• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Smack talk 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
swat was alrdy in stat b/c of us so thats not something to brag about, and i wouldnt call waiting out stat hiding. none the less still a fun fight not all of us have 2 or even 3 secondary char's to come back to the fight with like you multani

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atl you claim we don't win with those odds when your guildmates tell me how embarassing it is when they lose with those numbers.

Since we never win with 10v3 odds according to you, do you want to 1v1 anyone in the guild? If you don't aren't confiendent enough in your self 2v2? 3v3? We can put gold on it, it will be for fun! Afraid of pixel death?

I noticed no one left their icq because they want to avoid fights at all cost. Atl you want to take this offer, or just pretend you didn't read that so you continue to look like a b*tch lol?
Dont put words in my mouth.

No dules for me thanks, I play a dexxer... and dexxers dont dule!

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enjoy your better group of guys. Since Morgaine is in your guild and she is my friend you guys really don't have to worry because I don't fight guilds that my friends are in. This means you are immune to me logging in and owning you right now.

However I will say this on behalf of a few people.

WHO THE HELL DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE TALKING BACK TO "SPEAKING THE TRUTH" LIKE YOU DO? You should be smacked on the spot.

Multani & I both agree as independants you will not find a better group of PvPers in this game than RENT/LOLz/whatever they are. We have faced the fact that we will never be as good as them. We take pleasure in just logging in as ghosts just to watch them. You guys should hop on the bandwagon at the next station. I am not being a smartass either. RENT BANDWAGON...ALL ABOARD!

I don't appreciate the personal attack but please retort to fixing your spelling error "retarted". I mean come on I was passing that word on grade 3 spelling tests. Just a warning this time. Next time I'll be charging you by the word for wasting my time.
Wow Pan, you got the whole thing in your mouth!

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never said a "dule" I'm guess that's suppose to be a duel.
I said 1v1 up to a 5v5 neither of those are a "dule".

Just because pan can admit we beat him and he's seen what we're capable of.. For example we raided a harrower with 3 people on wrestle mages, vs 14 and won. You guys would never try something like that. As he was saying R only tries to do stuff when they think no one is on, hence why they are trash.

You guys like many other guilds will never get good because of your mentality. I've seen countless times where you guys just run away because you think a fight is over because you'll lose 3 players and it will be closer to even numbers so you just split. No one can help it that you're bad and that's why you guys get abused on every shard you play : (

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone actually believed Cal talking his guild/himself up? :coco:

Cal's good, but not good enough to drive someone off a shard.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No RL's I can do this too. Is that why Courage's guild ran you guys off to GL?
See I can insert a random name and a guild it's pretty easy.

Diablo is upset that he is bad. He's so bad that when his guildmate dropped a suit(we looted it), we said all he(crimson/diablo/genuine/any other bad char he plays)had to do was fight any of us 1v1 and win or lose he would get the suit back. He was so afraid of the offer because he talked so much sh*t that he let his guildmates suit rot in our bank.

I can see why he's unhappy, he's always dead on every shard and he only attempts to fight if they outnumber everyone. Obviously this would not make anyone happy when they realize how bad they are, and what the other person is saying is true.

I just want to point out no one has accepted the challenge or left the icqs, they don't do things for fights. They are indeed bad : )

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow i love how you think every person in the guild is crimson we are two different people, and i just xsfered about a month ago to GL so you didnt run me off anywhere, my home shard is chessy why dont you try to learn some facts if you want a real challenge come there and fight. on another note i was never once asked to duel for fig's suit and i would have gladly done so if i was asked. i cant see courage running anyone off a shard seeing as rot ran them off chessy

oh and RL who are you, been on this shard what a day. cant even join a faction? does stat loss scare you?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my home shard is chessy why dont you try to learn some facts if you want a real challenge come there and fight.
RENT are the upper echelon of UO PvP, it doesn't matter what shard they play they are still the best. The only difference in this case is going to be the numbers they have to compete against. You need to learn you can't just fill your guild up with average and/or bad players and presume you're automatically good at PvP. It doesn't work that way.

In a non-alliance based game when player skill always prevailed these guys would stand out way more for just how good they really are.

Honestly man, you can't hide behind anything. You aren't as good as 90% of your own guild, so maybe you should concentrate on that before talking about anybody else. Courage is 10x the player you are so what the hell are you bringing him into this for?

