• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question #2

• Thread starter Bo Riddler
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bo Riddler

When creating a new character, why choose Horde? Alliance have the better looks, closer to normal sizes, easier to navigate main cities...for whatever reason it seems most servers have more Alliance than Horde characters.

So when creating a new character, or when you created your Horde main, why did you choose Horde?

Lets take a look at some choices...

G

Whoa...um...I don't have a horde...well I do, but i don't play them. I picked them more because I wanted to dink around with the undead and blood elves than anything else...

However, I think one of the most important things people have forgotten is that there is no "good" and "evil" but opposiing forces. Neither side is strictly good (Otherwise why have warlocks on alliance side as those are evil, why have paladins on horde side as paladins are typically "good")

If Horde were strictlyevil, then the Dark Knight would be left only to them, not Alliance as well, but its not...

Horde and Alliance are simply opposition forces in a battle on a large scale with no true good or evil. They're driven by their desire to survive.

R

RayneStorm

I went Horde cause I know the Alliance like the back of my hand. Wanted something different. Plus the male blood elves have funny /silly sayings.

B

Bo Riddler

Since we were down with upgrades for the first part of the week, I'll just leave this one up for another week.

Bo

M

March

I started Alliance and switched to Horde for my main. I chose Horde for age level of the players. It has been my personal experience that the Horde has a higher concentration of adult players.

Disclaimer: There is nothing wrong with kids playing the game and I have nothing against them but I wanted a guild of adults that have similar interests, responsibilities, and experiences. This was far easier to accomplish on the Horde side.