• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pure White cloth

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I found 7 bolts of cloth in my tailor's cloth chest, it isn't the white reward cloth, it's more 'white' than that. The item id says 'pure white (AOS cloth)' I dimly remember making it a long time ago. Also found a 'Hooded Shroud of Shadows' which previously belonged to my son, if I remember correctly. Are they worth anything?

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not too sure about the cloth there is still a bit about, the shroud is still worth a bit but nothing like it used to be because of all the better options available now. I am sure you will get someone post with a more definite answer

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thanks anyway Bobar any help is appreciated! I am having a bit of a clear out, as I have squirrell tendencies...

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I found 7 bolts of cloth in my tailor's cloth chest, it isn't the white reward cloth, it's more 'white' than that. The item id says 'pure white (AOS cloth)' I dimly remember making it a long time ago. Also found a 'Hooded Shroud of Shadows' which previously belonged to my son, if I remember correctly. Are they worth anything?
The White Cloth could be the cloth made with the quest the we got Spider Silk from, as for the Hooded Shroud of Shadows you can still get those in the online store I think for 1000 Sov same as the Charger.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yes, that's right! I remember the spider silk, I made a lot of the cloth and used it for friends wedding clothes. It was a long time ago...