• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvPers not allowed in trammel :(

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
So I've got a couple of hours to kill this afternoon.
I could go make a nuisance of myself and go hunt spawners but I'd really like one (or two) of those fancy new aprons so I head down to the spider Navrey (by myself) to end a few spider lives.
I suppose it's a grand shock to you all to see mean ole Flutter down there not bothering people!
Yea I even ressed some guy a couple of times when no one else would. :lol:
In between spider spawns I'm reading forums or paying bills online or just talking on the phone... whatever. Not purposefully being rude to anyone by not chatting, just keeping to myself.

Funny how simply being on non-pvp turf is enough to cause distress. I will tell you I was by myself, no one else in the guild was on this afternoon.
Now, don't take this post as me being upset or mad anyone said anything to me, but rather that the pve playerbase is no better when it comes to smack talking.
According to a couple of my pvm comrades this afternoon pvpers need to stay in Fel. We are apparently unwelcome to play the whole game. Supposedly if a pvper is doing something other than pvping it means they suck at UO. I could continue but I wont.

I found it rather amusing. Don't think that it's only the pvpers who talk a lot of smack for no apparent reason.
You all really need to realize it's not just PvPers who are rude buttholes in this game. I know you'd like to think that, but it's simply not true.

Guess they showed me!
Here's a screenshot of some of it. Vent is shown to prove I am alone. Some areas are blacked out to quell the easily offended.

C

CatLord

Some areas are blacked out to quell the easily offended.

I find it Funny to have a room named after me and Oriana... and spend so much time there with Kasimir...

One circle, One heart... ?

Not offensive at all...

:grouphug:

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh golly noes!! NmE in tram?!?

Little do they know, we don't care about worthless 20's anymore. We are in it for the big bux. Tangle aprons for all!

The circle alliance has nothing on our square defiance!!

Don't make us pvm you to death!

Unlike our foes, if you raid our navery or slasher, we won't Zerg you into assimilation. We will just kill the monster better. (our 1337 haxXorZ will pwnface them monstaz!!)

word

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it Funny to have a room named after me and Oriana... and spend so much time there with Kasimir...

Not offensive at all...

I go where the talkey is. It's just coinkidink that people migrate to that room.

Oh btw tell sin hi.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am either a poor pvper or a poor pvmer or a poor rper. However, coming from my pvmer side, all walks of life are welcome in trammel except those pesky tamers who name their pets after themselves. They should be shot, really. I mean who in their right mind walks around with a name like Podolak and has a dragon named: "a greater podo" and a mount named: "a dread podohorse". I mean seriously that is just distasteful.

Addendum: It has been brought to my attention that some people other than me do name their pets after themselves. Apparently there is some kind of narcissism epidemic running around. I apologize for any offense I might have made.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Some areas are blacked out to quell the easily offended.

Not offensive at all...

Yeah, Hi your sources are lying to you.
The main blacked out channel has a swear word in it that isnt allowed on Stratics. To stay in the ROC I cut it out.
Here's another pic with just the bad word cut out. (and our map infos)

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm I don't get it =/

According to the picture, he said, nice pvp guild, here in tram.

Is this smacktalk now?

I certainly agree though, that it's not only pvp'ers that are capable of smacktalk. Thank you for the reminder.

C

CatLord

first picture... room starts with P

second picture... room starts with T

you should have rename it to Patronizing in Trammel or something similar...

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love when they smack talk you trying to get a response they get so frustrated when you give them the silent treatment :eek:snap:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most reds can't pvm in tram :(

And yes. 20 scrolls are so worthless! Argh!! With 4 people we so can't do a barracoon in 15 minutes or less and get 12 chances at that 120 magery/eval/resist/etc.. when you kill 1 spider and get nothing!

ARGHHHH TRAMMYS GET EVERYTHING. I WANNA NARVEY IT UP! SCROLLS ARE STUPID AND USELESS!! I QUIT PVP!! IM GOING BLUE!!

C

CatLord

lol I swear to you Pitr I didn't change the name of that room. I only blacked it out bc of the swear word and bc "Trammy" is offensive to some people.
Fluffy... I still say a love room rocks...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I give up buddy. You go ahead and be paranoid.
/

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way Im reading it which again is just my opinion the guy is saying it more like this... Nice...a pvp guild in tram. Which can be taken many ways. Well Im a pvper and I go to tram quite a bit. Just not on me red :p

I can understand what Flutter is meaning since most people on many shards thinks that pvp guilds have all the fel stuff they are greedy and take the tram stuff to. Fel players like eye candy to. We dont like to admit it lol Maybe the remark didnt mean it but we all can read it and have different views on it.

I :heart: eye candy just as much as the other guy! I just hide it in the closet with my old skeletons :p

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have been in her vent almost daily.
I never saw a channel named after Pitr or Oriana or w/e her name is.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"PvPers not allowed in Trammel" - I didn't see those words or anything similar in the screenshot.

Explain.
She did explain.

According to a couple of my pvm comrades this afternoon pvpers need to stay in Fel. We are apparently unwelcome to play the whole game. Supposedly if a pvper is doing something other than pvping it means they suck at UO. I could continue but I wont.

Guess they showed me!
Here's a screenshot of some of it. Vent is shown to prove I am alone. Some areas are blacked out to quell the easily offended.

Am I the only one who actually read this post at the beginning and understood the words or does everyone just skim the words and produce their own opinions and ideas? Sheesh. :popcorn:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way Im reading it which again is just my opinion the guy is saying it more like this... Nice...a pvp guild in tram. Which can be taken many ways. Well Im a pvper and I go to tram quite a bit. Just not on me red :p

I can understand what Flutter is meaning since most people on many shards thinks that pvp guilds have all the fel stuff they are greedy and take the tram stuff to. Fel players like eye candy to. We dont like to admit it lol Maybe the remark didnt mean it but we all can read it and have different views on it.

I :heart: eye candy just as much as the other guy! I just hide it in the closet with my old skeletons :p
I understood it and she has a right to be a little aggro over it. I didnt skim over it. I was just not trying to add flame to the fire by saying some may read it otherwise before it went onto a tram vs fel argument.