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you can read speaking the truth brought him into it and honestly pan you never really saw me pvp everytime i saw you, you were already dead :/

I

IRS

wow i love how you think every person in the guild is crimson we are two different people, and i just xsfered about a month ago to GL so you didnt run me off anywhere, my home shard is chessy why dont you try to learn some facts if you want a real challenge come there and fight. on another note i was never once asked to duel for fig's suit and i would have gladly done so if i was asked. i cant see courage running anyone off a shard seeing as rot ran them off chessy

oh and RL who are you, been on this shard what a day. cant even join a faction? does stat loss scare you?

We have maybe 6 people here, none of which that are active or willing to make alliances.. A few of us DO have chars in faction, but seeings we fight rent/son , swat, r.. while pinging 100+ it wouldnt be sensible to put the entire guild in factions. Perhaps you can make some gold and buy the real artis rather than the gimp ones given out in factions..

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have all the real ones doubles even so that was a worthless post and im on the east coast so dont tell me about pinging 100 get over it

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you can read speaking the truth brought him into it and honestly pan you never really saw me pvp everytime i saw you, you were already dead :/
Please. My ability in UO isn't even questionable, it's proven. You're not even a contender to me. You're not even on the list of people to talk about. Please don't give up, I sincerely do hope you will improve. But right now I'm more concerned about people that are actually above my level. Those are the ones I acknowledge.

After just short of five years of absence and the short period of time that I've had to re-adjust I'm starting to feel very good again.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If you don't know me, you've hung around in the wrong clicks!:hug:

Yeah, I've just came back to the game, still finishing this char up, I ping ****(if you saw me the other day, you saw how I moved.), and I know I wont do very good west coast. That's why I'm playing a ****ty archer.

You wont see me talk a lot of **** here, because I know where I stand west coast. So, if you want to act like an e-thug and trash talk me, lets take it east coast on test.

As for Cal running VIP off ATL, that never happened. Cal talks a lot to get people going, and it works! I've been in vent with him many times, and I can say he's a character. I believe when Cal mentions running VIP off, it's in the hopes of competition.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not trying to be an e-thug, and i dont play test but if you ever hit up chessy i'll be glad to give ya a duel, just something to keep in mind.

I

IRS

i have all the real ones doubles even so that was a worthless post and im on the east coast so dont tell me about pinging 100 get over it
I run with a small crew, and not into a house at yew gate.. get over it.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its called a guild house, just happens to be by yew gate, personally i hate gate fighting much prefer t2a/dungeon fights

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys can talk all you want, unfortunately it will not change the fact that you cannot and will never be able to beat RENT. I will personally fight anyone on the shard for suits, or just for free, as long as greater dragons are not used and it is limited to one pet. Yes, that means I will fight you and your horses or cu sidhes on my necro mage. The gauntlet has been thrown down. Step it up if you think you can. Find The Silver Spoon and it's on.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll duel ya chad. The Rules are-

-You must be naked
-you must have 0/0 casting
-you cannot use any -mage wep or wrestling
-Before the duel you must Pin your eyelids up for 12hrs. I want them DRY.
-you can only use the tip of your nose to hit your macros.
-A week before the duel find a hooker, and contract three different STD's.
-Stevo will be next you playing with bottle rockets.....and beer bongs.

If I win, I get your collection of Pee Wee Herman autographed figurines.

If you win, you get my Pokemon pikachu collection.

Deal?

You better not back out horribad!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a disappointing shard for PvP. The lack of maturity here shows in spades.

The same tired arguments heard for years and years with the same typical faces to "speak the truth".

Does any PvPer on this shard have class? Or should I expect a endless barrage of trash talking and "logical" arguments about numbers, skills, templates, etc.?

Absolutely stunning. I find it hard to believe such PvPers and a shard to accommodate them still exists.

