• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Templates. Sonoma Tuned.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As i am always intersted In PVP,And in a hope to bring more players to sonoma, i would like to see the following from folks if you would:
Please Post What You Belive, Would be the Best PVP Template "For Sonoma".

This is for Sonoma PVP. Please Only Post as the Example Shows Please.
Please avoid Guild References and Such to avoid locks.

Example:
Mage
120 Mage
120 EI
120 Spell Resist
120 Med
100 Inscribe
100 Alch
20 Hide
(Perhas a small reason why.) Mage rocks, they are the best {hears why....} Enter Reasons here.
Like So....
Thank you for reading and responding to my message and i hope we start to see some interesting templates for folks to try on sonoma.
Perhaps this will help to enhance the PVP experience.
May the best Template Win! lol

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will never get the great templates posted on here. Alot of PvPers who come up with there own templates tend to not want to share. They want to keep it secret for as long as they can. Keep it to where they have the advantage.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, i am not looking for your secret Super Champ Spawn/Master duelist suit hehe.
Just looking for same basic ones that might encourage folks to come to sonoma and
offer a good fight for some of these folks that have been around a while and have learned all there is to know about the known guilds..
Just something to help the population grow. Perhaps. Always trying....

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir Scott, glad to see that you are interested in PVP. My advice to you is play the char that your most comfortable playing. Almost anyone of these PVPers could hand over their PVP mage to you and if your not accustom to playing a mage then no matter who you fight you will loose, and a PVM mage is a lot different than a PVP mage. A lot of these PVP mages and necros have spent a lot of time and money working on getting the right suit, then working to get the timing down on casting spells. For some people, that isn't their cup of tea. I for one am more comfortable playing a fencer or archer since that were the chars I played when I started this game.

Someone once told me that any template in UO can be beat, it just takes time to figure out and create a char that best counters their moves.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you TMI for that SCAM template... it made laugh for awhile. =)

B

bosskram

I'm trying to get into the pvp relm so here is what i came up with
magery
posioning
fencing
med
eval int
tactics
focus
I don't know if it will do any good but i'll try it any suggestion would be appriciated.....

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying to get into the pvp relm so here is what i came up with
magery
posioning
fencing
med
eval int
tactics
focus
I don't know if it will do any good but i'll try it any suggestion would be appriciated.....
Drop focus. Maybe add in resist or parry in its place. Prob parry considering the amount of archers :p