• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Pvp Deathstrike template

N

NickyDishes

120 bush
120 ninja
120 stealth
100 hide
120 swords
120 tactics

This is the template i use. Would it be better to drop bush, forget nerve strike, and take up 120 resist? Or should i keep Bush?(i chose bush for nerve strike because of speed hacking mages who i can never catch on a dexxer) Confidence is really good healing method that i will loose also, being as tho i have no healing and rely on pots and smoke bombs. But I'm sick and tired of being mana vamped and para ganked everytime i appear. Suggestions?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could take stealth to 80 after items. Take tact to 90.

That is 70 skill points there.

Cloak of silence for 10 stealth, +20 stealth cape.

Then 20 skill points between your ring/brace and you can fit 120 resist in without dropping bush.

Just pots won't be enough for healing.

J

[JD]

Could take stealth to 80 after items. Take tact to 90.

That is 70 skill points there.

Cloak of silence for 10 stealth, +20 stealth cape.

Then 20 skill points between your ring/brace and you can fit 120 resist in without dropping bush.

Just pots won't be enough for healing.
According to the DS formula, doesn't stealth effect the damage of a DS? With the highest tracking, stealth, ninja, and hiding, the formula claims it will do 50 pts DS (if I made no calculation errors)...

With 120 ninja, 110 stealth (inclu items), JOAT tracking and GM hiding it will do 40. Is there any need for more?

Also couldn't he drop Bush to 60 for LS, Confidence, and the 2nd tier mana discount - and have 60 spare pts? Or is that a bad idea on this type of template...

N

NickyDishes

According to the DS formula, doesn't stealth effect the damage of a DS? With the highest tracking, stealth, ninja, and hiding, the formula claims it will do 50 pts DS (if I made no calculation errors)...

With 120 ninja, 110 stealth (inclu items), JOAT tracking and GM hiding it will do 40. Is there any need for more?

Also couldn't he drop Bush to 60 for LS, Confidence, and the 2nd tier mana discount - and have 60 spare pts? Or is that a bad idea on this type of template...
i want 120 bush for good confidence heals and max crits

N

NickyDishes

Would be the same as real skill.
yeah i did it dropped stealth and ninja and used items to 120 so i could fit in 120 resist. omg im gonna be deadly....thank god for mycaptain johns ht that thing came in handy....ive been holdin it for a year.....glad i didnt sell it i needed that 20 extra swords

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah i did it dropped stealth and ninja and used items to 120 so i could fit in 120 resist. omg im gonna be deadly....thank god for mycaptain johns ht that thing came in handy....ive been holdin it for a year.....glad i didnt sell it i needed that 20 extra swords
I went with adding 120 parry instead of resist, but may be switching that around.