A

Anon McDougle

all just care bears in wolfs clothing why not war every guild on origin ?? oh you like the saftey of tram
I am in fel everyday on Arnie i dont pvp ever ok once long ago a fight i lost :( but i am in fel in despise sneaking snooping taking gold and scrolls my point here is that not everyone in fel is a pvper and all pvpers are carebears at heart

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all just care bears in wolfs clothing why not war every guild on origin ?? oh you like the saftey of tram
I am in fel everyday on Arnie i dont pvp ever ok once long ago a fight i lost :( but i am in fel in despise sneaking snooping taking gold and scrolls my point here is that not everyone in fel is a pvper and all pvpers are carebears at heart

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHjd9oq4Am4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHjd9oq4Am4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL @ multani way to release a hiryu on me afk at the bank its too bad you suck so bad at pvp you have to do things like that, enjoy your ban you ****ing noob.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC

Man I look away a few days, and I come back to see Care Bears, Pee Wee Herman references, Pokemon threats and name callin'. :coco:

You guys kill me!! :lol:

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL @ multani way to release a hiryu on me afk at the bank its too bad you suck so bad at pvp you have to do things like that, enjoy your ban you ****ing noob.
I did nothing of the sort, so please do not slander my name like this.

If you want me to come back to Origin you could try asking? Propaganda is not the way to do it, and this should get your posting rights revoked.

If you persist with weak attempts to lure me back to Origin, then I will never come. Instead you can come face me on any of the following: baja / sonoma / lake austin / napa valley / lake superior / chesapeake or great lakes.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't kid yourself by thinking blueturtle would ever show up in the game. Judging by the perverbial asswhooping from LFC they took the other night, these kids are nowhere near ready for what we could easily arrange.

Anyway this thread has taken quite a stall since my departure and I feel this would be an ideal time for Origin's newly appointed Commander and Chief of PvP or her pancake, William Wallace, to say their piece.

....Morgaine?

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not slandering your name, nor am i trying to lure you back. how can i do that when you are alrdy here playing on ron stoppable, luring pets to release and kill afk "R" at the bank and then bragged about it over icq to wallace. and i play both great lakes and chessy who are you there another nobody?

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pan why dont you try staying in the lake austin boards, seeing as you cant play any populated shard had to move to an even less populated one that origin

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did nothing of the sort, so please do not slander my name like this.

If you want me to come back to Origin you could try asking? Propaganda is not the way to do it, and this should get your posting rights revoked.

If you persist with weak attempts to lure me back to Origin, then I will never come. Instead you can come face me on any of the following: baja / sonoma / lake austin / napa valley / lake superior / chesapeake or great lakes.
Who are you on GL?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im there everyday real question is when will YOU show up
You know what?

**** it.

I'm not even going to waste my time with you anymore. I've asked several people and nobody has even heard of Diablo. I'm trying to find record of you in any of our old battles and there is none. I know of Doc Holiday.

At least (people) like Atl, Morgaine and Wallace are identifyable by their names. You? As far as it concerns me nobody has even heard of you. More people know you as "blueturtle" than they do for whatever your character names are in the game.

I'll tell you what. If you are any bit as ballsy as you pretend you are on the boards, put up an offer like Chad did and I will take your challenge in a heartbeat. I have characters with suits ready to go on Sonoma, Lake Austin, Origin, Baja, Napa Valley, and Lake Superior take your pick. If you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is, I'm sorry I can't help you gain a name through me on these boards any further.

Fortunately I'm smart enough to avoid Chad like you avoid me. Goes to show how low on the "PvP ladder" you truly are.

In terms of skill overall and success guilds have had on this shards in its history, it goes like this:

1. LOLz aka RENT
2. FFBz
3. BTH
4. ~D~
5. LFC (I saw what these guys did to you guys tonight at the Yew moongate, and at the tournament.)
6. 'R'

Don't kid yourself. I repeat: If you are any bit as ballsy as you pretend you are on the boards, put up an offer like Chad did and I will take your challenge in a heartbeat. You write the challenge, it's your ass.

Once more for everybody to see: If you are any bit as ballsy as you pretend you are on the boards, put up an offer like Chad did and I will take your challenge in a heartbeat.

This leaves you with two options:

1) Challenge. You need to put something on the line though, I won't fight you free it's not worth my time. We'll be brokering this.
2) STFU NEWB.

