• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP / Champing guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is an idea me and some friends had a few back and i really want to do it now so here it goes :

A champ/PvP guild, EVERYONE is welcomed, not only pvpers but ANYONE, we want as many as possible, it doesnt need to be your main guild, you can have just a spare character for it, it is a guild not only for pvpers or champers, but we also going to have some pvp lessons for those who wich to learn, there will be ALOT of "on field" training and action, and you will not be alone !

I have some experience of PvP and champing, and all i can say is ANYONE can become a good pvper.

I will have support of some very good PvPers on my side, like for example IceCast who will be a part of this to help us develop.
He was a part of alot of great Europa and xshard pvp guilds such as AI/PURE/MI/X and will bring us alot of experience wich will make you progress even faster.

The goal is to train those who wish to try pvp, and give the oportunity to others to be able to champ, and all that for the FUN (and why not for the shiny white scrolls you can get ^^)

So if you want to be a part of this or just want some more information, please do not hesitate to send me a PM or preferably icq me.

345-202-082

So if you are interested or just need some more informations

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is an idea me and some friends had a few back and i really want to do it now so here it goes :

A champ/PvP guild, EVERYONE is welcomed, not only pvpers but ANYONE, we want as many as possible, it doesnt need to be your main guild, you can have just a spare character for it, it is a guild not only for pvpers or champers, but we also going to have some pvp lessons for those who wich to learn, there will be ALOT of "on field" training and action, and you will not be alone !

I have some experience of PvP and champing, and all i can say is ANYONE can become a good pvper.

I will have support of some very good PvPers on my side, like for example IceCast who will be a part of this to help us develop.
He was a part of alot of great Europa and xshard pvp guilds such as AI/PURE/MI/X and will bring us alot of experience wich will make you progress even faster.

The goal is to train those who wish to try pvp, and give the oportunity to others to be able to champ, and all that for the FUN (and why not for the shiny white scrolls you can get ^^)

So if you want to be a part of this or just want some more information, please do not hesitate to send me a PM or preferably icq me.

345-202-082

So if you are interested or just need some more informations
I started to read this and thought it was a good idea Don, then I got to the part where Ice Cast was involved. At that point I didn’t read any further. A Picture ran through my mind of Tree hack, speed hack, Field hack, hacked jewels (See Topic on EP 50 rings) and I then lost interest.

Great idea Don, but the wrong people mentoring!

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont start greifing wink budy what past is past, he is here to teach, anyone i see cheating in ANY kind of way will be banned without a 1st notice

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont start greifing wink budy what past is past, he is here to teach, anyone i see cheating in ANY kind of way will be banned without a 1st notice
Don telling the truth is not griefing! And yes the truth hurts sometimes, and no a leopard can not change its spots. Ice Cast does not want to play the game for fun like most of us do. Ice cast is a win at any cost type player even if that means cheating. Ice cast can not stand to lose, so he resorts to cheating to make sure he wins or at least does not die.

We all know the name Ice Cast goes hand in had with Hacking/cheating

So you’re going to do what let Ice cast teach them PvP without cheating? He does not know how to NOT cheat. Do you think his modified files will be changed just to play with a bunch of people trying to learn? Then changed back again to play with GOD?

Face the truth Don ICE Cast is one of Europa's Biggest cheats and you think "what is past is past"?

No beef with you Don, Good Idea, wrong mentor!

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm up for it, Don. Although you will have your work cut out for you with me! LOL I'm pretty sure my tactics of "running away and hope the other guy gets bored" won't work here.

M

mustafa

yeah same here im also up for it sounds good and you got to give everyone a chance to judge for themselfs about other people :eyes:

C

Coyt

noone left in felucca to fight nowdays? need to bring new people there ?
where did all other go? did they get bored of the cheating and trashtalk from mainly the mentioned guilds?

I do wonder what UO would be like if they kept the 18 year old recommendation,
and i do wonder what it would be like if other players and the ToS were respected

K

King Frankie

noone left in felucca to fight nowdays? need to bring new people there ?
where did all other go? did they get bored of the cheating and trashtalk from mainly the mentioned guilds?

