• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Public house drop July 5th @ 7pm eastern.

• Thread starter lady_pearl
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

lady_pearl

Closing some of my extra accounts so I am going to be dropping one of my storage houses July 5th @ 7pm. Saw this done on another shard & it looked like fun. I'm not a greedy person so figured this would be better than keeping or just throwing away the stuff.

I will be dropping runes around here and there and if by chance you don't get one you can ask me for one if you see me in game or goto my yew gate house ~ there will be runes locked down to it on the floor of that house.

First Pic is of house drop location, second is yew gate house. . :thumbsup:

Attachments

L

lady_pearl

Re: Public Fel house drop July 5th @ 7pm eastern.

Is the house in Tram or Fel?
oh! forgot all about that... sorry!! Both the house I am dropping and the yew gate house are in fel.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
hehhe looks like a fuuuuuuun time

L

longshanks

To Pearl,

What a great time yesterday. I'd like to thank you for your generosity to the shard. We in FY had a great time and we went from fighting there to fighting Tb at oasis well into the nite.

I didnt grab anything from the drop because I was too busy trying to stick my katana into as many people that i could but would love to hear what some of the better spoils were.

In the end though I thank you much. Your a girl with integrity and a whole lot of class.

*salute*