• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**PVP THREAD** Keep all pvp talk in this thread!!

• Thread starter Elektra Rose
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
E

Elektra Rose

HERE IS THE DEAL FOLKS!!! I talked it over with Orvago and we decided this was the best way to work this all out so there were not so many locked threads on the forum.

However you need to read the rules stated below and follow them to a "T", or this thread will be removed as well.

We decided to use the Rules that Ovrkill used on his shard forum to make things a little easier since these rules work for them I see no reason why they wont work here.

OK, so we've been having a chat to some PvPers who were worried that PvP doesn't get a fair go on these boards. As a result, the moderators have agreed to allow this thread to be stickied so it can serve as the home for PvP talk on this board. Contrary to what many believe, we both understand that PvP is an important part of UO and we're willing to work with you guys as long as you are willing to work with us.

We will allow smack talk (moreso than normal threads that would likely have been locked on the forum), however, please do not get carried away with it.

Now, this thread is aimed to give the 'PvPers' who wish to discuss PvP topics and smack talk a place to do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT mention anything to do with hacking, third party software, accusations of people using them, exploits & scams. You will get a nice 24 hour ban from this forum if you want to try your luck. This is the only warning you will get.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Examples on the Difference between Personal Attacks and Game Smack Talk:

[*]<u> Personal Attacks </u> : Personal insults to get them annoyed and provoking them to attack you, such as "Your a fat housey" [*]<u>Game Smack Talk</u>: Smack talk is putting ones opinions out as to how bad they are and how they cannot pvp or duel; such as "Your shocking on a mage so you can only play overpowered templates." (Thanks to Petrify for the original penning of these two examples.)

<u>Please note</u>:

[*]This is your place to talk about PvP. Any other threads started outside of this one will be Moderated as harshly as all other threads. Best thing is to keep all PvP talk in here. [*] Understand the difference between this thread and normal threads. Just cause you can talk smack in here, doesn't mean you can go to normal threads and do the same to non-PvPers there.

<u>One last thing you should know about the forums here</u>:

[*]If one post gets removed, ALL posts linked to that via replies will also get moved. This means you may come here to see your post removed when it was not offensive. This means you replied to a post that was removed and so yours went as well. Best bet? Reply to the original post (this one) so yours doesn't get accidentally removed as well.

And lastly: If you can't handle the smack talk, don't come into this thread .

M

MuseDeDannan

then lets start it with this ... a challenge:

Bring 10 of your best FL fighters to LA but not with transfer codes. Create chars, with whatever template you like, I'll help support your training requirements and skill gaining and we'll get Vamp to pick 10 of their best.

I'll host in a private fel pvp arena - everyone will start out naked as jay birds and will be given identical GM made armor, GM made weapons and reg bags/aids as needed (no pets, goes without saying if you're serious pvp'ers). The entire battle will be based on the skill of the gamer, their ability to create an effective UO template for pvp, the dexterity of their fingers in in bapping away those LEGAL macro's and when the smoke clears we'll see who gets the ultimate 1v1 bragging rights. After 10 rounds of 1v1 if there's not a clear winner (70% win ratio) we'll do elimination rounds and just for fun we can even have a free for all 10v10.

To eliminate the questions of "why on LA and not (____insert other shard here) ... because I play on LA and I have the resources here to host such an event ... enough said.

What say you?

S

Sin-Vigor

Muse you're a woman, so we all know you can't pvp in UO at all.

To the mod who posted this, I'm offended my name isn't in the original topic as is should have been as I posted the original.

As far as Orvago goes, I remember the name... wtf is it? Or****o? Just some trammie no name who tries to burn his name in the pages of history through "omg you a-holes you're such jerks and I'm such a fricken puss I can't handle it at night that i cry so much over things that you wrote that I locked this thread /emote shoot self.).

Once again, I'm pretty [censored] hammered but it's good to see some no name nobody posting a thread in my honor as have been before. Seriously, I love to see you pathetic, low life, bottom of the barrel trammies who have nothing better to do then collect BOD's ever four hours and hunt serpentine dragons honor my name because I am the God of fellucia itself.

Like I've said, and like I have always said,

If you people are man enough to come to MY [censored] FORUMS and disrespect me and my guild, then drop a pair, come to our shard, and show how thick the fiber is that grains through whatever muscle you think that sticks through your bones.

I will be waiting,
Sincerely,
The [censored] Man Himself,
Sin Vigor

G

<blockquote><hr>

As far as Orvago goes, I remember the name... wtf is it? Or****o? Just some trammie no name who tries to burn his name in the pages of history through "omg you a-holes you're such jerks and I'm such a fricken puss I can't handle it at night that i cry so much over things that you wrote that I locked this thread /emote shoot self.).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm shocked, I've never said any such thing. Trammie eh? Do some digging before trash talk someone you do not know. Just a little look might reveal I've lived in Felucca probably more than a Trammel facet. I came from a time before Trammel also, since the beginning of Baja in fact.

