• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 55 & Spring Cleaning

• Thread starter Edina Monsoon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Edina Monsoon

Hi there,

Is it an oversight that there is no mention of the end of spring cleaning turn ins in the publish 55 notes?

Just checking to see if it will keep going until Publish 56?

I would also like to say thank you for the vet rewards, but what is happening with the account age problem? My account has only aged 2 months in the 8 months since January and has been paid and active since then. I would really like to get some of these new rewards, but with this problem I still can't!

Thanks!

"I don't want more things, sweetie, I want better things"

J

Jeremy

Ah! Good catch - yes, the turn-in NPCs will be going away. The rewards chest will remain a while longer, however.

E

Edina Monsoon

And the account age problem? Please? Something?

Thanks!

"I don't want more things, sweetie, I want better things"

A

Aboo

. . . I would also like to say thank you for the vet rewards, but what is happening with the account age problem? My account has only aged 2 months in the 8 months since January and has been paid and active since then.. . .
Some of my accounts have the same problem. I too was wondering if it was just me or is there still a problem with accounts not aging properly.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Will the ability to still turn in the green spring cleaning tickets remain with publish 55, or will players only be able to collect prizes from the rewards chest?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Good Question Spellbound

L

Lariat

Will the ability to still turn in the green spring cleaning tickets remain with publish 55, or will players only be able to collect prizes from the rewards chest?
Ah! Good catch - yes, the turn-in NPCs will be going away. The rewards chest will remain a while longer, however.
She didn't mention that the chest would be changed or altered in any way, so I would assume it will remain as it is now.

J

Jeremy

Please send account names that aren't aging correctly to me or to uobugs AT ea DOT com - we'll check into it.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One could assume that is true, and more than likely you are spot on, Lariat. But if not, then many angry folks could be stuck with totally useless tickets on vendors, or in banks.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When is Publish 55 expected to be pushed to all shards?

I want to know how much time left I have! *smiles*

I missed the Melissa and the Six strangers portions of the Event, as well as the 25k tickets...car accident gave me quite a concussion blow, hehe.

I've been trying to get as many points as possible, so as to get the female Sorcerer's armor pieces, with the intent to save, save, save and possibly purchase the remaining pieces later.

Really like that bamboo too! *grins*

G

galefan2004

Lots of fluff and no substance. That was my actual opinion of this publish. Also, you just screwed any tamer that wants to hunt in Ilshenar unless you are trying to get rid of pet summoning balls and like the log in log out concept for getting pets. Its a rediculous change to tamers.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are there again add ons limited to owner accounts exclusively?
Especially with age limitations of placing this kind of rewards it would be possible to place something by a temporary coowned friend - but having him to take over the house for the ability to do this or to share his account data is not good.
(It is already very unpleasant with the ladder from the heritage tokens, that this must be handled by owner of the house, if you have multiple accounts.)
*Salute*
Olahorand