• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pure Twink

L

LionUWF

Well i decided to post this here as i will be enjoying the bard side of this guy more then the tamer side, but ive decided to try a new template, let me know what you think

Magery 105 ( 90 real +15 from book)
Music 120 (100 real +10 from arms + 10 from travesty mask)
Disco 120 (90 Real +30 from jewels)
Peace 120 (95 Real + 10 from mask + 15 from jewel)
Med 40

Taming 120 (115 real +5 from talisman)
Lore 110 (105 real +5 from talisman)
Vet 100 (85 real +15 jewels)

im aiming for jewels with 2x15skill and fc/fcr

the resist atm are around 55-60 but im wokring on that and hopefully i can get all the lrc i need on the suit rather then the jewels, if i can then i will be adding more skill onto the jewels.

Im absolutely gutted because i cant work out a way to get provoke on their too without losing magery :(

ideas? suggestions?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
That'd be a sweet template. Are you going to use a fire steed or dread warhorse? If not, you could go 110/110 taming/lore, which would allow you to ditch the spellwoven sleeves.

F

Fink

Drop Peace for Provoke.

With your skill set you won't need Peace. It doesn't always work, it won't last for long, and otherwise it'll just eat up a bard skill delay. The only valuable purpose it would serve is the occasional panic-button area peace which you'd only need GM Peace for anyway. This effect can be achieved with a greater confusion blast potion. Keep Peace on a stone for training pets or something.

I'm a huge hypocrite for saying this as I have a 4x120 Bard treasure hunter, so feel free to ignore my response. :bs:

P

PowerFullPete

Use the EC client and lower peace to 90 and use 30+ jewels to 120 on use, same with disco. On high level mage spells equip mage jewels with a macro built into spell. If your using ec i can help, if your a ec hater then can't help ya.

I run a template like this:

Mage 115
Taming 120
Lore 120
Vet 120
Music 120
Disco 120
Peace or Provo (depends what im doin)120

L

LionUWF

nice advise, and i really really love provoke...

to tell you the truth the only reasons i didnt go with it is -

im very lazy, peace is allready built up, provoke is 0 :(

and ive allready got a trav mask with peace on :(.lol.

hhmmm now im gona try and work out how i can have peace and provoke interchangable using skill gain items....

any more ideas?

L

LionUWF

okies ive thought it over and reckon provo would be alot better then peace (you guys are right, grrrr)

my question is now and i have an extensive knowledge of gear and i cant come up with anything, is there any other gear i could use if i knock the mark of trav on the head?

im in need of 20 skill in any of the skills from another item to make this template work without giving med up completely

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I've got some trained up cus if you need to use 'em. Barding difficulty's high enough to 120.

As far as gear is concerned, I 'spose you could drop of 10 points of taming (for 110/110) and 20 points of med. Use the conjurer's garb (+2 mr), a better head piece, and better sleeves with +2 mr. That's one option, anyone.