• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP/Guilds?

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is the PvP here these days? Last I logged on there was a low population and only a few crew attempted VvV. Was on LS with a heavy population until holy fist got nerfed and everyone disappeared. Seeing if that is how GL is or would it even be worth looking at for some PvP.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For PvP, your best bet would be to get in touch with GTO. I really don't know much about the PvP realm, but they seem to still do it.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How is the PvP here these days? Last I logged on there was a low population and only a few crew attempted VvV. Was on LS with a heavy population until holy fist got nerfed and everyone disappeared. Seeing if that is how GL is or would it even be worth looking at for some PvP.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Where do you come up with this information at paith. Your guys used holy fist more then anyone else did. What actually happened is people got bored and are doing other things cause the world doesn't revolve around UO.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Where do you come up with this information at paith. Your guys used holy fist more then anyone else did. What actually happened is people got bored and are doing other things cause the world doesn't revolve around UO.
Or, you're just making an excuse for never being a relevant player? It's cool DC blame it on real life, bro!

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, yeah, we probably did seeing as how we had one fister over there. People always seem to "get bored" with UO when something OP gets nerfed. Both guilds over there sure did. They would each run with 2-4 fisters and 10+ people frequently and still lose. You included. Baddie.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paith wants to play GL because that is where his LMC bugged char is.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paith wants to play GL because that is where his LMC bugged char is.
Oddly enough he was there. But I moved him to Atlantic to bring items there. I still have another character on GL though.

I just want to kill you on another server. lol