• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 93 additions

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want a luna invasion...complete with rubble I can sell for billions... and legendary weapon drops

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
fix account management, uo store, bugs and curb all the cheating/multis. then get game on steam, advertise the game, simple lol
the horse barding deed would be fine if it took 3 slots
luna invasions always fun
get rid of royal pardons or make one time use
improve cc not just ec, already way better/unfair

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if the next publish will get a thorough testing on Test Center and then Origin and Izumo before it is released worldwide.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A more serious request for 93 would be a tag on summons and necro animated dead. (Summoned) or just (S) would be enough to differentiate them from similar-appearing spawn and allow them to be filtered out in the EC.

@Kyronix @Bleak

Last edited:

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to politely ask if the fantastic fish art that exists in game right now be used outside of bowls or tanks.I saw some outside of those containers at the awesome Pacific rares fest pond. The fish were not gasping for breath. Please, please let us use that art somehow. :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I would like to request a simple addition that would be quite nice in the next publish.

"dungeon shadowguard" added to the crystal portal.
What about the Eodon tribe towns?

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
id just like for half the house to not stay up when im at an idoc.......and for houses to not be overlapping each other when ive logged in on different shards.........

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix @Bleak

A change for the EC please, one that should be quick even!

Please make the EC's chat line a) able to be made darker b) resizeable (font-wise)

I can explain why if need be.

(You might also want to consider breaking it off from the journal window and make it a UI object of its own. Forcing it to be a part of the journal is an awful "feature" of the default UI :p)

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would really appreciate using shard shields. My account is "only" 12 years old and there is no reasonable other option for shard transfer trading.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I just want the beer stein.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would really appreciate using shard shields. My account is "only" 12 years old and there is no reasonable other option for shard transfer trading.
Or at least a clicky that gives the option of a transfer token, if only one per account - that would be fun

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix @Bleak

For the EC, a "bug" fix:

Could a stationary dragon, that isn't actually moving, please stop bouncing and flapping its wings. They are trying to pathfind to their owners, but can't move through mobiles in their way. This causes them to "jump" and flap their wings every few seconds. It is INCREDIBLY annoying/distracting during events and makes it impossible to see what's going on when 25 of them are all doing it at the same time...along with an ungodly quantity of gargoyles. (CC dragons just stand still)

Please, for the love of sanity, fix this in 93!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I would like to request a simple addition that would be quite nice in the next publish.

"dungeon shadowguard" added to the crystal portal.
Considering "ilshenar mint" works, these always throw me that they don't work. I don't think adding these would really break the "no recall" aspect of Ilshenar in any negative ways, and it would definitely make for some positive changes, in terms of drawing people back to some well-designed, but underused, locations:

'dungeon ankh'
'dungeon blood'
'dungeon citadel' (ie, ancient citadel)
'dungeon exodus'
'dungeon lair' (ie, ancient lair)
'dungeon lizard' (aka lizard passage)
'dungeon rat' (aka rat cave)
'dungeon rock'
'dungeon sorcerers'
'dungeon spectre'
'dungeon spider'
'dungeon wisp'

There's a lack of banks, but perhaps "centre" ("center") could be used?
'betlemreg centre' (Bet-Lem Reg)
'lakeshire centre'
'mireg centre' (--> Lakeshire)
'mistas centre'
'montor centre'
'regvolom centre' (Reg Volom)

And since these are not near any existing destinations, and are each a decent run for a "mustering" place...:
'twinoaks destination' (Twin Oaks Tavern in Ilshenar)
'hanseshostel destination' (Hanse's Hostel in Malas)
'grimswind destination' (Grimswind Ruins in Malas)
'britain emhall' (Britain Counselor's Guild building)
'nujelm emhall' (Nujel'm Counselor's Guild building)
'rewards emhall' (--> the EM Rewards Hall out in the crumbling continent of Malas)
'serpents emhall' (Serpent's Hold Training Grounds building)

Last edited:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Ilsh moongates are already available by saying "Honor Moongate", "Valor Moongate" etc