• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP discussion:

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Well. trust me when I say, that I wish I had a part in killing him, but i didnt, when I showed up, I did get a res kill on him, and wasnt sure if he was dead, thats how fast things were going last night, when I got there kage had already killed him and when he ressed, his bar flashed on my screen I double clicked then bam! then like five seconds later Kage said he got GG, but we all more concerned about looting, so when someone died, everyone shows up to loot, then move to next,

We Killed Kush of JsV
we Killed Vallendetto (tammer guy)
we killed Blind Otto (not sure who hes with)
we killed someone else from JsV (cant remember who)
Then of course we chassed Verumn back Beta days on UO----lol

But we are not friends or allies with JsV at all!
thats just GG diversinary tactic to take the aim off him.

G

pffft, i wasnt on anymore, i left after we raided your base. from there you should know thoo, that it doesnt take that many of us to kill some of you. how we rolled into your base with 5 people and 1 pet should have given it away. we arent exactly afraid of fighting against odds and we actually are able to do it, we didnt loose a single person going in and back out again. and i can tell you, we killed plenty of pets and people inside there, a few were able to escape thoo.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Shak, Sorry Bro I must Correct you a Bit

"a few were able to escape"

LMAO a few HAD!!! to escape or they would be dead to.....lol

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

So, let me see if I understand this.

It takes 3 of you to kill Goodguy and you are so proud of that accomplishment that you post a screenshot.

When does Goodguy get a worship sig like mine?

G

It was a giant faction fight outside of Luna, I know you probably have never seen one of these but there was multiple people on everyone .... on them on us on jsv.... for all of you who was not there now you know It was just one big fight... it doesn't matter how many people it took it was two guilds competing against each other...

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

So it took 3 of you to kill him?

Ya, thats what I thought.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Everyone you see in UOam was in the area. I didnt see how many was there to drop him, only took one of us to get the excellent screeny though

S

Sir Ha-ward

Lol, do you ever think before you post? So lemme see if theres a big guild fight and I get killed then it took the whole guild to kill me by your reasoning right? Too bad you werent there though, i guess the brit xroads area was a bit too far from your house for you to come and support your friends who were out there.

Oh and btw you responded to Kage, in my thread, and beneath Elmer and Shak, so from what im gathering from you in another thread thats you worshipping all four of us right?
*shakes head*
Some days itd be worth it to read your own posts lol.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

well its like every 1 post of goodguy=4-8 KOC post i would call it board pvp ganking.

Dont get me started when i mention puffys name lol, did you all get KOC pagers so he can message you and let you know when i posted about him so you can respond in defense?

here go eat some of these and try to think happy thoughts

[/ QUOTE ]

still got an obsession with me.... u still talking like ur the best?

storytime! go out get some fresh air "bro"

S

Sir Ha-ward

If you call being made to look rather silly a win, then yes, you did definitely win

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

Folks... Please. Is all this really necessary? Can't you take care of the trash talk in game?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is in response to the trash talk the ghost does in game every time the floor is wiped with him...

zing!

G

you can think in your little world that i look silly and ill think in my little world that you guys are pathetic. k thanks i still win bye later pwned haha you cant do [censored] but run your mouth lowelladios

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you mean called in JSV when you already outnumbered kk

Uhh yea no goodcry we werent called in by koc we were asked to come
by blind otto

and if they ever did try to "call" us in it wouldnt happen.

Thank You and Good Day , Good Cry.

G

is that what you repeat to yourself at night to relieve the feeling of lameness after a long hard day of laming?

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

you mean called in JSV when you already outnumbered kk

Uhh yea no goodcry we werent called in by koc we were asked to come
by blind otto

and if they ever did try to "call" us in it wouldnt happen.

Thank You and Good Day , Good Cry.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL...

Goodcry insert your foot into your mouth for thinking you know what your talking about but once again show your true intelligence.Good job verum the truth shall set u free and make goodcry......well look like goodcry once again...everyone lets give goodcry a round of applause for being a true legend...

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

you won all the fights? you mean called in JSV when you already outnumbered kk

thanks its nice to see you love me so much you quoted me cute, lol i promise you'll leave that up for like maybe 3 months and then realize how true it is and take it down lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Exibit 1

G

hey chardonay remember how you haven't pvped me in the past 5 years on siege? Ever wanna try instead of just posting [censored], i taught you pratically everything you know about group pvp, thats why you suck so bad.

G

<blockquote><hr>

i taught you pratically everything you know about group pvp, thats why you suck so bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO CLASSIC!

G

<blockquote><hr>

hey chardonay remember how you haven't pvped me in the past 5 years on siege? Ever wanna try instead of just posting [censored], i taught you pratically everything you know about group pvp, thats why you suck so bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you even realize what you just said?

G

yes i do, and do you HONESTLY think i still give about a [censored] about what people think about me or what i say?

OMG i just said that someone i taught to pvp sucks, OMG thats implys that i suck, OMG I JUST SAID I SUCK, omg you can repeat it 1000 times a day now for the rest of your life ok so you can breathe and know you're awesome man.

seriously kage spend a day away from the forums you're obsessed with me

G

I guess the rest of the human population will make it into Heaven for sure now... because Hell just froze over...

N

Nico-SP

..................................................................lol................................................................ROFL................................................................................................HAHA................................................HEHE................................................................KEKEKE...............................................................................................................................truly speechless...first and formost ive NEVER claimed to be a pvp god...second of all...i was pvpin on this shard while you was killing miners on prodo shards...third do you realize what you just said?

N

Nico-SP

are you saying you taught me how to pvp?i was playing a fencer before you ever came to this server...second of all after my fencer i went mage...sir wake up your dreaming and being stupid...

N

Noc

<blockquote><hr>

I think the best part of the picture is that you have Kat and Tide on Icq at the same time. HaHa i think its time you just admited you have been a spy all this time and start flying the tnt tag like you know you want to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best post in this thread....Way ta go dex!

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

i taught you pratically everything you know about group pvp, thats why you suck so bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

yes i do, and do you HONESTLY think i still give about a [censored] about what people think about me or what i say?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you didnt care you wouldnt spaz out all the time and your posts on the "other" siege forums wouldnt be so vulgar and full of hate

G

Posting strictly as 'Molly Fyde' and not the 'board mod' I want to thank you for making this post.

Not that I either agree or disagree with the content, just because it takes the thread to page 5 and therefore I no longer have to scroll sideways.

*slaps Nico*