• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP thread. Keep it in here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A Rev

There was about 5 of them with a dragon and the 2 brave enough to venture out from behind all their fields died multiple times. :)
We may have had 5 but only 2 of them are close to trained. The Tamer and me, a mage. I did die once, i had about 7mages casting on me then you pop out of nowhere to ar ignore...and couldnt even get the kill shot!

None of the others are even considered veteran status as far as im aware...and STILL i would take there pvp skills over yours!

Your little tactic of poison, ar ignore is useless! Orange petals see you of with minimul effort, just need to wait to get hold of some...plus, 25 damage ar ignores...really??

You have truly ****ed that template!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We may have had 5 but only 2 of them are close to trained. The Tamer and me, a mage. I did die once...
The 2 mages that ventured out both died numerous times. You shouldn't even be commenting at all about pvp if either of them was you. Nuff said. Don't bother replying, I wont read it. You have nothing to say I'd be remotely interested in hearing. You're not good.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you think his Temp is bad you should look at his armour/weps. No wonder he cant dream of hanging 1v1.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may get the last shot in before the dragon super balls me for the third time but thats about it. Come one you play a dexxer that cant even cap AIs LOL, and dies 3v1.

Your just one more crappy SL following the super dragon around.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may get the last shot in before the dragon super balls me for the third time but thats about it. Come one you play a dexxer that cant even cap AIs LOL, and dies 3v1.

Your just one more crappy SL following the super dragon around.
That why you keep playing less and less? Your deaths just keep piling up. Go spout your idiocy to someone who actually thinks you're good. You might someone on the pvm forum.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i'm so bad at pvping why are you cowering from my duel challenge.

I think we all know the answer. You're nothing.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i'm so bad at pvping why are you cowering from my duel challenge.I think we all know the answer. You're nothing.
I think you're forgetting the fact that everytime I've seen you in UO, you've died. With me hitting you. I think your nothing gauge is a little off, Stoffers.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then why so afraid to pure mage duel me for 50 mil. Should be easy money. Stop making excuses and fight me you Puss.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then why so afraid to pure mage duel me for 50 mil. Should be easy money. Stop making excuses and fight me you Puss.
Your 50 mil duel is too cheap. You hand 100 mil to Leo and I'm in. When he icq's me that he has your guild, then you'll get your duel. Pure mage.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100 mil is not a realistic duel amount, it's too much for a backpack.

Stop making excuses.

Ill tell you what.. After I beat you I'll let you go double or nothing.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100 mil is not a realistic duel amount, it's too much for a backpack.

Stop making excuses.

Ill tell you what.. After I beat you I'll let you go double or nothing.
*yawn* I beat you every time you show your face. This is all talk and everyone knows it. I wont hold my breath for Leo's icq. Hey, how'd you like the F3AR, FFBz beatdown in Despise yesterday? All your girls showed up and went down in 5 seconds flat. Multani went down first. HAHAH

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn you guys did raid. :<

I hung around for two coons then remembred how boring spawning is and went to a friends house.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn you guys did raid. :<

I hung around for two coons then remembred how boring spawning is and went to a friends house.
Hey look, they did 2 spawns after we worked them. Congrats, your guilds finally transferred enough members to have 3 times our number and get 2 spawns off? Good work. No one cares. Tell Multani to cast more fields next time so he can hide behind them more.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My guild is going to x-fer one more player... for a total of 4. I dont call the shots in FFBz or F3AR nor am I allyed. So maybe you should talk to them.

I am sure they did not have 3x your numbers, you guys dont leave Luna without a number advantage.

When is your fight with Stussy going down? I cant wait to watch you slither out of that.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My guild is going to x-fer one more player... for a total of 4. I dont call the shots in FFBz or F3AR nor am I allyed. So maybe you should talk to them.

I am sure they did not have 3x your numbers, you guys dont leave Luna without a number advantage.

When is your fight with Stussy going down? I cant wait to watch you slither out of that.
Ok well while you wait, I'd like to thank you and Stuffy for the silver/gold/points. It's been a pleasure doing business with you. Noobs.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea man when you roll up with the leet 25 dam AI train and war fork hitting just above ten dam I dont know what to do. /eye roll

A

A Rev

The 2 mages that ventured out both died numerous times. You shouldn't even be commenting at all about pvp if either of them was you. Nuff said. Don't bother replying, I wont read it. You have nothing to say I'd be remotely interested in hearing. You're not good.
I "ventured" out 4 times, killed 5 people died once...that once was when i hit another ridiculous lag spike. I saw you pop out next to me, then must have been 3mins later i was still standing there half life!