Anywhoot, whatever floats your boat! I'm a trammie, wee look at me!

*chuckles madley*

O

OptPrime

Enjoy ruling fellucia.... We still play on felucca. Anyways, you are GOD of nothing. You're just some lame crap talker who all but advertises his overwhelming fear of Lake Austin.

Ive been on pacific for a month now on my archer destroying fl everywhere they are. What are your character names, so when I stand over you dead i can make sure i mention how badly you fear LA like i have to many of your guildmates.

Enjoy cowering, loser.

A

Athena B|F

<blockquote><hr>

If you people are man enough to come to MY [censored] FORUMS and disrespect me and my guild, then drop a pair, come to our shard, and show how thick the fiber is that grains through whatever muscle you think that sticks through your bones

[/ QUOTE ]

UMMM...so does it make you MAN to come to our [censored] FORUMS and disrespect our shard?

ALSO WTF does it matter what gender you are as to whether or not you can PVP in this game? I do believe that there are more women out there kicking ass all over fel than any lil male figure you might think that just rocks this game!!

I

imported_Az of DSR

OMG drunk dude has started the flame pretty hardcore. hahaha

Idiocracy..... i'll watch

M

MuseDeDannan

such a convenient side step of a flagrant challenge - apparently you're all talk and no show. Gender prejudice is against the RoC as much as all the swearing you do and you wonder why your threads keep getting locked. If you want a pvp thread that is going to stick you're going to need to learn to argue like a big boy instead of digging in the bottom of the barrel for the third grade insults.

And since you are such a "god" of felluca ... you may want to learn how to spell (and I'm assuming) pronounce it. It occured to me last night that LA has probably the highest concentration of veteran players than any other shard, it's amazing how many of LA's prominent members of society either Beta tested UO or came in shortly there after. And since we all know LA isn't a very old shard that means we've all moved here, independently, from other shards such as Pacific, Lake Superior and Great Lakes (I actually come from all three of those shards). The thing to wonder is why? What is the driving force that has brought so many long-time players of Ultima to one shard? *Points up at the ramblings of a self-proclaimed lush* Meh ... just a thought.

I think I've also figured out why so many pvp'ers have nothing better to do than flame and troll. Look back, UO has grown and changed so much in every way. Crafting has changed, hunting has changed, new monsters, new lands, new loot, new incentives, new systems and methods. Everything about UO has changed in the past 10 years, multiple times ...except pvp. It was "find someone and kill them" then and it's still "find someone and kill them" now...the only major change pvp has seen is the introduction of power scrolls and save your fingers from a flame away about how skill changes effect pvp so that one week archers pwn and the next week it's bushido stealthers because that's not what I'm talking about and if you can't figure it out for yourself, go kill something to make yourself feel better.

That said, maybe we should feel sorry for these guys. The desperately defend pvp and yet are admittedly bored with it. I've done my fair share of pvp and then some, I was born in fel before the days of tram when pvp was not optional and I turned red from killing hunting parties in Despise. I've been in pvp guilds and zerg guilds (yes I associate them differently) I've done champ spawns and raided harrowers. I've done house fights and boat fights and tournaments and even (with shame) spent some time at yew gate. I was in factions for three years on Great Lakes when they were really active and came to this shard and taught DSR (may they rest in peace) how the faction system worked. I've been an RP player and a hack n slash, been in the ventrilo's of some of the biggest pvp guilds in the game.

I don't pvp anymore because, quite frankly, it's boring. With item insurance and CBD's and PBD's there's just no point anymore ... hell we can't even cut your head off and sell it to the king when we're done pwning you. Pvp has become a true joke in this game because everything that used to make it fun has been taken away ... I've seen and done it all and I've come to the conclusion that performing the same action expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

On that note, if you decide to actually accept the challenge (and grow a pair) great, but if you truly plan to just hide behind a bottle of (lemme guess ...) jager? and type out heaps of uneducated, drunken mumbo jumbo ... we've all got better things to do with our time. Last offer.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't think it's possible to grow a pair of anything, except what anyone (man or woman) can grow with enough estrogen shots...

And he probably already has those (think White Goodman from Dodgeball, in the end credits, singing...)

S

Sin-Vigor

<blockquote><hr>

then lets start it with this ... a challenge:

Bring 10 of your best FL fighters to LA but not with transfer codes. Create chars, with whatever template you like, I'll help support your training requirements and skill gaining and we'll get Vamp to pick 10 of their best.

