• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP screenshots?

Sir Mastermind

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's at least been a little action on Pacific recently, so let's see some screen shots! I'll make it a point to get some next time. Gotta find a program first, what do you guys like to use?

Post your screenshots here!

Sir Mastermind

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THC tried to hold up in a cave. Which worked...For a time. And yes I notice that I have a dubious folder open at the moment, but you don't see any dubious programs...

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't see Silverbow's dubious programs either but you can see the text "Warning: Bandages amount is now 0!" in red. I did chuckle that his screenshots are all after he died instead of after he killed someone which is when I thought you were supposed to take pvp screenshots.

Shackles

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran

100% Legit EC player.

Second day as factions. Pretty fun and exciting usually fighting 6+ oranges. I normally pvp solo, but tonight I worked with ZKV and had some fun :)

Last edited:

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Would love to see some old screenshots of me dead, just to bring that back. Even though I rage. LOL

Shackles

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The first of a few pvp clips I will post. A nice 1v1 with Lucas. I prefer recordings over screenshots. The video is best watched full screen in 720 HD

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first of a few pvp clips I will post. A nice 1v1 with Lucas. I prefer recordings over screenshots. The video is best watched full screen in 720 HD

I HAVE HUNDREDS of killing you on your mage an on your tamer should i post them too..

Shackles

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I HAVE HUNDREDS of killing you on your mage an on your tamer should i post them too..
Yes =) because you never kill me without help. Unless, as in the pic above, I forget a trapped box. And even then you had to xfeild me, which only happened once lol.

Nice task bar!

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes =) because you never kill me without help. Unless, as in the pic above, I forget a trapped box. And even then you had to xfeild me, which only happened once lol.

Nice task bar!
anytime you would like a 1v1, Wich i know i do. ill use the same temp as you do, an then we will see if i have the ability to merk you 1v1. I dont play that temp cause as you can see in your video it very easy to kill any mage non skilled temp..A person who never played Ultima Online can do what you do in one month of playing....

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stuiicide, your generous use of MS paint to hide the obvious program running is not helping your case any... You might want to learn to crop a screenshot...

Shackles

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
anytime you would like a 1v1, Wich i know i do. ill use the same temp as you do, an then we will see if i have the ability to merk you 1v1. I dont play that temp cause as you can see in your video it very easy to kill any mage non skilled temp..A person who never played Ultima Online can do what you do in one month of playing....
*Yawn* Make a deathstriker and shhhh. Make sure you use the right programs to assist you too. After all, pvp without "programs" is hard =(

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stuiicide, your generous use of MS paint to hide the obvious program running is not helping your case any... You might want to learn to crop a screenshot...
Being an "Administrator, Senior Staff and Senior Moderator" and commenting on this thread making a claim that is rather unprovable shows me that you are acting unprofessional. Should someone of your stature really be making accusations or monitoring the site and doing your job? Also, There is a photo of Mastermind and Silverbow that clearly have illegal programs running. Why did you not call them out? Did Stratics just become biased?? I'd keep your comments to yourself and let the public voice their opinons...

As for the Video nice kill on a rather gimp template. Your template should beat most other mage templates due to the DP and Spam of Slow Walk. So to avoid you both going back and forth acting as though you are better than eachother why don't you duel on the same gimp temp and also mage temp? This might actually prove whom is better rather than sitting here or in GC running your mouths. Your video also showed me as soon as he went for the dump you ran....

I'm tired of the back and fourth in GC on Pac and now I have to read it on Stratics. I'll give 100m to the winner of the proposed duel. If you are both willing to accept then I will host the duel. Now you both have been called out and should one or both back down consider it a loss and please, PLEASE leave GC and this forum alone.

Shackles

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I don't see any harm in one pvp related thread on a forum that has little to no activity. Perhaps you shouldn't frequent this thread. And within the game there are also ignore features set in place. Telling other people to be quiet and not speak is rather harsh, inconsiderate, and selfish. I don't mind your business or what you say, please refrain from doing it to me.

Thank you!