I do wonder what UO would be like if they kept the 18 year old recommendation,
and i do wonder what it would be like if other players and the ToS were respected
18 years of age dont matter at all just take a look at some of them they are like what 25+? and act like 5 year old kids :)

Nice try don dont see how it will make any diffrence but you can always try.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
18 years of age dont matter at all just take a look at some of them they are like what 25+? and act like 5 year old kids :)

Nice try Don, dont see how it will make any diffrence but you can always try.

I have to say well done don for trying hope it succeeds.. also that i have had personal dealings with Icecast and he is a very RESPECTABLE DECENT GUY... yea him being in trashy cheating GOD guild does his rep NO good.. but we can always hope he will see the light of day and break away from them

P

Professor Moriarty

i have had personal dealings with Icecast and he is a very RESPECTABLE DECENT GUY...

He still hacks. Looking at the UCH hall of shame i see his name there!

Edit: Looks like your husband King Frankie thinks the same as it was him who put him in to the UCH hall of shame for cheating.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He still hacks. Looking at the UCH hall of shame i see his name there!

Edit: Looks like your husband King Frankie thinks the same as it was him who put him in to the UCH hall of shame for cheating.

My husband has his OWN opinion.. I have mine.. ive never had any problems with Icecast...i speak from personal encounters with him.. not from what others have to say or think about him.. and from my own encounters he is a decent guy who many could take a lesson from

As to referring to the UCH board for references, we all know they speak bull**** on there and flame any one and every one... Innocent to proven guilty

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tia i don't really understand your comment, he has never denied speedhacking and regularly posts his own pics with the cheat engines running

P

Professor Moriarty

My husband has his OWN opinion.. I have mine.. ive never had any problems with Icecast...i speak from personal encounters with him.. not from what others have to say or think about him.. and from my own encounters he is a decent guy who many could take a lesson from

As to referring to the UCH board for references, we all know they speak bull**** on there and flame any one and every one... Innocent to proven guilty
Tia i just done a search on UCH boards with IceCast as the search, and found 15 posts by him admiting he hacks. These admisions were in the first 40 post i looked at by him so i can only guess that there are many more.

You are correct in saying "As to referring to the UCH board for references, we all know they speak bull**** on there and flame any one and every one"

But its by his own admission not what everyone is saying. He admits he uses speed hack and other client mods so why are you trying to defend him? I am not saying he not a good guy, he may very well be, but he is still a cheat.

Do i have to post links? Am i able to post a link to the UCH website with out getting in to bother here on Stratics?

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tia i just done a search on UCH boards with IceCast as the search, and found 15 posts by him admiting he hacks. These admisions were in the first 40 post i looked at by him so i can only guess that there are many more.

You are correct in saying "As to referring to the UCH board for references, we all know they speak bull**** on there and flame any one and every one"

But its by his own admission not what everyone is saying. He admits he uses speed hack and other client mods so why are you trying to defend him? I am not saying he not a good guy, he may very well be, but he is still a cheat.

Do i have to post links? Am i able to post a link to the UCH website with out getting in to bother here on Stratics?

Havent ever seen these post by him.. not saying they dont exist just never seen them.. however i was talking about the scamming part.. ive dealt with him and never had any problems and he has always been very polite and considerate of ppl feelings etc.. speedhacking and that i wouldnt know i dont go fel...

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Havent ever seen these post by him.. not saying they dont exist just never seen them.. however i was talking about the scamming part.. ive dealt with him and never had any problems and he has always been very polite and considerate of ppl feelings etc.. speedhacking and that i wouldnt know i dont go fel...
He himself posted a SS of him dying at our Harrower some time ago.. He had that 3rd party script program and *Engine in his taskbar on + blacked out spots in the screenshot..

If you check his earlier screenshots you'll probably see stumps instead of trees, colored tiles instead of field spells..

