• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP thread. Keep it in here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eyes of Origin

lol u sure do talk alot for never being out and about! this is a PVP thread PVP or STFU!
I'm out and about quite a bit. Shows what you know?
We take your spawn, you show up at the gate, SL runs around telling you to kill CoM and you come here posting that SL needs to handle their own and then you went and joined SL, your whole guild went SL.
Super Alliance ftw? You had no choice but to ally cause you suck.
Had you boys holed up in the house the other night lol

rolleyes:

E

Eyes of Origin

Shush. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. You play a stealth dismount archer. If I gave you my template, you would die within 30 seconds of showing yourself EVERY time on it. It takes real skill to play my template as good as I play it. I guarantee you that. Come duel me, I'll give you any rules you want, besides the obvious like I cant hold a weapon, and I'll smoke you every time. You'll stand no chance. That's skill. Quiet dear, this is a pvp thread. Let the big boys talk.
You deathstrike, disarm and holy light, yay for you. I know what you do and you still have yet to kill me anywhere.
99% of the time when I see you, I am never on a stealth dismount archer, so I dont know who you think I am, but when I've seen you I've been on a mage.

S

shadow14

WELL AFTER FIGHTING TONIGHT I CAN SEE COM IS STILL CALLIN PEEPS FROM OTHER SHARDS!!!!!!

E

Eyes of Origin

The problem with that is that most of CoM has or had chars here to begin with.

Being that you have a 5 guild alliance, wtf are you b****ing about?

S

shadow14

LOL @ 5 guild alliance if u look 2 of those guilds are single person guilds NOOB! so if ya look at it we actually only have 3 guilds in the alliance! k thnks

E

Eyes of Origin

LOL @ 5 guild alliance if u look 2 of those guilds are single person guilds NOOB! so if ya look at it we actually only have 3 guilds in the alliance! k thnks
does not matter how many ppl are in each of the guilds.. there are 5 guilds in your alliance... and countless numbers of noobs... not to mention the pathetic S1N members who joined CoM cause they are scared of stat.

S

shadow14

only reason u are still controlling the towns is we killed all of u at ur base! some how u took the sigil to TB base and COM wuz there guarding it so we couldnt get it! then we kill COM guys and 1 runs out with the sigil and never shows up at any of the faction bases!!! just give it time u will lose ur towns!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does not matter how many ppl are in each of the guilds.. there are 5 guilds in your alliance... and countless numbers of noobs... not to mention the pathetic S1N members who joined CoM cause they are scared of stat.
Huh, I joined COM also. Cause you're going to see what fighting without pets is like. Should be fun! CANT WAIT! haha

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to personally thank PWND and the members of Fear and FFBZ who were on over the weekend for some of the greatest pvp fun I have had in years and some of the most exciting UO play as well.

Special thanks go to Toombstone for making this morning interesting, it might have been more so if I had had any support gear on me at all, but I find it stimulating to know that there will be no more "down time" in faction play.

*salutes*

E

Eyes of Origin

I was wondeirng how this thread got so long.. nice set of screenshots.. but I hate when it takes so long to load a thread.

Keep up the "bragging" and the big boys you like talking about might come back from Pacific and start logging in over here again lol

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good pictures, that one in Despise of me was when I was rked from a rat man archer after his rat mage friends ganked me.

I am kicking myself for not taking a picture of me killing bal 3v1 straight up. Age and Nameless killed me not long after because I was loling to hard.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:link:
Good pictures, that one in Despise of me was when I was rked from a rat man archer after his rat mage friends ganked me.

I am kicking myself for not taking a picture of me killing bal 3v1 straight up. Age and Nameless killed me not long after because I was loling to hard.
YOU didn't kill anything, an ogre lord did. I took a hard hit from your axe, I'll give you that much. You couldn't kill me on your best day. haha

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:lol::link:

YOU didn't kill anything, an ogre lord did. I took a hard hit from your axe, I'll give you that much. You couldn't kill me on your best day. haha Lets not forget the fact you died seconds later. haha

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ogre lords can lighting strike and crushing blow? Fact is you were ganking and forgot your health bar (noob mistake) I nerved you then crushing blow you were red lined with no stam and trapt. Then my pal the ogre lord hit you for like 5 hps seconds before I brought down the house. Feel free to justify it all you want but you died 3v1 I got your points and you enjoyed stat loss, I know if I died 3v1 I would feel like an idiot.

