• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Smack talk 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I said in the other one... It was fast approaching 400 posts and needs to be let go into the history. Let's stop the hormonal battles and discuss something relevant too PvP this time.

L

Lady Tiger

so I died at that last spawn I did many times. aw...can I get my gold back multi? please jk

I

Intoxication

I got a swamp tile WOOT!!!

good thing i was fast with the insure...................

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 mages dumping on me and you happened to get the kill. Really shows how sad you are posting that screen shot lol but makes me laugh knowing you could never kill me alone.

I still as always pwn you. I had people in your own guild tell me that your trash. FEEEELLLLSSS GOOOODDD! Enjoy son

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that picture shows 2vs 3 on screen. Not to mention, Killian of screen either dead or ran away.

But for the best player on the shard, 2 vs 3 with your buddy courage jr, you should be able to win no problem, shouldnt you?

Especially since all we are, is trash afterall, hmm?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that picture shows 2vs 3 on screen. Not to mention, Killian of screen either dead or ran away.

But for the best player on the shard, 2 vs 3 with your buddy courage jr, you should be able to win no problem, shouldnt you?

Especially since all we are, is trash afterall, hmm?
Toi don't even worry about it. It was Multani, Zindool, Saphira, myself we raided their spawn 4 of us against about 10 of them. 4*20 was there doing it with them so we killed all of them as well. It got dealt with. Zindool got a 20 jitsu out of the deal, so on so forth. He's just making the excuse that we ganged up on him, well no not really just don't know how to fight on the field.

Besides who cares about them, I've got 100 million silver locked down in my tower.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can roll in one versus 10 spawn characters sand kill them all so what are you trying to say 4v10? Thats a joke. Lets get back to the fact Alister i own you. you could never beat me. I notice you didnt comment on how some of your guild mates called you trash???????? Answer this please!!!!!!
Stussy I see that your "connection" is ok to post on the message boards now try to pvp some.

Another note good raid in t2a today Multani..... Even numbers multani,rohan,saphira,toi machine (and multani again) VS ME doulbe, shalin and red) All ffzb died go figure...... again I win

*owning origin one newb at a time*

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know who are better than me in my guild they are dbo, Multani, Toi, Joey, Drazin, Slaughter, Elrond, and maybe Trent. On a good day I could kill any one of them. But my best is 5 years behind me.

In RaW, Crimson is clearly the only one better than me but I would wreck him on his mage no offense.

In .exe Jordan and Reverse seem alright individually although they're clearly no good as a group. It would be interesting if they stayed on screen long enough to see what they're really like. IrStoned is confirmed absolutely terrible.

Crystalastimous , Mere school me.

Everybody in 4*20, MSTR and SW@T are below my level. Courage has had one or two good goes with nerve strikes. You lucked out once chain armor ignoring my necro when I was having issues but have rejected every duel since. I watched Multani demolish of you and I've been told Joey destroyed your ass, also. Also you don't play a mage so the fact that you killed me ONCE with specials and haven't stopped bragging about it is just incentive to say you suck. Your guild has never won a spawn or harrower from us on the field while I've been on and probably never will.

Just telling it like it is. I hope this summarizes the shard. Thanks.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Little in-game recap for you.

FFBz against SW@T's "two best players" 2vs2 on the field.

Result:

One dead courage (and the tamer hardly did anything)
and one Courage ran all the way to the bank.

Find the Funky Fresh Boyz for autographs at a SPAWN near you!

- I Already Won UO
Public Relations Officer
Funky Fresh Boyz

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone love how Alister is now talking everything as "on the field" ? Only thing that means alister is that people are there to save your a@@. No matter how many times you refer to "on the field" we all know your the worst player on origin. I have saw you in action one on one and I must say it's pathetic. PATHETIC!!!!!!

Guess I wil see you "ON THE FIELD" AKA: HAVE YOUR HEALERS AROUND TO SAVE YOU
:scholar:

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's really funny is its a Tamer, and Alister vs two of your self proclaimed best.. Notice the tamer is on his pet even?

If your two best players cant kill 1 pathetic player, with a tamer who isnt even using his pet, then oh my Courage & Courage JR must be the new low standard when it comes to bad.