I'll host in a private fel pvp arena - everyone will start out naked as jay birds and will be given identical GM made armor, GM made weapons and reg bags/aids as needed (no pets, goes without saying if you're serious pvp'ers). The entire battle will be based on the skill of the gamer, their ability to create an effective UO template for pvp, the dexterity of their fingers in in bapping away those LEGAL macro's and when the smoke clears we'll see who gets the ultimate 1v1 bragging rights. After 10 rounds of 1v1 if there's not a clear winner (70% win ratio) we'll do elimination rounds and just for fun we can even have a free for all 10v10.

To eliminate the questions of "why on LA and not (____insert other shard here) ... because I play on LA and I have the resources here to host such an event ... enough said.

What say you?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the most rediculous thing I've ever heard of. That doesn't prove anything.

Here's a legitimate pitch for you;

Come to one of our shards and we will pit your guild against my guild in a T2A setting when barracoon is up.

S

Sin-Vigor

<blockquote><hr>

If you are such the PvP god why are you not on Siege?

[/ QUOTE ]

SP is an embarassing joke of EA trying to beat a dead horse that no one can revive. It's just saying, HEY! Let's all run around with blessed items and bonded pets because that's the cheapest way we can kill you.

M

MuseDeDannan

<blockquote><hr>

That's the most rediculous thing I've ever heard of. That doesn't prove anything.

Here's a legitimate pitch for you;

Come to one of our shards and we will pit your guild against my guild in a T2A setting when barracoon is up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes because under those circumstances it's zerg guild verses pvp guild and item based, who has the best [censored] combat. Oh yeah that proves a lot ... what's the matter are you scared to go one on one in a SKILL match?

Paul Harvey

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

SP is an embarassing joke of EA trying to beat a dead horse that no one can revive. It's just saying, HEY! Let's all run around with blessed items and bonded pets because that's the cheapest way we can kill you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats how you roll now !

O

OptPrime

Dont mind Sin folks.. He knows that FL is too afraid to take on Lake Austin. It's a simple matter of fear.

What's funny is, with KOL improving and learning to pvp, even numbers, I think they would even romp FL.

FL will make excuse after excuse why they wont/cant come to Lake Austin.. We know why.. pride. They know they will have 0 pride left after a shard they've talked so down upon, whoops the living crap out of them until they finally call it quits and stop logging in.

Your entire guild is a joke. Thanks.

Much love &lt;3

M

MuseDeDannan

agreed opt. there really is no other logical explanation. Anything else is just an excuse.

I

imported_Az of DSR

Dude get trashed when you post, they are more entertaining then.

S

Sin-Vigor

<blockquote><hr>

Dont mind Sin folks.. He knows that FL is too afraid to take on Lake Austin. It's a simple matter of fear.

What's funny is, with KOL improving and learning to pvp, even numbers, I think they would even romp FL.

FL will make excuse after excuse why they wont/cant come to Lake Austin.. We know why.. pride. They know they will have 0 pride left after a shard they've talked so down upon, whoops the living crap out of them until they finally call it quits and stop logging in.

Much love &lt;3

[/ QUOTE ]

you [censored] ****** its a simple matter of money. im not gonna waste 20m on xfer tokens just so i can come over here, kill this pathetic shard in 30 minutes AGAIN, then go home with absolutely no gain to show for it. you keep the garbage coming because at this point in time it's really getting you nowhere.

O

OptPrime

Oh, I'm sorry, i didnt realize 20 mil was dirt to a baller like you. I guess VAMP really does have you guys outclassed, because 20 mil is chump change.

Again, just as i predicted, you follow the same [censored] excuses to avoid coming to lake austin. Whats funny is you guys transfered to origin to fight BTH. Yet a month or two prior, BTH got destroyed on lake austin.

Bring some money if you come, im sure there are plenty of us who will broker duels with you to take that money and send you home that much more sorry.

Until then, keep up the excuses you whiny little pancake.

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is excellent reading! Most entertaining!
Keep it coming!

S

Sin-Vigor

<blockquote><hr>

Oh, I'm sorry, i didnt realize 20 mil was dirt to a baller like you. I guess VAMP really does have you guys outclassed, because 20 mil is chump change.

Again, just as i predicted, you follow the same [censored] excuses to avoid coming to lake austin. Whats funny is you guys transfered to origin to fight BTH. Yet a month or two prior, BTH got destroyed on lake austin.

Bring some money if you come, im sure there are plenty of us who will broker duels with you to take that money and send you home that much more sorry.

Until then, keep up the excuses you whiny little pancake.

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, I'm not a duelist, I'm %100 pure killer. Besides, if you call this post aos crap dueling then I suggest you get your head examined.

Yes 20m is a good amount in game cash to me personally because I have had 7 banned pvp accounts (trash talking, go figure?).

Tell ya what... since you want to throw down that bad then why don't you go ahead and buy me the tokens?

I

imported_Az of DSR

Didnt they make 350mil drunk guy said in a earlier post? So come and make that much again. Seems like money shouldnt be a issue....