Your character simply cant do enough dps to kill me, hell he cant even hit with without dissarm. You kill a few mages with low DCI and think your unbeatable? Please...

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ogre lords can lighting strike and crushing blow? Fact is you were ganking and forgot your health bar (noob mistake) I nerved you then crushing blow you were red lined with no stam and trapt. Then my pal the ogre lord hit you for like 5 hps seconds before I brought down the house. Feel free to justify it all you want but you died 3v1 I got your points and you enjoyed stat loss, I know if I died 3v1 I would feel like an idiot.

Your character simply cant do enough dps to kill me, hell he cant even hit with without dissarm. You kill a few mages with low DCI and think your unbeatable? Please...
I can easily kill you. Care to put your money where your mouth is? I'm down for a 50 mil duel, no rules cept NO POTS. HAHA You'll get stomped. By the way, you didn't kill me, an Ogre Lord did. You can't kill me. Post a screenshot of it. Oh you can't? Didn't happen. By the way, thanks for your gold and silver, and your Barracoon. Oh and, is that YOU trying to BYPASS the special timer up there ATL? In that middle picture??? *GASP* SO EVERYONE KNOWS, he has to take off his weapon to do that. So just dismount him till he gets the picture. haha Oh yea, we do that to you anyways. What's that 5-6 deaths now? You're nothin. I've died once to a guard, and once to an Ogre Lord. What's that say about your skill? haha

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha! Rage on little stelther.
I'll take this message to mean you're too scared to fight a stealther and you're declining. All talk ATL. haha You were braggin before you started playing how good you were... I still haven't seen it... Dying a lot are ya? Better hurry up and move more noobs over. You're still gettin worked. Ask Nosveratu how Despise went. haha

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pfft dexxer duels are w/e you want me to fight you without chugging while you spam chiv heal and dissarm? No thanks. Plus you dont have 50 mil, if you did you should spend it on your suit to get better... not give it to me.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pfft dexxer duels are w/e you want me to fight you without chugging while you spam chiv heal and dissarm? No thanks. Plus you dont have 50 mil, if you did you should spend it on your suit to get better... not give it to me.
So in one post you own me, in the next you can't fight me without pots? Make up your mind, you're good, you suck... WHICH IS IT? haha I'll stick with you suck. Cause I know that to be true.

E

Eyes of Origin

Obviously someone does. Cause there's no WAY Sosarian Jewel would make it anywhere near any pvp list I'd make. haha What is that by the way? Looks interesting... I'm finding myself really wanting it actually. Care to share?
You're lucky I cant post icq's here so stop playing stupid. Trash.

End of story.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I love is that you worship me that much. That you'd go to such an extent to fake up a whole page... nice work. I love it! Keep posting!

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAHAH Troll.
Whose trolling who? I have ownership of this thread. I always have. This is my thread, the PvP thread. Check the archives. I've been posting on these boards periodically for 10 years and now I'm here to take out the trash. I'm Pan Arcane. I hold the throne here. There is no player as honest, agitating or charismatic as Pan Arcane you hear. I am your hell. You can't match me in any facet. And you need to face it, you're a C- player and I'm a bonified A+. Those are the odds.

Ain't no poser going to call me troll. I have exposed you already. Give it up, you will never win. You know why? Because I'm Pan Arcane. And right now you're just another notch in the belt. I'm a veteran of the game. I've seen it all. You want some advice? You will look up to people like me because I'll outclass you in every which way. I already have. Don't forget this lesson. I taught you R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

Get back to your role stealther.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gotta love fake screen shots. Stussy must have made those when he was brewing up fake emails/ping pics.

