• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP guilds?

• Thread starter imported_Lightning
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lightning

What pvp guilds are worth while to look into on lake Austin?

I

imported_Lightning

Is pvp dead on this shard though? or is it pretty active in general?

G

:\ depends.. its not going to be hugely active like Atlantic or Pacific.. but there is pvp.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is pvp dead on this shard though? or is it pretty active in general?

[/ QUOTE ]

If your asking if your 10 man crew can sneak off spawns, the answer is you might get 1-2 out of 50 =&gt;

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Consider yourself lucky. Anytime I try to run one about 5-10 show up.

O

OptPrime

It's not true.

If you're such the avid spawner, and you're constantly getting spawns off, prove it with pictures of champs up with you in them.

G

I am the avid Spawner but you all dont raid champs in Ish or Tok or any of the others!!!!!! So why would you bother?
I never said Fel Champ Spawns

I

imported_Desolation87

Hehe, Tram spawns are seriously hard. We tried the dragon one not so long ago! Had loads of us there! We couldnt even damage it!!! Had to get a disco'er to do any damage. Was fun though, even if he took my fame to zero! Lmao!

As for fel spawns, we find that VaMp mainly play when the schools are shut! So best time in LA to pull spawns is between 9am and 3pm! Still get caught sometimes though!! Oh and always good to remember that there are other spawns than despise!!!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Only reason I have ever seen to do the ones in Ilsh, Tok or ML areas were to get a group used to some of the tactics in spawn control and mass killing. Only champs worth doing are in lands with no leaves. Of course you have to contend with Vamp but hey, no risk no reward

*imitates they guy from the Jamacia commercials years ago*

So cooome home to Felluca mahn...

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

I am the avid Spawner but you all dont raid champs in Ish or Tok or any of the others!!!!!! So why would you bother?
I never said Fel Champ Spawns

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. This post made me laugh my ass off. First off, you can't be an avid "spawner" in the land of the safe and bloodless. There is a reason why you won't get PS's off Ilsh spawns - cause they are pretty worthless. The spawn is half as heavy, it takes 10 times as long, and with no risk of EVER being raided - the best case scenario is you spend an hour of your time to make a little 100k gold.

On a second note.... So by the sounds of it - Vamp is the most active pvp guild out there. Having said that - is most of the pvp on this shard huddled around a moongate? or are there decent sized field fights that can actually keep people entertained for longer then 5 minutes? :p

O

OptPrime

that depends if youre bringing people to fight us for more then 5 minutes

I

imported_Desolation87

I wouldn't say Tram spawns are easy. Much harder monsters, yes no risk or pvp but dang try fighting para poison eles(they hurt!
). The rewards are pretty lame though.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Honestly, not really any PvP hardly except for the raids at spawns. If you pop a spawn they will know bout it before you hit side 3. They usually bring about the same number of people that are at the spawn. IF you defend the first wave thats usually when they go Zerg on ya.

Yew gate may get busy for about an hour or so a day. By busy I mean 6-10 folks total usually.

O

OptPrime

Gate activity depends totally on the non-vamp that show up. If people show up looking for a fight, we will show up