• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quest info - Spoilers

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can anyone get this dude Egwexem to offer them the quest he has? Located 166.17, 34.06 just outside gates from town near steps.

For some reason dble clicking on him he will not offer me the quest and you cant talk to him either even tho he says he is a 'questgiver' in beta he gave 'rumors abound' quest

Also has anyone found Percolem the Hunter, he used to be in tavern however that seems to have 'disappeared' as far as the 'building' is concerned and now I cant find him.

Anyone with other quest info post here

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Egwexem's still a quest-giver for me. Have you already completed the quest for entry to the abyss from one side or the other?

I'll keep an eye open for Percolem - his quests are listed in the update notes.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah I went in from the fire island side on my Elf character. I guess this is the reverse of that then and does he send you to Naxatilor the Seer from that side?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I went in from the fire island side on my Elf character. I guess this is the reverse of that then and does he send you to Naxatilor the Seer from that side?
*nods* he does.

I suspect both sides are treated as the same quest, just two very different paths to completing it, so once you've finished one, you've finished both.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
looks that way, any hints on where this 'shrine' of singularity is lol or do I need to be a gargolye to get in there, can see some sparkly things that lead over a mountain wall but I can't get in as elf

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you came in through the fire island, I believe you should already have access (and so don't need to visit the shrine). If that's not the case, I believe runes can be marked inside the valley if you can find a helpful gargoyle.

Y

Yalp

Egwexem's still a quest-giver for me. Have you already completed the quest for entry to the abyss from one side or the other?

I'll keep an eye open for Percolem - his quests are listed in the update notes.
Percolem is west of the public soul forge in the open air market.

I never did figure out how to get to the far south (sandy area) in open beta.. can anyone give me some hints?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't double-checked but it used to be possible to teleport over narrow spots of the gaps/barrirers. I suspect there's a gargoyle flight-path somewhere that leads there.

Y

Yalp

I haven't double-checked but it used to be possible to teleport over narrow spots of the gaps/barrirers. I suspect there's a gargoyle flight-path somewhere that leads there.
thx.. I will check the teleport option.. I'm keeping myself elven... so flight isn't an option for me ;(

Y

Yalp

have tried everything to get my elven self across either the black liquid river or the regular river. Can't place a boat, can't teleport, can't find a door..

ok closed betas.. how do you get to the southern area of Ter Mur where it's a sandy island

.. and speaking of.. how do you get into the volcano at the nw area when you are elven/human as well?

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to get into the sandy area with teleport ... it didnt work from where I used to teleport during the beta. I was on a human character but I also havent seen any flight paths to it, but there seem to be some flight towers spread across the lands. maybe you can get over there from such a tower.
I havent tried the vulcano.
But I had to find the shrine of singularity too. I needed that one for getting access to the abyss. (The human counterpart simply was too messed. After trying for around 8500 seconds to get the third key part, I gave up on that one.) The shrine actually is above the gargoyles entrance to the abyss/tomb of kings. When you walk around that mountain, you will recognize a flight path and little further a footing path. I had to use teleport for the last part but marking runes and recalling works fine to get access to the shrine.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Percolem is west of the public soul forge in the open air market.
Thank you ... I rather ignored him originally because I mistook him for a generic "kill X of Y for a bag of random loot" fellow.

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shrine of Singularity

To get to the shrine of singularity: Walk to the Tomb of Kings entry, then head to the right along the mountain. Look for a walking path up onto the snowy part. Then teleport down unto the grassy area.

Of course you read the books back in the Holy City library/museum and you TOOK NOTES. There is a quiz.