K

King Frankie

Yes he cheats all god guild cheats we all know that. We who play regulary in fel, my wife dont so she cant have seen it. She knows i whine to icecast alot about cheating cos i do not like it.

BUT icecast is not a scammer he has never scammed me or anyone i know. Ive done untold deals with him and i know other ppl that has and never had any problem. If he says 5 mins he mean 5 mins not like other "unnamed" ppl that you have to wait 24h to make a deal with.

In general icecast is actully a nice person to talk with and has alot of knowledge about other games then just uo.

So Cheater yes scammer no.

and mervyn who are you to talk. Seen you warp alot latley :)

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never used any cheats or scripts. Everyone knows i don't cheat, i'm not bashing ice for offering help, but it's a bit ironic that it's his guild of people who do use scripts and speedhacks who ruin the game for everyone else and make them quit. Now he's trying to find people for us to play with.

He and his guild distribute 3rd party programs to people that they befriend. That's my concern.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hated god for a while, only because they are very good at what they do, killing me. After getting to know them a bit with indepth coverstaions like...

Taylor : 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 (translation - You dirty son of a beep beep beep beep beep and your mother too!)

Icecast : haha

They really dont bother me as much anymore, now i tend to just go 1/2 as mental when they kill me because you start to realise they add excitement and fun to fel, without them its less of a challenge, less exciting, less of a game.

I like the idea of the guild solely for the training aspect, I really am no pvp'er more of a spawn monkey and prefer flight than fight but I am intrested to learn. Just opens up yet another aspect of the game.

Some of God seem genuinely ok before and after they kill and loot me.

I

IceCast[AI]

Hello Everyone,

Yes i have turned to one of those, abusers who depend on lame programs to walk around. however im willing to give it up as i have done before ive played uo for a good 5 years (Actively) and amongst that i might have used this crap for the last 6 months. if there are people who want to learn how to survive hold their own and have true fun im always offering my help
like Tia and Frankie said. i might be someone you hate in game but behind that paperdoll and hopping around the screen theres an actual decent person (atleast thats what i think)

I personally think Don Juans idea is great. and if you guys would take your personal feelings away you should give it a chance, its people like don who try to safe this game from dying and you guys should be open for something like this.

Sincerely

Ice

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tia i never once said he was a Scammer, and i cant see anyone else calling him a scammer.

My problem here is that they want the Biggest user of 3rd party cheats to train new people to PvP. He is a massive part of why there is no one to PvP with any more him and his guild of merry hackers and now he wants more people to play with due to the fact he has kicked the ass out of the game for everyone else.

He thought it was fun to use cheats and have an unfair advantage over others and a lot of people have left the PvP side of the game due to him, but ironic really is it not?

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Everyone,

Yes i have turned to one of those, abusers who depend on lame programs to walk around. however im willing to give it up as i have done before ive played uo for a good 5 years (Actively) and amongst that i might have used this crap for the last 6 months. if there are people who want to learn how to survive hold their own and have true fun im always offering my help
like Tia and Frankie said. i might be someone you hate in game but behind that paperdoll and hopping around the screen theres an actual decent person (atleast thats what i think)

I personally think Don Juans idea is great. and if you guys would take your personal feelings away you should give it a chance, its people like don who try to safe this game from dying and you guys should be open for something like this.

Sincerely

Ice
I dont doubt for a second your a "good Person" outside of UO but as we all know, you have destroyed the game for a lot fo people and the current state of PvP is down to you and your friends in GOD. So its more to do with your attitude within game not outwith it.

But there is no way in hell are you the right person to train others in your wicked ways. Granted you may be a good PvP'er i dont dispute that, but you cant be that good if you have to resort to cheats to win.

Don's Idea is a good one, just not with you involved, or any of GOD TBF.

This is a bit like asking Gary Glitter to teach your kids to sing.

You made your bed now lay in my friend.

One last thing: Your not looking to "give it up" are you due to the fact EA said ther about to come down hard on people who use 3rd party programs are you? Trying to learn how to play legal again are we...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not even going to try to weed out the RoC violations, there'd be nothing left. Just consider this conversation terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.