Cause otherwise its all talk, and thats cheap, and you sound cheap.......

S

Sin-Vigor

The 350m that was easily pulled off this shard went to transfer tokens. Every bit of it.

Besides, the account I used on the tour has been long banned :&gt;

O

OptPrime

I played pacific when dueling was real skill. Who were you preaos? I'd love to know who you were, because I guarantee you were nobody wonderful. Who was I, would be your next question? When i played UO i played on 56k via Central Timezone on a west coast server, so as you would assume, my name never became anything of a legend.

If your such a killer, with all the spawning going on both sonoma and pacific (yes, i have characters on both so i can verify) you should be banking huge, because surely FL doesnt allow spawns to happen, correct?

You are an excuse after another, why you wont come here. I could give a [censored] if you personally come, im wanting your entire crap guild. Do you really think a little speck like you matters to me? Who were you anyways on your tour, let me guess its a secret, right?

20 mil is like 4 hours work of spawning (or raiding) provided you dont get spawns that drop all 10s. Surely, in a week you should be able to obtain 4 hours gross playing time for the mouth you have? Please, every post you make you and your guild look more weak.

Why dont i pay for you to come here? Because I am not a charity. Surely a person who is as high up as yourself in a guild that has the biggest chokehold (according to yourselves) on UO, you should be able to raise enough money to come here and go home after getting spanked, wouldnt you ?

A good duelist (back then, or now) still is a good duelist. Your best never kept better then average records against our best when you were here the first time. What would make you thing any different now.

Your best duelist is who.. King Kyrite? Cypher? You guys gotta be kidding me.

Gl with new excuses and evasion tactics. Your guild is scared, i dont blame you. I would be too if i was still FL. (havent been for over 6 years)

Lake Austin considers itself the victor until you ever show.. which will be never.

Kings of the West coast my ass. Rofl.

S

Sin-Vigor

I read the first line and decided it was just another random [censored] ass post of you tryin to provoke me to waste my money.

Well, what it all boils down to is that you have given us no reason to come to this garbage shard and you refuse to give us one.

Good day.

A

Ava Reese

<blockquote><hr>

you [censored] ****** its a simple matter of money. im not gonna waste 20m on xfer tokens just so i can come over here, kill this pathetic shard in 30 minutes AGAIN, then go home with absolutely no gain to show for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

So either you are not old enough to have a CC or your parents wont buy you one. If you lived on your own you would be able to afford twenty dollars to come shut all of us up!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Much love &lt;3

[/ QUOTE ]

you [censored] ****** its a simple matter of money. im not gonna waste 20m on xfer tokens just so i can come over here, kill this pathetic shard in 30 minutes AGAIN, then go home with absolutely no gain to show for it. you keep the garbage coming because at this point in time it's really getting you nowhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last I heard is FL doesn't tour anymore, because the last time they went touring they got so badly destroyed that guild morale was at an ultimate low. I mean it only took two and a half years for your craptastic army to think about going off shard again.

Now It's called Colonization meaning you don't buy 2 x-fers because you only need one, as its a permanent move to take over the shard . . . . yet for some reason all you've colonized is the weakest shards possible normally I would have picked BTH over FL but they made the mistake that you guys won't and they actually tried to beat us on our turf and like ALL the guilds before them failed miserably.

Like I said in a previous post, in a locked thread....
I could care less if you choose to come to Lake Austin, regardless of what you do Lake Austin will never be under Fallen Lord rule. This is now and til the end of UO VaMp territory, and it will take nothing short of the west coast uniteing against us to change that, even that without a miracle isn't gonna help.

S

Sin-Vigor

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Much love &lt;3

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Last I heard is FL doesn't tour anymore, because the last time they went touring they got so badly destroyed that guild morale was at an ultimate low. I mean it only took two and a half years for your craptastic army to think about going off shard again.

Now It's called Colonization meaning you don't buy 2 x-fers because you only need one, as its a permanent move to take over the shard . . . . yet for some reason all you've colonized is the weakest shards possible normally I would have picked BTH over FL but they made the mistake that you guys won't and they actually tried to beat us on our turf and like ALL the guilds before them failed miserably.

Like I said in a previous post, in a locked thread....
I could care less if you choose to come to Lake Austin, regardless of what you do Lake Austin will never be under Fallen Lord rule. This is now and til the end of UO VaMp territory, and it will take nothing short of the west coast uniteing against us to change that, even that without a miracle isn't gonna help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last I heard ML was the end of UO, SE before that, AoS before that and LBR before that. No matter how ****ty this game gets people will still keep playing it.

Just rename this thread to LA ******* VS FL.

O

OptPrime

haha.. nice evasion of questions.

Yet youre the one who wont tell you were are/were because I for one, have never heard of you.

