• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Put Your Money Where?

• Thread starter UODevTracker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Supreem

Founder, Citadel Studios
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just out of curiosity, being as the booster is less than a week away from release, how many people are going to waste (errr I mean generously donate to a good cause) their money on the High Seas? Personally, I will not be buying it unless something is introduced that actually adds something for players who enjoy fel.
Ship to ship combat is pretty awesome. We've had several playtests here in the studio and we've had a blast with it. There is a bonus to doing Corgul the Soulbinder in Felucca since you get better SoTs. We are looking at giving players other incentives to do the content in Felucca. Hopefully this will encourage more awesome ship battles.

Supreem

Founder, Citadel Studios
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also see alot of concern here about the bugs. Killing bugs is a never ending battle that us developers fight every day. Please keep in mind that the last publish you guys got to see was built on 9/30. Even though that was only a week ago, our team has been 100% focused on bugs and we have fixed over 140 bugs since then. I actually pulled that number from our bug tracking software.