• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 88 on Test - Pics

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crystal Elemental Statuette - If your into the sounds these make, this one has the most noises :
ztc14.JPG

Flash Renderer Statuette :
ztc15.JPG

Platinum Dragon Statuette :
ztc12.JPG

Dark Father Statuette :
ztc13.JPG

That's it. All the New Trophy Mounts from the Huntsman Quest are wicked cool also ;)

Last edited:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crystal Elemental Statuette - If your into the sounds these make, this one has the most noises :
View attachment 25628

Flash Renderer Statuette :
View attachment 25629

Platinum Dragon Statuette :
View attachment 25631

Dark Father Statuette :
View attachment 25632

That's it. All the New Trophy Mounts from the Huntsman Quest are wicked cool also ;)
I like the animation on that owl. :D

I also like the platy dragon statues. It's a shame that they will probably rarely if ever get picked. I'd like a pair.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries on that I think. Even though they are a first year reward, supply and demand still matters, just as it did when the commodity box first came out. They will still carry their weight in value.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries on that I think. Even though they are a first year reward, supply and demand still matters, just as it did when the commodity box first came out. They will still carry their weight in value.