And whats hilarious is, you call us *******, yet youre the one who's reaccuring excuse for not coming is because youre poor. It's really just because your guild cant hang with LA talent, and your elders know that.

So what's a person whos afraid of a [censored]? Sin-Vigor, i guess would be the only answer to that.

O

OptPrime

And we cant rename this thread la ******* vs fl because fl is too chicken to come to la

so lets just name this thread "Sin-Vigor is too afraid of lake austin, hes poor, he wont tell his character names because hes afraid of the Vamp on Pac/Sonoma and he evades questions he cant answer without looking like the giant [censored] he is"

&lt;3 much love chicken [censored].

S

Sin-Vigor

Sin Vigor, Zavadil, Sirehade, Dameon, and there's a few that I can't remember.

You know, after being on detox for 3 days (I'm sure you've all noticed by the calibre of my posts) this isn't as fun anymore. It just seems to me that I've said what ever I've had to say and opt keeps beating a dead horse trying to turn the tides that no longer exist and probably never did.

Here's what I'm talking about in case that sentence went in your ear and through the wind tunnel you call a head;

Point 1;

Lake Austin PvP'ers come to my boards trying to pick a fight. This is like Japan asking us to drop another nuke on Hiroshima.

Point 2;

I come here asking you to give us a reason why we should come here, henceforth, come to one of our shards since you are all so rich in money and poor in fights. You refuse to show us why we need to come here and beat the crap out of you. Hell, I don't blame yah!!

Point 3;

OptPrime and the rest of Lake Austin don't have the integral fortitude to man up to the word of Lake Austin (apparently the words spoken, or that have been, are about as credible as the CIA and intel on WMD's).

Point 4;

You've been called out on your own [censored] to date and you are back peddling. Someone correct me if this chain of events is wrong.

In all honesty, the pvp community on this shard reminds me of the chinese kid on Smokin' Aces. Watch the movie and you'll know what I mean.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You've been called out on your own [censored] to date and you are back peddling. Someone correct me if this chain of events is wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Can it really be considered back peddling when were still doing what we set out to do in the first place? I mean as far as I can tell we haven't changed our stance from getting you guys here, we fully welcome you to come here.

It's you that seems to be going reverse. . . . I mean it was spoken by a member of your own guild <blockquote><hr>

4. 3 Shards are now under FL control, Napa, Baja and Lake Austin Remain free for the time being

[/ QUOTE ]

So to me it clearly states you want to conquer the west coast, I just hope you can get enough recruits from the crap servers you've been to already and the 2 remaining before lake austin to even stand a fighting chance against us.

S

Sin-Vigor

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You've been called out on your own [censored] to date and you are back peddling. Someone correct me if this chain of events is wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Can it really be considered back peddling when were still doing what we set out to do in the first place? I mean as far as I can tell we haven't changed our stance from getting you guys here, we fully welcome you to come here.

It's you that seems to be going reverse. . . . I mean it was spoken by a member of your own guild <blockquote><hr>

4. 3 Shards are now under FL control, Napa, Baja and Lake Austin Remain free for the time being

[/ QUOTE ]

So to me it clearly states you want to conquer the west coast, I just hope you can get enough recruits from the crap servers you've been to already and the 2 remaining before lake austin to even stand a fighting chance against us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said show us why we need to come here like the originator posted in our boards or shut the [censored] up.

G

So.. let me get this right. You do not even play Lake Austin, yet you are here talking smack? Hrm. Go smack on your shard then or come here and put up.

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

So.. let me get this right. You do not even play Lake Austin, yet you are here talking smack? Hrm. Go smack on your shard then or come here and put up.

[/ QUOTE ]I love you, Orvago!! WTG!

S

Sin-Vigor

Guess what ****s, the detox failed!!! Be prepared...

Orvago your just some [censored] [censored] trammie newb that likes to delete PvP posts, I remember your [censored] ass from other shards the I have personally gone to and conquered single handedly (with FL at my side, no doubt, do not be mistaken) and man you really like to put the "tight" and "ass" in TIGHTASS.

Seriously, I know you don't pvp so I tell you what, right here right [censored] now;

Get the [censored] off of my thread. We all know that I started this thread with a [censored] needle drop. I even started my OWN thread (posted as ***Sin Vigor's PvP thread - PLEASE STICKY***) but the douchebag swoop hunting sissy ass mod decided to delete it and tried to burn his stupid name in LA stratics forum history in his name by basically renaming the thread and having his name in the post; IE: reposting it. He basically reposted an original idea which I take offense to (he should be banned for this blasphemy) because I was on my way down to the inventors company to copyright it and he made it just in time. You got lucky.

Stupid trammy.

ANY WAYS,

Other blasphemic ideas aside,

All I hear from Lake Austin is BLAH BLAH BALH, come to our shard.

