• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

quest to get to minataur labyrinth

G

I know it is in heartwood, but what is name of quest and who gives it?
I cant find it on uo guide, or stratics. It does not specify that I can find.

I

imported_Ill Saint

There is no quest to enter Labyrinth. Just double click the doors and hey presto.

G

You can enter also if you don't have any quest.
But there's one, that is given from the quester at luna bank ( i don't remember well) that you have to take 3 minotaur artifacts. I am ever dead in the labirinth and i don't know where are the artefacts

But I think the are some urnes

G

Actually the minataur artifact quest is in heartwood and given by Lore Keeper Broolol (pt1) and Braen the Thaurmaturgist (pt2). The artifacts are lying on the ground at the far back of the labyrinth. The only real way to get back in there is to stealth and that is still tricky to do without being reveled.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Actually the minataur artifact quest is in heartwood and given by Lore Keeper Broolol (pt1) and Braen the Thaurmaturgist (pt2). The artifacts are lying on the ground at the far back of the labyrinth. The only real way to get back in there is to stealth and that is still tricky to do without being reveled.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, you have to go way to the back. It really isn't difficult if you are patient. I have gm hiding and 120 stealth, but only 100 skill. I slap on a pair of shadow dancer legs and go at it. It is even easier if you have ninjitsu, as you can go in ostard or wolf form so even if you are revealed you can move at mounted speed until you can hide again. I find if I am patient that I am very rarely revealed with this combo. Also, if you do die, any arties you have already collected stay with you as they are blessed. There is a healer just south of the labyrinth door as well, so easy rez and your back at it. I generally only wear the leggings so if I do die the insurance loss is very minimal.