D

Dirty Mindz

Mr Roller Pig, you talk all this crap in uo, "bow down your poop's weak", "step up"

so heres a challenge to you.

You me 1v1 ill be on Dope boy

NO PETS NO SUMMONS NO GANKS

We can do this on top of wrong roof.

we can do it for suits, 50m, 100m, 300m, Accounts, You choose.

so Step up or shut up.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**** we can do it for suits, 50m, 100m, 300m, Accounts, You choose.
"bow down your ****s weak"
Please don't try to get around the filters!!

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Crimson; Crim; Crimmy,

I know you think you're all that. I know you thought you'd leave FFBz and be able to one-up us.

Let me iterate the following.

The state of the union in FFBz is greater than it has ever been.

Today we played a game, called cat & mouse.

At the start there was, let's see, 6 cats and 16 mice? Hmm, you pulled the alliance game. .exe, 'R' and MSTR working together.

Needless to say there were lots of rodent leftovers.

We, the Funky Fresh Boyz would like to thank you for the patronage of the Oaks skull.

Crimson, you will never again taste victory as FFBz knows it.

We will not falter, we will not tire, we will not waiver and we will not fail. Funky Fresh Boyz will prevail.

Lots of love,

Pan / I Already Won UO
Public Relations, FFBz
(on Multani Almighty)

P.S. Thanks SW@T for helping kill and defend our harrower. Enjoy your reward.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few things.

1. Pan = bad mage

2. We lost a harry due to our own crappy teamwork

3. Is Swat joint SL or is ffbz joining TB?

4. Hats off to swat, nice to see u guys outside your house.

5. Pan = bad mage

good night guys!

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few things.

1. Pan = bad mage

5. Pan = bad mage

good night guys!
Mage vs mage full templates any time.

That goes to all you guys.

Crimson, mage vs mage full template.

ebay?

anybody?

please.

IrStoned already backed down.

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN. Will you?

Let me repeat.

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN TO ANYBODY ON THE SHARD.

MAGE VERSUS MAGE, NO BULL****. PURE OR FULL TEMPLATE. BRING IT ON.

Can you REALLY handle losing to "Pan" ? If you're so confident you'll win BRING IT ON. Face it kids I'm better at losing than you, but I always win and that's why you're here talking **** back at me on the forums.

D

Dirty Mindz

A few things.

1. Pan = bad mage

5. Pan = bad mage

good night guys!
Ive challenged your whole guild to a 1v1 any time what ever template, no one will accept, that says alot.. so keep trying with the crummy responses.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 vs 1 doesnt mean **** its all about the field fields and seeing as you got rolled on the island with your failed raid ide say your field fighting sucks

G

G Child

Ok So you took our harry... we had terrible issues with teamwork. terrible. but you also had to ask for help from another faction guild... ouch... low. have the scrolls you still couldnt steal one coon today despite the many attempts.. and your terrible attempt at a raid on island... Pwnd. Completely Terrible. 7 on 8 i believe none of us died.. :(... I won UO and snuggles were the only smart ones running.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mage vs mage full templates any time.

That goes to all you guys.

Crimson, mage vs mage full template.

ebay?

anybody?

please.

IrStoned already backed down.

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN. Will you?

Let me repeat.

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN TO ANYBODY ON THE SHARD.

MAGE VERSUS MAGE, NO BULL****. PURE OR FULL TEMPLATE. BRING IT ON.

Can you REALLY handle losing to "Pan" ? If you're so confident you'll win BRING IT ON. Face it kids I'm better at losing than you, but I always win and that's why you're here talking **** back at me on the forums.
I dont understand... you talk so much trash, i thought killing you infrount of the entire shard would shut you up... i was even nice and dident run to the boards and post about it because i did not think your ego could take it.

I imagine you would beat me mage vs mage seeing how i dont play mine any more, ima dust him off tho... Maybe i will ask Jordan for tips on how yo beat u 1v1 mage vs mage.

Your no match for my main, unless you have 3-4 ppl to gank with your a perma corpse.

