• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Puff Baby to be Born in Moonglow

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
After much questioning, searching and fighting ... the lost egg of Puff the Magic Dragon has been placed in Moonglow. It was found in the very back of the Painted Caves last night and, after a valiant fight by many glorious warriors, was brought to Moonglow.

We expect it to grow and hatch within a week.

Not much is still known about the murder of Puff. We know that two brothers took the egg but we don't know why or how. We know the demon, Nicholas, has a weak spot for children ... a crack in his otherwise evil armor.

We will continue our search for justice for Puff but, until we know more, the Glowies will be protecting Baby Puff with all their force of might and magic.

Minoc is not to be overlooked. Without the tireless intervention of Governor Scarlett, we never would have found the many clues that led us to this day.

Justice for Puff!

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Not that you might care but by being "cold blooded" it would need to move around its environment to maintain its optimal temperature. Seeing as it is an egg, I can not tel you any relevant info on its natural habit but I would assume majority dragons would prefer the heat... Hope Puff's baby is doing well!

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
This actually sparked a better question in my mind what do you when raising a frost dragon? Should we exile it to ice island? Or is there ice cubes in Brittania I don't know about? Everyone needs to gather all the snow they have to keep it alive! Well anyways food for thought and beer to drink. Have a nice evening