• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question #26 - Topic : What is on your to-do list?

B

Bo Riddler

There are still so many things that I need/want to do in this world. Even after two and a half years, I have much to do. I would like your opinion on what you need to do.

As for me, here are a few of them.

A. Run the entire legnth of the Tram.
B. See the inside of Scholo/Strat
C. Roll a Troll.
D. PvP
E. Find Skettis or is it Skittles? hrmmm.
F. Get that cool rep mount for my Rogue in Nagrand. I'm Revered ... so close!

Bo

E

Eldorian

I want to see some of the old world raid content I missed since I only hit 60 a few days before The Burning Crusade.

G

That's an interesting idea, I would love to see that stuff too, but they have to improve the loot because all of it is worse than green BC stuff.

E

Eldorian

<blockquote><hr>

That's an interesting idea, I would love to see that stuff too, but they have to improve the loot because all of it is worse than green BC stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not about the loot, it's about seeing the content.

G

Sure, but it's still a good idea to re-do those instances with improved loot and possibly make them set for level 70's, like the "heroic" dungeons.

B

Bo Riddler

LFG - LF2M Heroic Hogger. Need Tank and CC

I'd love to see that in Elwynn Forest.

Bo

G

I would like to see the old content and dungeons as wel as grab all the older dungeon armours as i still think they look cool and to say "Hey, i have finally done that!"

I would also like to play Horde :p Not done that past 20 or so

B

Bo Riddler

Update.

This week I have completed..

A. Run the entire legnth of the Tram. Did it on my 70th Rogue using Sprint now and then.

E. Find Skettis or is it Skittles? hrmmm. Found it, and hate the dailys with the eggs.

F. Get that cool rep mount for my Rogue in Nagrand. Got it! 80gp and one White War Talbuk!!!

F

Ferrous_Ironclaw

1-get my lvl 68 pally to 70
2-get his epic charger
3-get flyer/epic flyer
4-finish scholomance
5-finish stratholme
6-clear quest log (full atm)

G

1. Get my druid to 60....then 70....close ^_^
2. Play my horde lock more...i like the BE warlock mmmmm sexy
3. Get my Warlock her epic flying mount
4. Do Black Temple
5. Do kara all the way through in one night
6. Finish my quests in SMV for dailies.

F

Ferrous_Ironclaw

1-done...woohoo 70 finally!!!!
2-got my epic charger last nite, go speed racer, go speed racer, go speed racer go!!!