• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pvm template for starter. See details.

Kzer

Visitor
Hello. I need a pvm template. I have 500gp and lrc suit. Nothing else. I need a template that is Most cheapest to suit up, but in the same time - a succesful one that brings money for my pvp char.

Help me please and if u can, tell me please what should i farm with him.

Oh,almost forgot to add - i play on ML freshard. No imbuing and mystocism,no gargoyles and throwing, no imbuing.

Thank you have fun playing uo.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Not much help you're going to get on these forums if you're a free shard that has different rules than the current version of UO.

Come to the Atlantic shard on real UO and I will help you get suited up and good jewels for your mage. Also... you're not going to be ready for PvP for a while until you're able to farm gold and get much better suit pieces.

Good luck.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mystic/Mage/Necro

GM Magery
GM Eval
GM Focus
GM Mystic
GM Necro
GM Spirit

All can be trained in just the LRC suit. Use forms like wraith form to leech mana or stone form for extra resists. You will cast RC about 50/50.