• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(PvP) Buring counts

Richwarf

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any one know of a way to burn counts off using EC?

CC lets you do this and not time out by standing at a busy location (Luna moongate) and go do X which takes a few hours.

Thanks for any info :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any one know of a way to burn counts off using EC?

CC lets you do this and not time out by standing at a busy location (Luna moongate) and go do X which takes a few hours.

Thanks for any info :)
you could try to make a macro that says "." every 5-10 minutes :p

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that would be considered unattended macro.
the CC client you can just say hey i got busy and walked away and it never timed out.

just install the CC for burning counts.

Richwarf

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you could try to make a macro that says "." every 5-10 minutes :p
If I real needed to, I can just use my G15 to do that :p
But I AM NOT, since I what to keep my account in good condition (I used to use a well know scripting program on sub accounts just for script total AFK mining. But they busted me and that's another topic I not going into on Stratics).

that would be considered unattended macro.
the CC client you can just say hey i got busy and walked away and it never timed out.

just install the CC for burning counts.
That what I have done short term, but I was hopping for a EC fix :(

P.S. Is it still 40 hrs per count, or is their a faster way (like moving counts to a Perment red)?