• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question #6

B

Bo Riddler

This weeks topic is PvP Rankings. In the old days of WoW, you could sport a cool title and others would know of your position in the battlefield based on your title.

Those are now gone, for several months since the change in PvP rankings, many PvPers have been asking for the Original PvP Ranks to be re-instated. So on to this weeks question.

D

DJTyrant

I think it's good that they are gone (to a degree) because of how flawed the system was back then. If players ever wanted to see Rank 14 they would need to play all day (10+ hours) or have multiple people playing the account considering it was done similar to a curve system.

The highest title that you achieved is still available for you to show off if you so choose. I like to keep on my 'Knight' title just because it sounds cool

G

i joined wow after the changes now i have lvled my warrior to 70 im doing pvp so i would like to sport a cool title. so bring them back Blizzard!

N

Nivaya

Well I did join Wow after the changes and I am so envious of all the master commanders and such running around, I would like to get a rank as well... possibly by some other means other than playing all day all PVP... maybe some for long quest chains or End Game Raids.