I will fight you 1v1 slaughter no dissarm... I would give you my icq so we could set it up but we dont need another McNubbins episode you big scary hacker. =)

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont understand... you talk so much trash, i thought killing you infrount of the entire shard would shut you up... i was even nice and dident run to the boards and post about it because i did not think your ego could take it.

I imagine you would beat me mage vs mage seeing how i dont play mine any more, ima dust him off tho... Maybe i will ask Jordan for tips on how yo beat u 1v1 mage vs mage.

Your no match for my main, unless you have 3-4 ppl to gank with your a perma corpse.

I will fight you 1v1 slaughter no dissarm... I would give you my icq so we could set it up but we dont need another McNubbins episode you big scary hacker. =)
Would be pretty hard to run to the boards when you lose in the next round, lol.

I am still waiting for the day for anyone in your alliance to beat me 1vs1 on the field the fact is you guys are no match for me. Its pretty pathetic you couldn't even crack the top 4 of a tournament with like 12 people entering? lol.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi From Atl makes it sound like he walked all over me.

It was a 20 minute fight.

What didn't you have?

Mortal strike..hit area potions out the ying-yang...an endless supply of FACTION bandaids?? Dude I would have liked to see you stand up to that on a necro mage with nothing but 25 heals, 25 cures, 25 refresh and 10 apples. Care to hop on your necro mage and fight Slaughter (aka Dope Boy Stamina) you will see what's up. If you last longer than 30 seconds on the first try I'll give you a mill.

You want to talk, wait until my dexxer is finished and I will show you what's up. We will fight dexxer on dexxer straight up. Then you can hop on YOUR necro mage and face my dexxer in a 12 by 12 area.

Funny part is, Multani took you to school the very next round. TOOK YOU TO SCHOOL. Seems to go that way. If you can squeeze by me, you will never beat him. I don't see you mentioning the fact, that Multani took you to school.

The tournament means nothing to me. Neither does dueling. It will still be funny killing you and your friends in duels when you think you're all that. Neither does UO in proportion to a lot of happenings. I'm not an effective duelist anymore, at least I can admit that. I'm not much of an effective anything. 5 years ago I had the time to be on UO all day, every day and prove time after time my dominance. I had a passion for this game that is long gone. No excuses I am just not half as careful with regard to my UO reputation as I used to be. I could care less. WITHOUT meeting my own former standard of effectiveness, I'm still the most hated, saught after player on Origin hands down.

Dexxer vs dexxer we will make it happen I promise.

Bring on Jordan 1vs1. Bring on any clown you've got 1vs1 on a mage pure or full template.

Bottom line. I won't make excuses. I will just school you on my dexxer if you take the fight.

I am not the one shying away. Screw it I'll even fight your sorry ass on my mage again.

I come from the class of the old school, high and above your class of one-hit wonders. No one death or one raid is going to bring me down. Even numbers FFBz vs CoM take your best 6 against our best 6 and no matter what the circumstance you will never, ever, ever win. FFBz only fights outnumbered. FACT. We will fight you IN and OUT of statloss. FACT. I don't even know who your best player is now. Crimson looked good for a while but reality is he's not as good as me even. FACT. Like it or not I speak the truth.

We've seemingly gained some R-E-S-P-E-C-T from SW@T. Now it's time to tax your asses. Outnumbered or not we're not fazed. See you on the field, "boys". Bring your Oaks skulls.

Pan 1
CoM 0

Uh oh better make a new thread. You are running out of loopholes.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The tournament means nothing to me. Neither does dueling.
lmfao thats funny comming from the guy who trys to duel everyone and their mother for 100 mil. oh and good luck on the next harrower that **** wont happen agian last stat scrolls you guys will ever get

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this thread makes me laugh.

FFBz is trash! That's why they took the top 4 spots with 3 mages, in a tournament where dexers should have destroyed everyone with faction bandies and potions.

This just shows how outclassed you guys are.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmfao thats funny comming from the guy who trys to duel everyone and their mother for 100 mil. oh and good luck on the next harrower that **** wont happen agian last stat scrolls you guys will ever get
Why would I duel you for 100 mil when I could duel you free? I don't even have 100 mil. Try again. If you want to duel free let me know.

