• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Put my old vendor house back up in Moonglow.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No vendors yet but the house down by the Bunny pen/Cotton Field/Farm is back. It is GZ to shop in. Once I get it up and running will have my usual junk, lrc training suits, mid level dex suits, poweder of translocation and BOS, occasionally mythic and legacy tokens, relic fragments, seeds of renewal, green thorns, orange petals and the other stuff I tend to aquire. Will try to squeeze a soul forge in it and put a comod box on the porch for the bunny hunters. Vorpal Bunnies are good for 3 things Brightly Colored eggs = 250 turn in points. I have not found anything that raises Anatomy faster and a corpse full of loot that depending on your luck has the potential to have a lot of greaters, quite a few majors and the once in a while legendary arti. That Particular pen also has cotton, and is right next to the farm guard zone. Making it reasonably safe with a quick teleport over the fence :) Feel free to use the house comod box and soul forge, the forge will be on the second floor so just stand on the porch under the forge to unravel the junk.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had one Siege acct without a house and I always liked that little spot. Plus gotta do something with 1000-2000 green thorns I make every grow cycle :) Plus glow is my town of choice :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Damn I thought, you was going to move your ugly dirt plot from Safe Haven :p
A dirt plot is not a house

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn I thought, you was going to move your ugly dirt plot from Safe Ha
ven :p A dirt plot is not a house
Hehe got me there, I need to stop spending all my gold on hunting permits and devote a little to the ant hole house :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
c'mon man, you need to make it a Crystal set Borg cube. my retinas need cleaning!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
How many wall tiles do there to for one Permit :p
It sure look better now :)