• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pure Bard - human or elf?

S

Seismic

Hello fellow bard folk!

For those with pure bards (120 all or so), what race is your bard?

And what is the recommended race for a bard? Elf because of the mana benefits?

L

Lord Jurgen

I myself had just continplated the other day this Question and I had Decided to go with Elf for the Nightsight and Mana Benefits. The Jack of All Trades really does not Fancy this Class I don't think. Really It is all by choice and what you wish to have your character look like and what Benefits you care to have

Good Luck to You and "Happy Dancing"!

G

Mine's human. I could use the extra 20 mana, but dang, most of my other characters are elf, so wanted to keep at least one human.

I

imported_Fran Fury

A said, I think it really just depends on what you would prefer.Either one is fine as far as just being a bard goes.

Mine is an elf (a pirate sea elf
) because I wanted the nightsight and mana benifits.

S

Sethblackmoore

I did elf mostly because I wanted to use the stitchers mittens to finish my all 70/100 lrc suit. And the night sight is cool to. But it sucks not being able to carry as much gold or loot.

I

imported_Farsight

Mine is human, but only because the character was created on Halloween in '98.

I suppose I could do the human/elf quest, but that would mean changing the only thing in game to remain constant for me.