I won't respond to your garbage anymore.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you dont remember diablo, b/c i took great pleasure putting your face into the dirt with brian peppers :/

E

Eyes of Origin

Thanks Pan =/ I try to stay off the boards and avoid the drama and you bring me back into it.
The tourney was a mess, that I will say. People getting kicked out of the house who wanted nothing to do with fighting TB at the moment, were forced to at times and getting kicked out one by one and left outside with 4 or 5 TB isnt exactly great odds =/
We have our moments, as does TB. Last night they had our number, 12v5, but yesterday afternoon get them 4v4 and they hid in Cleptis' house. We invite them to raid spawns, more than once and no one shows till after the spawn, if they show at all. So just because we saw us get our butts kicked by them twice, doesnt mean anything.

You have a char and a suit on Origin Pan? Will you fight me for free? lol I dont fight for gold, suits, items, etc. Its lame =/ Just duel to duel. Ohhh and you know I have chars on LA now and a few other west coast shards, might have to find you and duel you there too :p

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BRIAN PEPPERS AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Be serious man, you can't kill pan on some horrible archer. Thanks for the laugh lol! Morg how come you never invite us to spawns. Rent and Son! would love to show up : (

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you havent really seen my archer :/ when you guys came that was when i took him to GL unless ive killed you in DINK and im sure i have lmfao

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's time for a bit of a thread check. Knock off the trolling or I'll start removing posts.

Oriana, Origin Mod

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brian you always have more numbers and you always lose! You should step up and accept anyones challenge for a 1v1. You're all talk and 100% bad, so it's really funny. No one has ever been scared to fight brian pepers LOL.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's funny how I can usually hold my own against RENT/LOLz 1vs1 for a minute or two before the inevitable but get trampled in 2.5 seconds on the field, and there's no running from them either because they are stonewall engineers. Just amazing how good they are and how they can make mediocre PvPers like myself fall as fast as JWilson's do to wither. :( I dream to one day be as good as them...sadly I fear it will never happen and all I'll have to look back on someday is an LOLz fridge magnet to remind me of how good I never was...every time I fetch the next beer to drink the everlasting pain away.

But really now come on, 'R' is just awful. Like Morgaine said they need to stick with worrying about lousy, prepubescent players in LFC like cleptis, LoneMage and Leon that are terrible especially on mages before they call out veterans of the trade in Multani and Pan that'll leave greater Origin in shock and awe and a pretty sweet smokeshow. You talk about fighting them 4vs4 when two FFBz equivalent off them 2vs6 or LOLz equivalent off them 2vs12. It's no difference. I can also see blueturtle chose a wise choice in option 2. So please knock off the trolling, pal.

E

Eyes of Origin

Speaking the Truth, I did try to invite Rent to raid a spawn one time, but no one showed. I am guessing Rage was the only one on, even though he challenged us to do another, he never came =/
We field fought Rent/Son about a week ago and left to do Despise and no one came, we even left baracoon up and left untouched for a period of time hoping you would show, so I dont know =/
I will try to flag one of you down though next time I see 5 or 6 of you on in the field and set it up? lol or you will just have to catch us doing one :p

TB however must have been scared after losing dsp a few times cause just in the last couple days I've seen their numbers grow. If R is soo bad like everyone claims why would you bring more ppl to fight us?

Pan! You didnt say yes or no to a duel =/ I'm hurt :p is it cause I wont duel you for items, gold, etc?

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rage told us that you guys were going to do another one after he killed one and left. We checked 10 minutes after he said that, and there was no trace of anyone down there. This has happened a few times, R said they would do something and just disappeared.

E

Eyes of Origin

=/ dont know what to say to that, havent been on all the times rent has been.. just know about the time Rage showed up at the end of a 4 person spawn, left and came to me in luna and and asked if we were gonna do another.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice shots korn, lets see what these kids have to say now

What do you want someone to say? You guys got some kills ganking, or outnumbering peeps? Ok then, I just said it!

Looks like you guys had some fun though. Keep the screen shots coming!

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I saw most of those screen shots you outnumbered everyone, screenshots like that don't do anything for your cause. I wish you would have posted all the kills, I saw screenshots of two SON! killed and in that fight we were fighting you guys 5-6 on atleast 13. We killed 6-7 of you guys. Show single screen shots of 4v1 is very unimpressive.

We'll post some screen shots of R "never" house hiding.

You guys ALWAYS outnumber everyone and house hide or try to choke sl base and still lose. You should post screen shots with substance.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how is it that when a bunch of us are waiting out stat loss in the house house hiding? should we be more like rent and just log when we die?

Status
Not open for further replies.