• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) PVP Screenshots! (Posting this for Arrow)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Aeroll gives chucky boy the golden rod! (But he still fails at taking his own damn kill screenshots!)

(your welcome arrow!)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If Arrow did that all by himself I quit UO

Hektik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Line up those damn toolbars woman! Scale your paperdoll and pack to fit the right side of the screen! Make it look neat! Immediately. Now. I demand. Hurry.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hahah Giggles is so messy!!!
You should see her houses! (in the game) Bwahahaha She has WAY TOO MUCH STUFF
This one time at band camp she made us all crash going to her castle!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Screenshot taken after I heroically survived 7 people and a bazillion fields via one spell called.... *drum roll*.... teleport.
*Wow nice hax that poop is* is in my chat caption =) Gotta love the EC!!!!
P.S. I FIXED IT FOR YOU HEKTIK!

Hektik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Oh Come on now! You can do better than that! The paperdoll is supposed to be lined up with the edge of the screen! And the Backpack should be too! And scale them so they fill up the black. If you have to pull your screen over. And get rid of that legacy map! WTH! Toolbars look good. Just line them up with the bottom edge of screen. Goodness!!!!!!!! =O

Hektik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Lol, I get so confused about the Dark Side! Everyone tells me that I'm already on the dark side.. Or that I need to come to the dark side.. WHICH ONE IS IT GUYS!! GEEZ!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Lol, I get so confused about the Dark Side! Everyone tells me that I'm already on the dark side.. Or that I need to come to the dark side.. WHICH ONE IS IT GUYS!! GEEZ!
I invented the dark side. I am the dark side. Anyone claiming the dark side should be strung up and publicly flogged with a large tuna.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I happen to like the Legacy map, I also like classic client so suck it! I also like pre-patch 16! I'm so antiquated.

Hektik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
What the hell?! XP!? They still make that? How do you play so cluttered?! You need a new computer bro.

P.S. I just want to share this. =D

Speed.JPG

Hektik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Haha, It better be! Goodness!

P.S. Someone make me a cool signature graphic. Immediately. I'm waiting..

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Haha, It better be! Goodness!

P.S. Someone make me a cool signature graphic. Immediately. I'm waiting..
I made Kasimir's and Giggles'. If you like it let me know.
I'll trade you one for your loyalty.
Muahahahahhahaha

Last edited:

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What the hell?! XP!? They still make that? How do you play so cluttered?! You need a new computer bro.

P.S. I just want to share this. =D

View attachment 14439

lol that was from 2005 i think? computer is A LOT better now. didnt matter what my computer was back then tho, still rocked lots of people :)

btw, who is your ISP? 115m download is ridiculous... although, anything over 20-25m is kinda wasted unless you have an entire office using it for constant streaming

Last edited:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This is what happens with 4 of us...

This is what happens with 3 of us and a bunch of them!!!!! LOL

And I know I was missing some bars.......

Hektik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
lol that was from 2005 i think? computer is A LOT better now. didnt matter what my computer was back then tho, still rocked lots of people :)

btw, who is your ISP? 115m download is ridiculous... although, anything over 20-25m is kinda wasted unless you have an entire office using it for constant streaming
Cox Communications. I'm in Arkansas. It's a cable connection. Their ultimate package offers 150Mbps, but it costs me $99 a month for the internet and I had to purchase a DOCSIS 3.0 modem. I disconnected my DirecTV and now we just use Netflix and Hulu and all that for TV at home, so I upgraded the net package so I wouldn't be lagging on game while they were using Netflix in the other room. There are usually two other sessions of streaming going on while I'm playing.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No my ping only goes to crap when there's 10+ people and a bunch of fields and stuff on my screen. That was the reason for locking up after I tried to teleport or I would have lived to enjoy another heroic victory!

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i must say, we rocked some faces tonight. it wasnt until they had 9+ people to our 3 that they could actually do something..

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sampires are serious business =)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hey new guy La Rue! Welcome to Catskills =)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not a completely pvp related screenshot, but this is the after party celebrating the slaughter of even numbers!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
FEAR MY SAMPIREEEEEEEEEEEE

Owned 1v1!

Last edited:

Giggles