• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Jewelleries - Open for Discussion

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This week's discussion is about PVP Jewellery !

It's like ordering steaks at Sizzler, how would you like the suit to be done, rare, medium or well done, and what jewels that you want to go with it, barbeque or mushroom sauce.

What I reckon, a good pair of jewels can be explained by this table:

Mod 1: ssi5 hci dci
Mod 2: ep50 ep25 fc fcr
Mod 3: mr2 sdi di stats
Mod 4: lrc magery+15

Mod 1 is the most important mods, followed by Mod 2, Mod 3 and Mod 4. Red coloured mods are special mods from specially crafted jewels.

And the mother of all jewelleries starts from hci15 dci15 fc1 fcr3 (ring & bracelet)

For example:

Mage Rings:
hci15 dci15 fc1 fcr3
ssi5 hci15 dci15 fc1 fcr2
hci15 dci14 fc1 fcr2 sdi5
dci13 ep50 fc1 fcr2
hci15 dci6 fc1 fcr2 ep25
hci15 dci6 fc1 fcr2 sdi12

Mage Bracelets:
hci15 dci15 fc1 fcr3
dci13 ep25 fc1 fcr3 lrc20
hci15 dci1 fc1 fcr3 lrc20
dci5 fc1 fcr3 mr2 lrc20
fc1 fcr3 lrc20 mage+15
dci15 fc1 fcr3 sdi3 lrc20

Warrior Rings:
hci15 dci15 fc1 fcr3
ssi5 hci15 dci15 ep25 di25
hci15 dci15 ep50 di15
hci15 dci15 ep25 dex8 di12

Warrior Bracelets are to complement rings and for templates that relies a lot on chivalries, may need to fit fc1 and fcr2 into those rings and bracelets.

Any "ideal" templates of jewelleries that you can share? :) or if you don't agree with me, please share what you think if there is a better approach for PVP Jewelleries.

And no, I personally think jewels with resists bonus are crap, even with skill bonus, anything other than +15 magery (due to mage weapon -20 for necro mage), they are all "useless".. sorry :) Unless you are trying to fit a "gimped" template, that is normally higher than 720 skill limit, then it's another matter (the template may end up not having resisting spells, which means bringing a trap box is a must).

L

LordHammer

This week's discussion is about PVP Jewellery !

It's like ordering steaks at Sizzler, how would you like the suit to be done, rare, medium or well done, and what jewels that you want to go with it, barbeque or mushroom sauce.

What I reckon, a good pair of jewels can be explained by this table:

Mod 1: ssi5 hci dci
Mod 2: ep50 ep25 fc fcr
Mod 3: mr2 sdi di stats
Mod 4: lrc magery+15

Mod 1 is the most important mods, followed by Mod 2, Mod 3 and Mod 4. Red coloured mods are special mods from specially crafted jewels.

And the mother of all rings and jewels starts from hci15 dci15 fc1 fcr3 (ring & bracelet)

For example:

Mage Rings:
hci15 dci15 fc1 fcr3
ssi5 hci15 dci15 fc1 fcr2
hci15 dci14 fc1 fcr2 sdi5
dci13 ep50 fc1 fcr2

Mage Bracelets:
hci15 dci15 fc1 fcr3
dci13 ep25 fc1 fcr3 lrc20
hci15 dci1 fc1 fcr3 lrc20
dci5 fc1 fcr3 mr2 lrc20
fc1 fcr3 lrc20 mage+15

Warrior Rings:
hci15 dci15 fc1 fcr3
ssi5 hci15 dci15 ep25 di25
hci15 dci15 ep50 di15
hci15 dci15 ep25 dex8 di12

Warrior Bracelets are to complement rings and for templates that relies a lot on chivalries, may need to fit fc1 and fcr2 into the rings and bracelets.

Any "ideal" templates of jewelleries that you can share? :) And no, jewels with resists bonus are crap, even with skill bonus, anything other than +15 magery, are all crap, crap.. sorry :) Unless you are trying to fit a "gimped" template, that normally higher than 720 skill limit, then it's another matter (the characters may end up having no resisting spells, which means bringing a trap box is a must).
haha ! So now jewels have ssi n mr ?? Is mysticism skill good ? would be nice if u canupdate me a little ... :)

T

thenow

Hi Av, Partof here, good to see you.Hows things, I not playing much but I pop in every now n then.
With Imbuing skill we can just about make anything you want now. Make the perfect suit for any template. Theres is a good imbuing guide by Petra Fyde, here's one guide. I couldn't find the revised guide sorry. Here http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=154668.
Mystic skills is apparently ok. A few good spells they say, I've never it used myself. Having focus or imbueing increases Mystic skills damage I believe.
Some one who uses it will be have better input then me of course.

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't have both ssi5 and mr2 on one item, but we can make:

1. ssi5 from tinkering turquoise gems -> turquoise ring
2. ep50 from ecru citrine gems -> ecru citrine ring
3. mr2 from dark sapphire -> dark sapphire bracelet

not sure with other gems for jewelleries, i think those are the only craftable special jewels.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Problem with jewelery is, people make the suit, then the jewels, which can cut out some key points in a suit. If you look at mine and venus' suits you will notice that we spread out as much as we can, so we can max out as much as we can.

so making generic jewels isnt really the best way to go IMHO