as lucrative as it was pre-AOS, but it's still fun to kill some time with, and blow off a little steam.