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So you're telling me I need to ignore all of your toons, plus all of ZKV/THC that chime in? As a crafter that would limit my clientele on a shard with a small player base. So because you wish to have childish banter I need to limit my game play and fun that I have so you can get off thumping your chest like you are some sort of pvp champion of pacific? Why is what you want of more importance than what I want? The harm this thread creates is more damaging than you can comprehend. It allows people such as yourself to wallow in your own narcissism polluting a thread with useless pics and videos which will lead to further excuses and narcissism. This thread will ultimately scare off future PVPer's due to the fear of public humiliation. There are good PVPer's and then there are mediocre PVPer's with ego's. The later is what pushes away newbies from leaving their Trammel homes to come into fel and try out the ruleset.

Good job, Shackles!

Shackles

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The only childish banter I am reading is in your mini novels.
Calm down sir. It will be OK.

I didn't talk to you, you came here talking to me, and barking, and complaining, about everything and everyone. Let me go back to ignoring you, and you can go back to ignoring me.

Thanks, and have a fabulous day!

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you accusing me of using a third party program?

If so then why not moderate Matermindes for the clear obvious file called scripts while playing Ultima Online..

An petrafied how ever you spell it better get your dogs on a leash...

As for the guy saying about me an poptarts dueling for 100 mill i am more then game sir say when an were an i will break out A Grey Wolf!!!!!!!!

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The only childish banter I am reading is in your mini novels.
Calm down sir. It will be OK.

I didn't talk to you, you came here talking to me, and barking, and complaining, about everything and everyone. Let me go back to ignoring you, and you can go back to ignoring me.

Thanks, and have a fabulous day!
Heaven forbid you get called out on your narcissism! Thanks for proving my point :thumbsup:

Keep making Pacifics pvp community look like jerks, I'm sure it will help bring back those that have left for another shard...

Shackles

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
LOL. Damn I post a vid and a couple of pics and everyone goes all crazy!

Like I said, you are the only one throwing a temper tantrum. Its a public forum, to be used by the public, to speak about anything game related, within the ROC.
That is all I have done, I am sorry this is upsetting you, but if you don't want to read it, then don't!
:)

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*Yawn* Make a deathstriker and shhhh. Make sure you use the right programs to assist you too. After all, pvp without "programs" is hard =(
LOL. Damn I post a vid and a couple of pics and everyone goes all crazy!

Like I said, you are the only one throwing a temper tantrum. Its a public forum, to be used by the public, to speak about anything game related, within the ROC.
That is all I have done, I am sorry this is upsetting you, but if you don't want to read it, then don't!
:)

Game related, huh? :facepalm:

Shackles

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Game related, huh? :facepalm:
Enhanced client, and the pinco's UI of course! It is far superior in pvp, and you can make several macros for things that UO assist and in-game macros don't provide.
It offers things that most people use scripts for... Oh I'm sorry, is that what you thought I was talking about? Do you know what they say about assuming? :)

Now run along, and please stop giving Pacific a bad reputation of being full of jerks.
Also, please stop trolling all of my posts. It is against stratics rules you know. :)

Thanks!

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

Nice task bar!
Did I assume? Or, did you insinuate? :(

Nice dodge on trying to save your character on the forums. People will see past it...

Back to this duel, looks like Stuiicide has accepted...do you?

Again, Nails or ShuShu can broker.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Stuiicide,

Your post report has been received.

In this case, he is not accusing you - he is pointing out what is rather obviously in your screenshot. As a moderator, we are allowed to make public statements if the moderator feels that it will help get the thread back on track and following the ROC. Please do not post similar content again in the future as evidence of such 3rd party illegal program use posted on the forums is a violation of our Rules of Conduct. Sorry guys its obvious that if i post a screen shot with paint in it i will be kicked off the forums. Its funny these ignorant people think im obviously covering up 3rd party programs as stated. Well you ignorant people i have 3 things i do want you people to see 1. I do billing on my computer at home wich can be verified buy 99.9% of the UO community. So i do not believe that i Obviously am covering up illegal use of 3rd party programs im protecting my lively hood if that breaks the ROC please reword it so people do not us Paint. 2. Also there is another reason, I also order parts from my home computer an work computer wich i have no reason to show anyone. 3. It does not state no were that paint is illegal in the ROC so if you people are do not want me posting here block my ip stop wasting my time an yours with redundant statements. Is this not an adult forum?

jawetzel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
because the pic doesn't depict whats in the task bar, doesn't equal cheating being done, just shows they didn't post their task bar in pic, where dude posted clear info that he runs scrypts