Well the facts remain mother [censored], you came to MY FORUMS. Posted your [censored] garbage on MY THREADS. Wanted us to come to this garbage shard after breaking this [censored] piece of [censored] in [censored] half within a half a [censored] hour. Well I'll tell you what ****gots; give us a mother [censored] god damn reason to come and beat this [censored] piece of [censored] up within less then 30 minutes like we did before. You know why you can't? I will [censored] tell you why.

Because you talk all this [censored] garbage like you are [censored] Leonidas on 300 but when it comes down to the [censored] wire you [censored] ****s ain't got [censored]. You can't even man up to your own [censored] talk.

To everyone else that's reading this post, want to know why I'm here?

Well, be smart and put two and two together, there's a [censored] reason.

The reason being (as stated many times before) is that your trash shard started this mess and the only thing that they can do is backpeddle their [censored] asses back on to their own shard. They can't stand behind their word and come to pac, sonoma, or origin and beat the [censored] out of us (which is totally unfeasible if I might say).

So what I have to say, as always, put the [censored] up or shut the [censored] up. Come to our shards, you issued the challenge, god damn I can't say it ENOUGH!!!!

PUT THE [censored] UP OR SHUT THE [censored] UP!!!!

G

*smack*

<blockquote><hr>

Get the [censored] off of my thread. We all know that I started this thread with a [censored] needle drop. I even started my OWN thread (posted as ***Sin Vigor's PvP thread - PLEASE STICKY***) but the douchebag swoop hunting sissy ass mod decided to delete it and tried to burn his stupid name in LA stratics forum history in his name by basically renaming the thread and having his name in the post; IE: reposting it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, we usually always have a Staffer post the PvP Smack threads so that they can add the needed *modified* set of laxed rules for that thread in the Original Post. Your's was a by product removal of that procedure and implementation of an Official Smack Thread. If you look around, and actually read Elektra's OP here, you'd see it was a copy of pre-existing PvP Smack Thread Guidelines. So, no one copied you. We copied ourselves.

<blockquote><hr>

He basically reposted an original idea which I take offense to (he should be banned for this blasphemy) because I was on my way down to the inventors company to copyright it and he made it just in time. You got lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh.. read this, that you were supposed to read when you signed up on our Forums: <blockquote><hr>

2. OWNERSHIP OF MESSAGES

Stratics encourages the submission of material such as guides, articles, story's, editorials, and other creative "Submissions" that might be found useful by the gaming community. Authors of such material will retain their full rights to the work; Stratics reserves the right to publish such submissions on our web site(s) unless the author requests otherwise.

Participant authorizes Stratics to utilize, in any manner it sees fit and for eternity, the Submissions posted on the site, which shall become the property of Stratics. Participant releases Stratics from any and all claims or liability (now known or hereafter arising) in connection therewith, and agrees to indemnify Stratics in connection therewith. Participant agrees and acknowledges that participation in the Stratics site shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, contractual or other special relationship between Participant and Stratics (other than the contractual relationship between Stratics and Participant entered into by virtue of Participant's agreement to these Rules of Conduct.)

5. PARTICIPANT'S INDEMNIFICATION / OBLIGATIONS

Participant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Stratics, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of Participant's use of Stratics sites, or arising out of any violation of these Rules of Conduct by Participant including, without limitation, any communication by Participant which is claimed to be defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful, which is claimed to violate the copyright, trademark, proprietary or other rights of third parties, or which constitutes a submission of materials.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anywhoot. Let's get back to some Game-Smack stuff, eh?

G

<blockquote><hr>

give us a mother [censored] god damn reason to come and beat this [censored] piece of [censored] up within less then 30 minutes like we did before. You know why you can't? I will [censored] tell you why.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe we've already stated quite a few reasons as to why you should come, but I guess the biggest reason Your guild can colonize all the other west coast servers if they want, we don't care whats happens outside of Lake Austin.... Conquering FIVE of SIX servers is not total domination, and that my friend means your 'legacy in the history of UO' will have been spoiled by the Daywalkers.

History has proven we are the Best guild on the West coast, meaning we don't have a reason to x-shard to fight you guys we have nothing to prove. We've destroyed you guys once already and now that lingers on as a white-outed page in your history.

It's good to see such a class-act as yourself Sin-Vigor, Will make it that much sweeter if you guys ever screw up and try for the perfect 6-0.

A

Ava Reese

LOL , FL will always be like the 2007 Pats. 1 loss from History. See FL will have to come here no matter what they say or do. No Matter how hard FL [censored] tries to back peddle their way out, they still have to come to LA.

