• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Harrower!!

T

TheMac

Awesome time thanks guys for hosting this, and for the +20 :). Cant wait to see the pics and the video nexus! I'm down for this any time. (BTW Selling +20 Stat scroll!)

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep! It was awesome. Thank you whoever I stole that +15 from, it was DELICIOUS! nomnomnom.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We hope everyone had a good time. Feel free to leave feedback. We did out best to defend from EVERY PVP GUILD ON THE SHARD against us haha.

Good fights all! Hope everyone had a good time and got lotsa scrolls!! :thumbup1:

L

longshanks

good time lox.

you guys did well. Imagine FY and oath/com working together.

We were praying for anyplace accept Hyloth and guess what it was Hyloth.

I guess you got the good karma spawn for helping the blues.

I hope the blues had a good time too. I know that playing in a non pvp guild many have never sniffed a Harrower. Good to see that the Tram side players can have that experience.

Again I'd just like to say that the community on Chessy is 1st class. Be it this event or Pearl dropping her Minoc house, allows for full scale interaction on the fel ruleset for both red and blue player alike.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
tanks yoos Ozog habed funs. Was nicey not to see fy's killins mees. TANK YOOS

N

Nastia Cross

A few of the blues didn't seem so happy, but I think that was mostly due to them not listening and us losing patience and hitting them with the naughty stick. It was my first night back and I was certainly very rusty and my new bluetooth mouse was uncooperative at times, but I had a blast. Thanks to all the blues for coming and thanks to my UHOH guildies (and new alliance mates) for all the heals.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Awesome time thanks guys for hosting this, and for the +20 :). Cant wait to see the pics and the video nexus! I'm down for this any time. (BTW Selling +20 Stat scroll!)
I've already sent Lox the video, it was his crews moment in the spotlight so Him or one of the other UhOh folks will get to unleash it on the Chessy Forums :p

Benito

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still annoyed I missed this.

I was in Aryslan before it started off and getting ready to leave at about 9:45pm EST when some people who recently moved here from another shard recalled to where their houses were on their old shard and found us in Aryslan.

Some fun pvp followed, but when it was all done the time was 10:10pm EST and the updates in general chat stated "no more blues can come!"

Damn.

Glad you guys had a great time. If it ever happens again I'll be there 30min. early instead of 15. Hopefully that'll work.

J

Jamlyn

I wanted to go too. As Benito said we had a little run in with some guys. Ah well, thanks Benito fir helping us fight and I hope we al lget together next time.