• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Scalis Hunt 7 pm UK time-Daily All Month-Cept on auction days!

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Planning to hold Daily public Scalis Hunts 7pm UK time -except auction days might go after auction if enough intrest-all month long to celebrate Return To Brit Promo! I will start announcing it in gen chat a good 15 mins or more before we go as a reminder so folks have time to get ready. We will be doing them at New Magincia Dock -There is a rez shield hanging on the building right there. For now I just plan on doing Tram runs However if enough interest perhaps we can try a fel run for the better loot? ;)

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! Will be there. I have some nets that can be used if there is enough interest.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump! I've been to a few of these now and had a lot of fun. Thanks to whoever rezzed my pet. I've almost trained up my vet skill enough now!

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my bad yea its on Europa I meant to post it there even tbh. somehow posted here I guess right before site went down lol Anyways yea its been goin great all are welcome. Got some nets saved up to try it on ATl too if any helpful fisher folk would wanna toss em for us sometime.:)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got some nets saved up to try it on ATl too if any helpful fisher folk would wanna toss em for us sometime.:)
Sure thing mate. I got 120 fisher on Atlantic and would be happy to help. Drop me a PM. We usually drop them in fel but if you want to make it a public effort we can do trammel! I'll be on Europa at about 7pm for tonights!

Keep up the good work :)

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome thx for the offer m8 i'm sure i'll take u up on it :) Auction starts back up wed so no scalis on weds most likely unless ofc we do it a good 1-2 hrs later-Always a possibility ;)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just heard in general chat they aren't doing it anymore as RTB is over :-(

Hats off to the guys for sorting it out. I had a lot of fun doing these.