O

OptPrime

<blockquote><hr>

Sin Vigor, Zavadil, Sirehade, Dameon, and there's a few that I can't remember.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!! I have characters on Pacific and Sonoma (2 of your 3 shards) and have NEVER seen you. I remember Dameon and Sirehade though, you were pretty horrible. Im sure you still are

<blockquote><hr>

You know, after being on detox for 3 days (I'm sure you've all noticed by the calibre of my posts) this isn't as fun anymore. It just seems to me that I've said what ever I've had to say and opt keeps beating a dead horse trying to turn the tides that no longer exist and probably never did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you're the first person in American history who has a detox center at your home? ROFL. You realize you can only go through a detox program at a hospital or clinic, correct? Are you trying to act like you're tough because you're a wanna-be drug addict? The only deadhorse is the "KINGS OF THE WEST COAST" afraid of a shard where the previously got beat down on. We understand your weak zerg guild is too afraid of getting your ego smashed. La has players on Sonoma, and also on Pacific. So, wheres your excuse, other then you're too poor to afford one. Surely you should be able to get some powerscrolls on a dead shard like Origin.

<blockquote><hr>

Lake Austin PvP'ers come to my boards trying to pick a fight. This is like Japan asking us to drop another nuke on Hiroshima.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except for the fact that FL already was defeated by Lake Austin, never the other way around. Although FL may have won early rounds, the total war ended up with FL losing. Sorry if you think a boxer can come into a fight, win the first 3 rounds, then get dominated for the next 7 and then walk away trying to prtend they did something special. FL is a joke.

<blockquote><hr>

I come here asking you to give us a reason why we should come here, henceforth, come to one of our shards since you are all so rich in money and poor in fights. You refuse to show us why we need to come here and beat the crap out of you. Hell, I don't blame yah!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Because we are the one blemish on FL's world tour. I could care less, but until you ever beat Lake Austin.. I still consider us kings of the west coast. Even our new pvp guilds who are just dabbling in pvp are more of a challenge then FL are. We are at one of the shards you play on.. Sonoma. You hardly have dominance there. I also have a character on Pacific, Id say minus the times when you totally outzerg the server, you dont control crap.

Point 3;

<blockquote><hr>

OptPrime and the rest of Lake Austin don't have the integral fortitude to man up to the word of Lake Austin (apparently the words spoken, or that have been, are about as credible as the CIA and intel on WMD's).

[/ QUOTE ]

Your jabber aside, our intel on FL is perfectly fine. You are scared. And thats plainly obvious to everyone other then you who's posted in this thread.

The bottom line is that Fl and our friend Sin-Vigor, the mouthy little kid, are all talk. We are proving this by challenging FL's dominance on the West Coast, and they are obviously too scared to prove their worth.

Keep talking, because its all FL is good for. We know you cant hack it on a shard that you've badmouthed so much. Especially since you'd look like total ****s when you get sent back to Pacific.

A

Avril/McNasty

I have been unable to bring myself to read a single post by Sin-Vigor other than a couple sentences. Essay does not = smart.

FL is bad. It's common knowledge.
LA would decimate FL day in and day out.

Say Sin ol' buddy ol' pal...when is Cypher (one of the GMs of FL) going to pay me the gold he lost about a month ago? Oh and ask Asha Sukanara where the crimson he owes me is...this is just a couple FL who owe XTREMEROFLCOPTER money for losing on necros to a scribe mage. I will not continue my list simply to spare our readers from bleeding eyes. I do apologize for this essay.

G

It has been a very long time since I posted on Stratics, and even longer since I played UO.

I decided to come on here as I was in training at work and somewhat bored.

The last time FL came to LA, Everyone either stopped playing, left the shard, or quit going to Fel.

The guild I was in was one of the only guilds that faught FL. I however was not involved in those battles as I was on Origin instead.

I can not imagine why any of you would want FL to come here again and take away the money you make from your gang infested battles. When I played, Vamp was nothing more than a bunch of trammies gang banging a champ spawn. DSR was trying drasically to get out of guard zone at Yew, and Avril McNasty couldn't stop using ****UO.

Anyhow, it's break time, and I don't want to waste my time on here.

Peace out!

Vivaine aka Jeronimo.

O

OptPrime

Exactly. You were afraid of pvp, so you left for a shard without it.

Keep to what you know Smur.

Vamp's players are much more skilled then you or any of your guildmates were.

G

funny you said that, We went to Origin to fight BTH because there was no guilds worthy of a battle on LA. Then while we were setting up and fighting on Origin, FL transfered to LA.

In fear of falling too far behind BTH in regards to gathering resources we stayed on Origin and faught there.

The first 1-2 months of Origin it was just like fighting pre AOS. No one had anything special, the armour was the [censored], and no one had money for insurance. It was a blast.

Vamp was know for sitting in the star room withering. They had no skill on the battle field and didn't ever fight 1v1.

The guild EVIL was reconized by FL as one of the best battles they had on LA, and that was with more than 60% of our guild off the shard. Imagine what we would have done had we all been there.

