• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pulled

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Good day adventurer's,

I would like to Auction these three Items off. The reserve is 2 mil on each one and I am setting the buyout at 50 mil for each piece. This Auction will go on until Tuesday night 10 FEB 6 pm EST or the buyout is reached. Bids after 6 pm that day will not be honored. I will place the items on my vendor in trammel for the exchange, and meet you in Luna bank to get you there. This will be done on Atlantic Shard. If you have any question or require more information please PM me.

Due to lack of interest in these pieces I will be removing them @5 pm this evening. If anyone wants them I am selling them for 8 mil per piece. 3 Items.png

Last edited:

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No interest in any of these aye ? Didn't know through tut out there. The don't have any of the big dollar qualities but hoping someone needed them. Some time left.