• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] pvp lesson

M

mcrowe1082

ok so i have almost finished my bush warrior and i do a lot of humiltiy and valor champ spawns but would like to be able to hit up a fel spawn once in a while and maybe defend myself for a little while. my template when completely finished will be.

120 swords
120 bush
120 parry
120 tact
120 anat
100 heal

i am using armor that gives me almost all 70's resist and a bonus 39 mana and using a warfork with ubws 50% hld 25 ssi 13% hci and 40 di

what i am really wondering is what should i do in the case that i get attacked by reds if i want to stand and put up a fight. what bush spells should i be using and how often should i throw in a special attack and so on.... any tips on surviving an onslaught by reds will be appreciated.

C

Capt.E

First, get a bokuto. You need 45 hci. Around 60-70 dci.
Then get a hiryu. Bond it.
Lastly you need a hard hitting weapon, ornate axe.

Tactics are spam lightning until you get a crit strike, then para stun him with bokuto, sick hiryu on target, switch to ornate, concussion.

The weapons should have high hit spell, and enough ssi to hit swing cap for that weapon. Happy hunting.

Keep counter-attack on.

You have about a zillion ways to heal, including pots. Use them all.