Your terrible! Any dexxer worth a damn would have had me dead stationary in less than 30s...even with 70DCI and 120wrestle.

If i had had a pot you would have never stood a chance...i could probably have harm spammed you to death...my harms do just as much as your AI's!!!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I "ventured" out 4 times, killed 5 people died once...that once was when i hit another ridiculous lag spike. I saw you pop out next to me, then must have been 3mins later i was still standing there half life!

Your terrible! Any dexxer worth a damn would have had me dead stationary in less than 30s...even with 70DCI and 120wrestle.

If i had had a pot you would have never stood a chance...i could probably have harm spammed you to death...my harms do just as much as your AI's!!!
HAHAHA Are you serious? There's not a character in UO that could lag out for THREE MINUTES and live to a mongbat. I can kill any character with the lagged in 30 seconds. You're assuming you're the only one lagging. I have been lagged all week too.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He wont duel me Atl. He probably doesnt even have 50 mil. Even if he did, why would the worst mage on the shard put up his gold he probably bought with his allowance when theres no chance he can win.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea its like going to a five dollar poker game and trying to raise people 30 thousand.

If he really had 50 mil kicking around IMO he should spend it on his suit not give it to you.

A

A Rev

HAHAHA Are you serious? There's not a character in UO that could lag out for THREE MINUTES and live to a mongbat. I can kill any character with the lagged in 30 seconds. You're assuming you're the only one lagging. I have been lagged all week too.
I play from the uk and regularly lag for 3mins plus...hell sometimes i even have to reconnect.

I dont mind fighting ****ty pvpers like you because i get back and am still half life.

Stop avoiding the real issue btw...duel stussy...hell, when i get a good day of lag(below 300ping) ill duel you!

Edit: Btw Stussy if you wana duel sometime let me know. Im not scared you see and wont use lag as an excuse if i lose.

Edit part 2!: you must really suck if you cant toe to toe with a mongbat and not die...lag or not even after 15mins!!! This just exemplifies your sheer stupidity and ****ness!

S

shadow14

COM from NAPA joins SL on orgin!!!! just thought i would put that out there u waffles too scared to be on ur own???

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know what's more poor Balinor... Your excuses or your bank balance in game.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id insult your game, but you dont have any. Coward.
And that would actually hurt me if you had killed me even ONCE in the 2 times I've seen you pvp. Cept who died in those confrontations? Exactly. I think I should let you BORROW some of my game. You need it.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me guess how it went.

He was solo at yew, you stelthed around and saw him. Went to Luna waited 15-20 mins for 3 or 4 guildmates to get on then went back and ganked him.

Thats the only game I have seen from any SL. There is either 3-6 of them or none of them.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 times I've seen Balinor went down like this.

1) I chased Paindawhatever from the Alter of Despise, to destard, to the enterence of destard as Balinor followed along. He had a stealth archer ready for me and I was dismounted and the 3 of them killed me.

2) We were at Fire fighting 2 vs 2 oranges was like Salmon and someone else.. I ran in to fight Salmon 1 v 1 and Balinor and a Stealth archer popped out to kill me 3 v 1.

3) I was on my stealther, just checking to see who was at Despise, so I could decide what character to come back on. I was revealed on foot and was holy light spammed to death by Balinor and friend.

4) I call Balinor out for a 1 v 1 in yew. He cant even get a spell off and ganks me with Santa Claws. (btw i didnt chug a potion, you didnt even get a poison off on me)

He wont duel me because he knows the outcome. He cant handle me 1 v 1.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only good thing I can say about Balinor, is he is really good at avoiding fights. It's not hard to win everytime if you dont fight unless you have 2-3 people with you against 1.

I would never die either if I only fought people 2-3v1 too.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He still dies when its 3v1, yea hes that bad. :/
Coming from the 2 that talk the most and die the most... this is more like worship. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. The crying is a little annoying, but since you donate so much silver to the cause, I'll forgive ya this once.

S

shadow14

balinor atl has a point bro (stussy u blow and have never seen u PVP) but ATL fight all by himself all the time but i only see u when theres 3 or 4 of ya why is that bro?

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
balinor atl has a point bro (stussy u blow and have never seen u PVP) but ATL fight all by himself all the time but i only see u when theres 3 or 4 of ya why is that bro?
Then I suppose you'd be real intelligent to say I blow, since again.. You've never seen me PVP.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't give free pvp lessons. :) Your boy just got taught a valuable lesson at the yew gate tho. heh

E

Eyes of Origin

The new Factions Test server opened today... so far looks pretty cool.. hope everyone checks it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.