• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pull Macros After Shard Xfer

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Does anybody know where the files are (generally) located if I transferred a character from one shard to another? I've searched around my folders and found the UOA macros before I switched to EC but I can't find the EC macros

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Can you be a bit more specific? I went into documents, EA games, UOSA, user data, my acct name, and copied my characters folder from my original shard and pasted it in my new shard. That didn't work...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you be a bit more specific? I went into documents, EA games, UOSA, user data, my acct name, and copied my characters folder from my original shard and pasted it in my new shard. That didn't work...
C:\Users\DJAd\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data\UO_ACCOUNT_NAME\Atlantic\

Just copy the character profiles from in there and paste into the new shard folder. Rename if needed.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ok...so I tried what @DJAd said and when I logged in I had all my original macros. But I logged out and back in tonight and I have no macros again. This time I copied the original file again and placed it in the new shard again and it keeps coming up with the basic daily messages and CC or EC default settings...any idea why its not saving my character file?

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure you log out of the game before u copy the files, do it again by copying the files before logging in