• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP EVENT POSTPONED: Now on Monday 7:30pm AEST (due to Valentine's Event)

C

Cymoril

<center><font color=red>PVP EVENT POSTPONED!!!</font color=red>
NEW TIME: Monday 18th Feb, 7:30pm AEST
(due to Valentine's Event)

</center>

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bad move, I know lots of people who were going to come today (including myself) but won't be able to tomorrow.

Besides from what I'm reading the EA event is over anyways?!?!

C

Cymoril

Yes, I hate to have to change it. But we had to make a decision ASAP and there was no telling how long the event would go for. If we'd had known it was just a short thing, we wouldn't have worried about making the change.

But I don't want to change it TWICE, so it will have to be tomorrow night. I hope people can still make it, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

But I don't want to change it TWICE, so it will have to be tomorrow night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh understandable, nps.

G

Totally understandable these things happen...thank you for giving us notice and for not just cancelling.

*claps* OPEN and Cymmy have done such a fine job with the Olympics and other events I am looking forward to many many more.

G

<blockquote><hr>

WHY? HAHA OO A GOLD WOO IM COOL

[/ QUOTE ]

ENJOY YOUR BRONZE MEDAL LOLOL

G

So who is going to give this event a try?

If maddison is settled by 7:30pm I will be there with bells on, if not I am there in spirit just without the O0o0Oo

S

siyeng0

Well, as we speak, my character is trying to provide a distraction for his father so that he can sneak off and be killed tonight...

You just can't leave these forty-plus-year-old kids alone for a second.

(Yes! I'm competing!)

G

I dunno if im going to be there
boo. but its my step nieces birthday today and we are heading up for cake! hurray for cake and candles and the singing

G

PVP event starts soon (about 14min) - runes have been dropped at luna.

G

To whoever hosted the pvp event tonight, congrats for booting pet and myself. It was all going smoothly until omg/pku ganked pet then res killed him. After he was ressed again Taylor (omg) attacked him again yet you booted pet, then me for telling them what I thought of their antics. We were ganked outside while on foot for our trouble...
I applaud you making the effort to host an event, especially a pvp one but you ran it like s**t. You should never have let anyone else in that wasn't fighting or let anyone in that came late. If they can't make the time then it's their own fault. They were the people who started the trouble, next time look to see whats going on before you boot someone, don't just assume it was a certain person or group because of their reputation on these boards.

C

Cymoril

The event was a huge success, and thanks to all who came!

There was disruption once the event was over and I'll respond to the comments made about this. Firstly, thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the actual event.

Elwood: I'm sorry that some people insisted on causing trouble once the event was over. We tried to target those responsible, and we did manage to get a couple of them. Two people were banned: Black Wizard and Taylor, who were disrupting and attacking Alatriel and possibly you too. We also banned Pet's char by accident when he got in the way of the 'banstick' and that was remedied as quickly as we could. I don't know how it was that you were ejected. I only ejected anyone who was spellcasting as we had advised that was not permitted.

In the end, as we explained at the start, we can't take responsibilty for those who may be disruptive in Felucca. As for the forum... I have never even heard of you before, so it certainly it wasn't about you.

Thanks to all who attended, to compete or spectate!

Here are the results...

<center>PvP
GOLD - Magical Que (Trn)
SILVER - Elwood (SkB)
BRONZE - Profanity (Brit)

</center>

And the FINAL Medal Tallies...

<center>

</center>

G

Woot! Go Trinsic!

Glad to hear it mostly went well, there was always going to be some trouble
It's inevitable (is that spelt right, it "looks" wrong =P Too early to spell "big" words =P)

G

WOw looks like a great turn out, congrats to all the medal winners and well done to everyone who participated.

G

I was locked in the duelling arena still... alone. I also have no idea why I was ejected...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I was locked in the duelling arena still... alone. I also have no idea why I was ejected...

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you where just being helped from the arena as they didn't want you to break the locks to get out....and ummm errr they miss placed the keys.