• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[PvP] To The TMC Miners in Occlo

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pay Your bills and we ignore you or it continues from now on.

N

NewThunder

I wonder if this is like the tax i used to collect to not kill lumberjacks.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's exactly like that thunder. If people insist on mining next to CoW houses they should expect to pay their taxes to do so. otherwise, those miners should expect to suffer our attention.

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this new generic version of cow sounds pretty scary... they can kill miners now? holy ****

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rofl, tell Pimpin of L*D we can only kill miners. Or better yet tell ^X^ who lose with 5 to 1 odds against us that we can kill only miners.

If people want to mine next to our guild houses and leave messes outside our homes, they can pay taxes to do so.

If some low post count newb named cash wants to pvp, we can kill him too.

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if post counts on stratics reflect pvp skills.... then omnicron would own every person on every shard at the same time...
but sadly you both suck :(
still :heart: u omnicron

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if post counts on stratics reflect pvp skills.... then omnicron would own every person on every shard at the same time...
but sadly you both suck :(
still :heart: u omnicron
so says the nobody.

M

MoneyMaker

Since I don't pay a tax, I expect I will get whacked....... but spare the bug, please. He would just be another mess, anyways. :D

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you don't mine outside our houses we don't care but these guys like to leave ore elementals and other garbage outside one or two of our homes so we have a quarrel that can be solved with taxation or retaliation.

M

MoneyMaker

Mining with a gargoyle pickaxe and NOT killing the Eles........ Whack'em! Whack'em twice. Once for your guild and once again for me!
Nothing worse than mining and running afoul of someone else's Ore Elemental.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's really just annoying because they flag you just before you log out and then waste your time switching chars.

L

Lethal Injection

perhaps it is time to set up outside cows houses. lets see every cow member will now pay tmc and wekkly duty of 1000000 gp for the free access of your houses.your bill cow is due now. other wise tmc will to start dropping off cu's uni. nothing worse than having to kill 5 or 6 cu's every time you recall home

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bunch of trammies could hardly hope to kill us. TMC are like gnats. annoying, not dangerous.

A

Annienox

trammy calling trammys thats the pot calling the kettle black. when least we met you were on the running and i was chasing but that is all you do run cast fireball then run some more. so again i belive its time for tmc tammers to drop some presents. at your door

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol when has TMC ever had me on the run? I do recall my last engagement with KoVF and TMC resulted in 4 people attempting to gank me. 2 of them dieing. 1 server line hopping like a mad man and another who actually abandoned his guildmate.

N

NewThunder

I didn't realize there was anywhere to Mine on Occlo, where are the mines? Where are these Cow Houses?

A

Annienox

i was not in tmc when we last met it was at a fell idoc. funn how cow cant stand toe to toe with someone. hmm reminds me of ld. lol

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was not in tmc when we last met it was at a fell idoc. funn how cow cant stand toe to toe with someone. hmm reminds me of ld. lol
Yes I recall that castle fall. Elvis, one other member and I killed on everybody. And the scrubs were forced onto stealthers. we got some good laughs. Nobody would step up and place so some random guy ended up placing once we'd taken all the choice loot.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Aren't you NIXD? I think you were back when I played Legends. back when NIXD was all in TB and trying to hold the sigils with 3 greater dragons/factions traps/10+ people....and would lose all the sigils to 3 !OF! on a single push.

Horrible.

I doubt you could make anyone run.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cleaned up a little drama and added a "[PvP]" tag to the title to mark this thread as suitable for PvP banter.

PM me if you have feedback about this method.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maplestone, it was a great idea. The pvp tag makes it clear and allows for separate lines of conversation.