• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Closed

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like it!

Great idea's!

Is your house owner Baby Doll?
Just so I know where to drop off runes.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Doing the trick or treating steward thing Baby Doll LOVE IT!!! And as well might be decorating my house for Halloween for you all to see :)

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Stratic's Siege chat as of late is nothing but depressing whines about whats wrong with Siege. So I say put up or shut the **** up about it. We have one week until Halloween.

I will be the first to light the pipe and pass it on........ I will be putting out a steward on my front steps and put 125 things in it from gold checks to........... an artifact of some kind. I will let it hand out things starting 10/31/2014 and will run the weekend or until 125 items are gone. All that needs to be done is for someone to find my house in New Magincia and speak "Trick or Treat" to it.

Maybe if others want to put out a stewards as well for trick or treaters, drop a rune in my mailbox I will place it on steps and maybe we can get a chain going.

If anyone has a maze house or a sweet deco house of something that they would like to show off, feel free to drop a rune in my mailbox. I will add runes to book on steps, Let people see what your proud of.

I love Kattasrophe's idea about Doom! Lets all have a little patience with each other and all do a shard wide thing and hit Doom >>> everything? No set time just lets all show up at Doom once or twice this Halloween weekend. Make Doom from the onset very active fun place to be. Hopefully dry looting can be minimized so people can get back up quickly and continue on with the fun. I have know some fine reds who rez after killing.

This is just a suggestion so keep the hate to yourself.

No need to post why you can't do!

So whom of you can do what starting one week from today to make Siege Halloween weekend full of fun life?
I made this house for the Halloween deco contest, as well as a place to display my bone collection. There will treats on the steward on Halloween and the days before and probably after as well, maybe even some special ones! Just say Treat to get um.