FFBz eagerly anticipates the "next harrower" you so diligently speak of. FFBz challenges CoM to schedule a harrower 5 days in advance. We encourage you to use alliances to your advantage.

Our field tactics are so far and beyond superior next to yours. This week I have only died to you weasels in Yew when my client crashed out coming from Jhelom gate, and when the traps hit me at the Yew abbey while fighting severely outnumbered (ie 8 CoM vs. Multani & myself).

Honestly, I have no excuses man. If I die I probably deserved to die. But there is no argument that skillwise we are far better than any of you give us credit for. That is why you allied every CoM guild & MSTR to form an opposition. Even strength we never fell. And I assure you, we have our ways, and FFBz will hold its status independantly as the most fierce and dominant guild on Origin.

Certain people have transferred over from other shards to join the CoM alliance and label us Zerg. I welcome you. Rest assured as this tactic occurs on the CoM side FFBz is also rallying friends and unity from other shards that we play. Zerg is a term that should be used toward alliances of quantity without skill (ie .exe+'R'+MSTR). We are presently implementing a new term into the Ultima Online community, we are the "Protoss". A new and innovative force we have been discussing actively in our administration on Ventrilo over the weekend.

FFBz shall be known as the "Protoss". This is how we wish to be labelled. As we rally our numbers, every player we bring to Origin WILL portray exceptional veteranship, toughness and skill equal to that which we portray on a daily basis whilst you've combatted us 8vs2. We will not have meatshields (ie MSTR). You will soon see the mistakes you have made in forming your alliance, as the Protoss will walk the shard with indominable determination to shut the CoM forces down and achieve glory. Our present roster is the least of your worries. Focus now on your defense from what WILL INFACT BE the Protoss.

ZERGLINGS I urge you to strengthen your defenses. I urge you to practice choke point strengths, group mortal strike and dismounting, and paralyze field checkpoints. As I urge you to do this, be on guard because the ZEALOTS are rallying, and we WILL beat you. MARK MY WORDS: "The CoM alliance WILL be demoralized" 10/10/09.

You will all be taught a lesson in R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Bottom line. We will not take **** from anybody on this matter. R-E-S-P-E-C-T will be learned. The weak will flee. You turned this into an Alliance battle we will finish it. Watch in the coming days. We can and will outnumber you as you so choose.

A MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS IN MSTR - You chose the wrong side all along. Now you will pay. The 10 Oaks skull offer is over. I urge members of MSTR to flee your guild and/or alliance and stand alone on the sidelines if you so choose to salvage your reputation for when this is over. The FFBz shard leadership will not sanction bandwagon hopping.

I Already Won UO / Pan
Public Relations, FFBz
Special Protoss Units

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/10/09 LOL thats like 8 months from now
About that, I hope you enjoyed your introduction to the innovative force of blood and terror that you will learn to call the "Protoss" at Destard tonight. We were outnumbered again.

I was going to encourage you guys to just keep the skull for us at our.. pardon me your next harrower, but the effort you guys put up tonight was lacking. I'm surprised it only took us one night to get our acts together.

There are doubters even amongst ourselves. However I will stand firmly on my statement that CoM will never taste victory on our shard. As we expand our talent pool with the type of players that we are, FFBz will hold its rule for the duration of its time.

We will not falter, we will not tire, we will not waiver and we will not fail. Funky Fresh Boyz will prevail.

Thank you and God bless.

Pan / I Already Won UO
Public Relations, FFBz

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in this little game of war the zergs as you so call us even when we have even numbers (mabye your just drunk all the time and see double?) will always destroy the "protoss". Better yet why dont you just play starcraft more mabye you can actually win at that game.

also you keep calling MSTR "meatshields" if that is the case then doesnt that make SW@T your meatshields?

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in this little game of war the zergs as you so call us even when we have even numbers (mabye your just drunk all the time and see double?) will always destroy the "protoss". Better yet why dont you just play starcraft more mabye you can actually win at that game.

also you keep calling MSTR "meatshields" if that is the case then doesnt that make SW@T your meatshields?
Every time it has been even numbers... you've lost.

So... good job?

