• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Putrifier: Your Best Tactics

N

Nvnter

Need suggestions. Putrifier roxxors, 80 point hits on my All 70's Archer is very tiring.

Trying not to use my tamer so I can go directly to the Boss after securing last key.

Thanks

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alone I take it? If so just try & keep him on the other side of the barrier. Tuck in tight left side. If your not alone, a bards nice to provo stuff onto him & cast EV's upper left corner to keep him there & away from walking around and getting to you in that little nitch.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lure it out of that whole path completely then take it down to the small mountain thing which is south west, then run around the mountain side leaving it on the other side and u can shoot it while it stands there and casts on you but it cant physically hit you

Y

yts000

Snakeman's provo idea is the best way to do it IMO.. having a legendary bard in your group is the sweetest thing for alot of peerless.

On a sidenote, i remember taking my tamer to the boss there on ML's release... our group was mostly tamers... and 1 mage.. ouch!

Fun times :p

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We usually have a mage field it in the lower section while one or more archers hit it from the top. It can still cast on you, but you don't take the mele damage. (and regarding the pet thing ... it would be a lost cause anyway unless you had 3 healers for your pet ... it tears them apart).

N

Nvnter

Thanks All

I tried Solo and with a party of 4 Archers.

The tips will come in handy

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you just want to get the keys then 1 disco tamer + (well trained high resist) GD and you're set. I do him just for Paragon chests hoping for a Luna white. 12 Putrifier chests but that color still has eluded me.

Course i don't think you want to use this template after you have the keys...

oops missed that part about not wanting to use your tamer...bards all the way then.

S

Starla

The easy ways are using:

1. Disco tamer with greater dragon. The greater dragon can tank quite well with bandies and magery heals, and gets him discorded with legendary discordance and demon slayer instrument.

2. Or use a provo mage-bard with demon slayer spell books. Ebolt does 70-80+ damage with a demon slayer spell book.

I think shooting him or casting at him over the ledge is a questionable tactics.

D

Duku

Vamp-Bushido, i can take him down in about 1 min, i have already posted my template, in previus 3d, if you want search it ;)