E

Eyes of Origin

Only a fool would come on here and defend trash like Balinor, so it figures the rest of the trash in SL are gonna come post here and take up for Balinor. rolleyes:

Balinor -1
Pan +1

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only a fool would come on here and defend trash like Balinor, so it figures the rest of the trash in SL are gonna come post here and take up for Balinor. rolleyes:

Balinor -1
Pan +1
So much hate. I really get under some skin... nice. :) I'm all about feelin the love when I kill you all and stand over your corpses.

E

Eyes of Origin

It's really too bad all those posts were removed. =/

I will say this though, its because of ppl like Balinor that make this game one of the worst games to play anymore. You represent everything bad about UO.
And I wonder why I only log in once a week if that anymore. =/

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol he tried to deny it!

Bal, stop taking pictures of ganks that was 6-8v1, it makes you look trashy. Plus no one will belive you, not even people in your noob squad.

How does it feel to be the laughing-stock of Origin?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feel free to post those pictures again, I was getting a good laugh from them myself. Oh and ATL, I posted that picture with a shot of the journal, it shows more than one person there... I understand some people have a hard time reading tho.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, just the other night I was loling hard while pvping. I killed some awful dexxer 3v1 in Despise, can you belive it!? 3... vs... 1

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent even had time to check this week, and here's a big shock, santa's still obsessed. Get off my *****.

It's funny that you claim I make fake screenshots, yet I'm one of the only ones who posts here that leaves the full screen without ANY edits on my screenshots. I'm assuming you are refering to my ping post. Why the hell would i fake a ping shot. Anyone who has played with me a long time knows of my ongoing connection problems. Unfortunatley, If i could switch to someone else as an ISP I would have by now, but the only thing offered other then my internet is satellite, and I really dont want more of those in my yard. Unfortunatley I havent had time to play at all lately, I miss the opportunities to come make Balinor and Santa cry in eachothers arms, but I'll be back on eventually.

It's funny how your rules of dueling keep changing Balinor. It's even more funny that you want a no potion duel, when you play a disarm chiv dexer.

Funny Stuff. You guys havent lost a beat, you're still the biggest morons on Origin.

S

shadow14

Just letting everyone know PWNED is going back to MIN!!!!!!! SO EVERYONE READING THIS GO JOIN AN OPPOSITE FACTION PLS LETS GET THIS **** ROLLIN!!!!!!!!!

E

Eyes of Origin

Just letting everyone know PWNED is going back to MIN!!!!!!! SO EVERYONE READING THIS GO JOIN AN OPPOSITE FACTION PLS LETS GET THIS **** ROLLIN!!!!!!!!!
lol whats wrong, you were in the SL 5 guild alliance? Too much for ya? Dont want to be associated with Balinor cause of last night? Realize how bad SL sucks? SL start attacking alliance members? rofl all the above?

And whats with this solo TB player no one is suppose to know who he is? Funny stuff. Heard about that when I logged into vent tonight.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol whats wrong, you were in the SL 5 guild alliance? Too much for ya? Dont want to be associated with Balinor cause of last night? Realize how bad SL sucks? SL start attacking alliance members? rofl all the above?

And whats with this solo TB player no one is suppose to know who he is? Funny stuff. Heard about that when I logged into vent tonight.
You're working under the false assumption I care. I killed over 20 PWND today. In luna, at spawns... in yew... They weren't needed. You should recruit them. I was starting to get bored, need more to kill.

S

shadow14

LOL YES BALINOR KILLED US AFK AND WHILE FIGHTING COM!!!!! AND YES HE KILLED US AFK IN LUNA!!!! GREAT JOB!!! YET WHEN ALONE STAY HIDDEN AND IN THE HOUSE SON!!!!!! THIS SHARD NO LONGER HAS A PLACE FOR U!!!!

T

Thumper from

i dont recall u ever kill me punk and i called u out like 5 times and u would show?? scared poor lil fella fear da wabbit!!

T

Thumper from

and u eyes?? fear what u ?? care to try me oh that is right run!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.