B

blueturtle00

dude santa, you couldnt cut it in swat so now your trying your luck with ffbz but it wont matter your still trash, **** you had to farm points when you went into SL LMAO that is funny punk ass

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW does even numbers mean 10v10 but then once all ur 10 die and only a few of us die, you come back on secondary and third characters to finally do us in. even numbers my ass lol. And nice faction point farming job guys, total class act, Santa Claws needs NUB tattooed on his forhead but with his huge ego/head it would have to say NUUUUUB. lol lamers

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny stuff guys, you do realize that your crying about numbers to Hi im from ATL... FFBz zerged my (and .exe) face for monthes and monthes, and while you guys had over 50% of the fel population... your guild was still an open door, accepting anyone at yew gate without a tag.

So befor i have to read anymore about com this zerg that remember that FFBz is the original zerg trash of origin. If you guys "outclassed" us like you say then there should be no need to ally SW@T. BTW allying SW@T is a funny way of running them off the shard =/

I guess what im getting at is, how does your own medicine taste?

PS. Allister, you can keep talking your way around the issue but the fact remains I have killed u plenty of times 1v1 and you have never killed me 1v1. Thats the bottom line my friend. Pls spare me the eassy legnth response, i just skip over it anyway.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dude santa, you couldnt cut it in swat so now your trying your luck with ffbz but it wont matter your still trash, **** you had to farm points when you went into SL LMAO that is funny punk ass

believe me son it's not luck and I always kill you noobs. You drop like flies and taste like chicken. Let me recap the ONLY time I ever die is ganked and being dismounted let me say that again the only time I ever die is from ganks and being dismounted.
Atl please stop talking about duels bc as I see it I PWN you since I am undefested against you.

Lets count the guilds allied in com: exe,R,mtsr,LNS,G'M, and D- is the no homers club joining you to complete the team of noobs? Get as many as you can because my punkte will just keep rising.

:gun:Your Lord and Savior Santa Claws has left the building. :gun:

B

blueturtle00

Get as many as you can because my punkte will just keep rising. QUOTE]

yeah its easy to get points when you just farm them, good going swat putting all your points into com that reserve will run out and when it does good luck keeping and faction gear on hope you enjoy rank 1.

oh and ps its easy to stay alive when you disarm and run into your house yeah nice fighting nub

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never killed Santa 1v1 =( only 2v1 him and Dropkick vs me.

You killed me like a month ago how long are you going to cherish that kill?

I hope you bought a lottery ticket that day because luck was on your side.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atl are you talking about kill me in stat? Must be. As you know when your in stat skills are lower which is no excuse fighting you but I will have to say if I am in stat it is a even fight me versus you.

Blueturd- I don't even know who you are son please state your name......................

Hows that LSN ALLIANCE working hahahahahahahahah

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Humm thats strange mult becuase i have watched him kill you 1v1 a few times...

Does lying make you feel cool?
Like I said in the original post, On the field.....

I don't care that reverse beat me in a duel, twice. It has no impact on anything. Not to mention the newbie used necro in a duel, lol.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually ATL you've killed me once 1vs1. Any other time we've field fought it has resulted in you running away. That is why I cherished fighting you at the tournament, which was a 20 minute fight.

However MyMaceYourFace has killed me more than once 1vs1 on the field and in Despise for what its worth.

Courage has also managed to kill me a few times 1vs1 with his bukuto.

Santa killed me in a duel. I have been killed a few times by SW@T ganks also. But I've done my share.

There are some CoM that have killed me several times 1vs1. I'll give Reverse credit he has done it. But you, sir, have killed me just once.

I have put out the challenge that I'll fight anybody 1vs1, no backing down. That alone is more credibility than you have. Dueling means little.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Protoss issue a challenge to the Zerg (CoM alliance).

Any even numbered group fight on Wrong roof. No pets, no leaving the roof anything else goes. Wager 5 mill per person. Brokered by Leogaming. Best 2 of 3. Let us know on here how many you want to use and when we'll meet.

Thanks,

Pan / I Already Won UO
Public Relatons, FFBz

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Come on guys.

We put the offer out there.

Any even numbered group fight on Wrong roof. No pets, no leaving the roof anything else goes. Wager 5 mill per person. Brokered by Leogaming. Best 2 of 3. Let us know on here how many you want to use and when we'll meet.