When I was on LS, I was part of Legion os Shadows, Before AOS even came into existance. About 1 year after LA opened my friend Thom and I moved over. We started L-S and had a lot of fun with it. We made a lot of friends and a lot of enemies. More importantly, we made a lot of money.

I pvp'ed every day I played. Mostly 1v1 or 1v2 situations. I was in the top 10 for faction points long before factions were gay. Before you start and thrash someone you know nothing about, you need to sit back and think how long they might have played for. Unlike you, I played the Beta, and on LS shard. I owned 4 towers and two castles on LS. 1 Castle in Tram on the grass and one in Fel. I ended up selling my castle for 2500$ USD. To me, that was a great accomplishment. This was long before gold was 1.50/mill.

G

<blockquote><hr>

funny you said that, We went to Origin to fight BTH because there was no guilds worthy of a battle on LA. Then while we were setting up and fighting on Origin, FL transfered to LA.

In fear of falling too far behind BTH in regards to gathering resources we stayed on Origin and faught there.

The first 1-2 months of Origin it was just like fighting pre AOS. No one had anything special, the armour was the [censored], and no one had money for insurance. It was a blast.

Vamp was know for sitting in the star room withering. They had no skill on the battle field and didn't ever fight 1v1.

The guild EVIL was reconized by FL as one of the best battles they had on LA, and that was with more than 60% of our guild off the shard. Imagine what we would have done had we all been there.

When I was on LS, I was part of Legion os Shadows, Before AOS even came into existance. About 1 year after LA opened my friend Thom and I moved over. We started L-S and had a lot of fun with it. We made a lot of friends and a lot of enemies. More importantly, we made a lot of money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am just curious if you actually faught BTH while you were on Origin? Seriously have you? If you did I assure you that you would have realized that BTH did not fight away from instant chokes . . . . EVER lol as I and OptPrime were members of BTH in the opening months of Origin, we know this first hand.

I can just imagine it now the Great EVIL in full force all 100% of your members on LA. . . Instead of just having the 40% of your trash guild getting in the way of real pvpers like myself we would have had an entire trash army to res non stop!!! wow such impact players you were.

VaMp's beat BTH when they were at their peak, EVIL couldn't even last 2 months on a brand new server against BTH. The fact you would even compare EVIL to a guild like VaMp is just absurd let alone call yourselves a better challenge then XTC.

Next time you want to give a history lesson, please make it about someone that actually mattered.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am just curious if you actually faught BTH while you were on Origin? Seriously have you? If you did I assure you that you would have realized that BTH did not fight away from instant chokes . . . . EVER lol as I and OptPrime were members of BTH in the opening months of Origin, we know this first hand.

I can just imagine it now the Great EVIL in full force all 100% of your members on LA. . . Instead of just having the 40% of your trash guild getting in the way of real pvpers like myself we would have had an entire trash army to res non stop!!! wow such impact players you were.

VaMp's beat BTH when they were at their peak, EVIL couldn't even last 2 months on a brand new server against BTH. The fact you would even compare EVIL to a guild like VaMp is just absurd let alone call yourselves a better challenge then XTC.

Next time you want to give a history lesson, please make it about someone that actually mattered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, we faught BTH every day.

It is very true they had numbers, and preferred a grinder to pvp, but you would get a few that actually knew how to PVP and would come out of the grinder. Our favorite spot to PVP was just outside of Ice dungeon.

There were no grinder points, and not the entire BTH guild would show up.

Evil was a close knit bunch of guys, we had about 10 guys and gals in it. For the life of me, I can not remember our guild name on Origin now, but I know we had a lot of fun.

As for XTC, there had some skilled guys in there. If I remember, our guys joined there when Evil stopped playing.

Vamp begged and begged Evil to align with them. This was before they had so many people in it, so propabbly before you joined.

I haven't played UO in almost 2 years, so I have no idea what current status of guilds are and so on. If Vamp is anything like they were when I played, they are nothing more than a 5v1 type of player. None of them could handle their own, and required the help of those around them to succeed. a Perfect example of that is you. You were in BTH, one of Great Lakes largest guild. The guild that controled Origin. And you came over to LA, and dropped the loosing guild to join an even bigger guild. That shows incredible loyalty, and skills on your part. Call me crazy, but I'd say you were the type of person that wouldn't leave the BTH grinder to pvp me on Origin. The GM must have been, Miss White, you suck, so just sit here in the entrance and wither. That way you'll get to loot anyone that comes in the front door. and might get the last kill on someone so you can make your 1400 bucks.

It really is a shame no one is left on this board.

G

Miss White on Origin Boards:

<blockquote><hr>

Is there any player versus player action here?

How are the champion spawns, from what I saw they look really inactive is this out of choice or is there a mysterious force preventing them from being done?

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you say you played on Origin, and was part of the BTH guild on there?

Strange how you wouldn't know who played on Origin....