PvM guilds on Pac?

• Thread starter Undercover PvM
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
U

Undercover PvM

Looking for a shard to xfer a single character for a PvM guild who does group activities and doesn't ask too many questions about who their other characters are.

I'm tired of fighting solo.

(And... I'm undercover.)

My guy:

120 Magery
120 Eval
120 Med
120 Focus
~100 Resist
~85 Spellweaving

Working towards 6x120

Guilds that run many spellweavers is preferable. I've never does a peerless. I figured I should before UO goes *poof*.

Correction: Looking to xfer when xfers get fixed. But I'm still shopping around for a (west cost) shard and guild.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 6, 2007
The thing is, most active PvM guilds also do stuff in fel and they would want to know more about you before allowing you into the guild (just in case you have intentions of PKing members and stealing from them etc).

F

FarukAlazar

Check out House of Flying Daggers(HoFD). We do peerless and other random hunts, and are a drama-free, friendly guild. We have over 100 people with over 340 characters. If you are interested in PvP, there are some of us that do that.