You say you will always destroy the Protoss with even numbers. If you are willing to make a statement as bold as this, I don't see what the problem is. The offer for an organized battle on the Wrong roof is up. Put your money where your mouth is we'll assume you take that back.

Don't write cheques your ass can't cash.

G

G Child

God you all make me sick... you pretend like this game is your life... maybe it is? quit talkin **** and just play the game. all of you. SL wins some CoM wins some and Min wins some... so quit thinking your the **** for being able to play a freaking computer game... honestly... i guess i just have better things to do than to argue back and forth about a game.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
God you all make me sick... you pretend like this game is your life... maybe it is? quit talkin **** and just play the game. all of you. SL wins some CoM wins some and Min wins some... so quit thinking your the **** for being able to play a freaking computer game... honestly... i guess i just have better things to do than to argue back and forth about a game.
SL wins most.
CoM will win a gate battle if they have a minimum of 7 more people than we do and explosion traps set up behind the Abbey.
Minax wins none.

Guild rivalship has been an intregral part of the game since the beginning. If you cannot handle it, choose not to participate. Leave the game.

I cannot speak for all of the other guilds but FFBz did not initiate a 3+ guild CoM alliance. But we will gladly destroy it.

When people on Origin think about Felucca and spawning, they know "FFBz" is in the way. Being part of that is the pride that we play for. There is very little as a group that we have said that we have not backed up thus far.

We are the Funky Fresh Boyz and we are here to stay!

I Already Won UO
Public Relations, FFBz
PROTOSS

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah G Child hit the nail on the head, Pan is a big ego maniac who lives for this game, or at least shows so much emotion he leaves one to believe that he lives for this game. The said part is that the keyword in that previous statement is "game." This is just a game, meant to be played for fun. Some people have to lie to themselves about how good they are at some things because if they dont, they feel lifeless...

Take that for what its worth Pan, if it bothers you then maybe you needa take a good look at urself and grow up. And if it doesnt bother you, then enjoy being 8 years old for the rest of your life :lick:

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah G Child hit the nail on the head, Pan is a big ego maniac who lives for this game, or at least shows so much emotion he leaves one to believe that he lives for this game. The said part is that the keyword in that previous statement is "game." This is just a game, meant to be played for fun. Some people have to lie to themselves about how good they are at some things because if they dont, they feel lifeless...

Take that for what its worth Pan, if it bothers you then maybe you needa take a good look at urself and grow up. And if it doesnt bother you, then enjoy being 8 years old for the rest of your life :lick:
Everything you just wrote was a direct personal attack. You wrote what you wanted to write, good job. I don't need to personally attack you to square things up. I will just rebut by writing the obvious. It is in my own interest to have my priorities straight, not yours. How I choose to organize my personal life is my own business, you don't need to worry about that. I am responsible.

Ultima Online is a hobby to me as it has been for a lot of years. Sometimes it is nice to indulge in the freedom and sense of online community that it provides. The character and persona that I play is not one of frustration but orchestrated by my God given ability to make this game so much fun for myself and others. I love to incorporate challenge into a game that simply is not challenging enough.

Your brief spat on the forum here is a direct implication of the challenge I have bestowed on you. Whether you see it or not, I am clearly a figure in the game that you have a hard time choosing to accept. Without my presence, your gaming experience would likely be easy hence removing a lot of the logic behind spending your hours playing the game. I can see that you are obviously frustrated. By removing human element from the game, you are removing one of the elements that has made Ultima Online successful for so many years.

I have nothing to say about my fellow players as people. I am sure all of you have qualities and hobbies of your own. I can assure you that the last thing on my mind today whilst eating my lunch at a table surrounded of wonderful people was the next thing that I'll be doing on Ultima Online.

If you can take anything from this post, it's that I can't wait until the next time I kill you in game as a tactic of humiliation; to make you scream at your whole guild in Ventrilo for not being there and log out for another day.

One last thing, good job CoM for managing to demoralize FFBz for one night in Magincia. It won't slow me down.

Have a wonderful evening and be safe.

I Already Won UO
Public Relations, FFBz

Status
Not open for further replies.