PVP Guilds

• Thread starter imported_Lightning
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
I

imported_Lightning

Ok, coming back to Sonoma possibly, and curious..... is pvp still pretty slow and the only ones worthwhile are COP and MO0?

G

Here's an un-biased rendetion of the guilds on sonoma.
FL-
Pros:Ultimate zerg guild. Does harrowers with 50+ people. Has lots of numbers.
Cons: I'm guessing there it is hard to communicate to so many people. Lack of getting scrolls for gold due to splitting them many ways. They also play Pacific and Origin, so Sonoma is not their main shard. Also have a bad reputation.

MOO/COP/MoFo-
Pros: Only lacks numbers to FL.(But those numbers are very substancial.) Prime gate house as well.

Cons: Lack of communication and unity between guilds.

Waka-
Pros: Most of Waka is beyond the average players PvP skill level.

Cons: Playtime for the better players is limited, and they lack large numbers.

PAS- Mostly hug the gate. There's a select 3-4 that do nothing but that. No pros/cons.

SM- See above.

OSG- Seldomly seen at any fight, including gate.

KoK- Seldomly play Sonoma, but have decent numbers and skill.

If your guild wasn't listed, oops.

If I was offered to join any of said guilds and I had no ties to Sonoma, I would choose MOO alliance, FL, then Waka.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Here's an un-biased rendetion of the guilds on sonoma.
FL-
Pros:Ultimate zerg guild. Does harrowers with 50+ people. Has lots of numbers.
Cons: I'm guessing there it is hard to communicate to so many people. Lack of getting scrolls for gold due to splitting them many ways. They also play Pacific and Origin, so Sonoma is not their main shard. Also have a bad reputation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to clarify, we at times can be capable of having 50+ people on, but that's a rarity usually surrounding a larger event then a harrower.

Generally we have between 10 and 25 people on prime time and usually average between 22-26 for harrowers.

We actually have a very efficient communication and command structure, very streamlined.

Scroll splits - irrelevant, in general we don't care about scrolls, when we kill a champ 9 times out of 10 it's a free for all, 6 scrolls and you keep what you get. Occasionally we will kill it in alternative fashions depending on what the situation calls for, in those occasions the guild keeps the scrolls and each member present receives a cut.

I would say Origin and Pac would be Pro's, as we can generally find action at most hours of the day, certainly more than if we were only on sonoma

Dunno about the reputation part.

Thanks for reading and I hope this helps.

I

imported_Wing Chun

FL has some of the best communication of any guild i have been in.

G

How so? I'm not questioning the statement, just asking how it is done.

D

Dread Raven

FL has a rank and command structure. The battle leader designated to run the battle makes all calls and members follow there orders. Every new member is orientated into the guild and learn what is expected of them. We require our members to log into our guilds tools, so we have communication and know where they are in game. Each member of FL is a valued individual who contributes something to the Empire.

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

Each member of FL is a valued individual who contributes something to the Empire.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like what the Pharoh said to Moses in Egypt.....

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2004
Oklahoma USA
<blockquote><hr>

FL has a rank and command structure. The battle leader designated to run the battle makes all calls and members follow there orders. Every new member is orientated into the guild and learn what is expected of them. We require our members to log into our guilds tools, so we have communication and know where they are in game. Each member of FL is a valued individual who contributes something to the Empire.

[/ QUOTE ]

I lil birdie told me something a bit different.