• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP at yew gate....

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I hadn't run around Fel's yew gate in a long time. But last night 8-10 of us ran around killing reds, greys, and blues and had a blast. OK for the record I ran around yew dying more then I was killing.... But it was good to run around and remember how bad I am at pop ...lol. Gained a little justice ( very little) met so e great people and had a great time.

I get the feeling yew gate isn't as busy as it once was...hopefully that can change :)

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes sir, I am glad you came down. Pvp is the most thrilling activity in UO. One of my favorite things to do is some good old fashioned team based combat.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh I use to love when we would have guild/guild battles ...dexers in hand to hand...mages dropping blasts from the heavens... leaders calling out targets. :)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would never have thought I would enjoy pvp as much as I do. In Lotro I do not even take part in most of the RP, I head into the moors and kill people. Fighting a thinking foe is a lot more fun then bashing mobs.

The couple of red hunts I took part in on Cats were a lot of fun, Even with the deaths it was a great time.