• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pure Hell Hound Leader

D

Durrahn

I've had this pet in my Stable for sometime now, and it has come to my attention that it may be of some value to someone.

So what we have here is a Pure Hell Hound Leader. They stopped spawning around the summer of 2000, and I was able to tame one before they were taken from the game. I know that the pet itself is of no use for anything more than a collectors Item, and I also know that this is someone few, if no one else in the game may have. I would like to know what this would be worth. Thanks guys for all your help.

D

Durrahn

The Stats on the Pure hell Hound Leader are a little bit better, but not by much. What's special about this pet is that of it's hue. It's a Bright Red Color which denoted it as a "Leader" hell hound, back before Publish 16 removed them from the game. Which means that if it wasn't tamed before Pub 16, then you could no longer get one. The Most Distinctive thing about the Hell Hounder Leader (Other thank it's hue) Is that it Takes Two Control Slots, unlike normal Hell Hounds which only take one.

I

imported_Sarphus

if it takes 2 control slots I think it's impractical to use. I can't imagine a single pet would hit hard enough to justify sacrificing 25% damage on 4 dogs and completely removing one dog from the equation.

In other words, I think a 5 pack would completely out damage a 4 pack with a leader. The stats would have to be a LOT better to make up for that damage deficit.

I

imported_Hinotori

I think it was the complaints about the Leaders taking 2 slots that is the main reason why they removed them. They are pretty. I had one way back when named Poodle. Didn't keep it cause of the two slot thing when my stable space became limited.

They are rare though cause so many people didn't keep them.