• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Public Dye Tubs

Coleostro

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all. May seem like an odd question but does anyone know of a location of dye tubs that are open to public? Have a few chests and other house items i would like to dye. Thank you for any help you can provide.

~Coleostro

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm sure there are some in New Mag, would guess Chargar's house. Else take teleporter from Young Travelers Inn to old NEW2 mining house, there are dry tubs on second floor.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I know there are some accessible via the umbra hub. Just try the teleporters. They lead to the NEW-guildhouse and to other locations with public dyetubs. The second public hub is in New Mag. Just try the public hub-system, good for checking the shard's locations.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all. May seem like an odd question but does anyone know of a location of dye tubs that are open to public? Have a few chests and other house items i would like to dye. Thank you for any help you can provide.

~Coleostro
My house along the wall in zento has all the dye tubs public on the roof. Step on the pentagram in the swamp on the first floor to get up there.

House is at the northern most gate on the western wall.

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My New Mag house right at the focus circle on east side of the town has all kinds of public tubs and other public items..

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My Rune Library has most of them (i think the only one i am missing is the Reward Statuette Dye Tub) It's on the south wall just east of the South Gate in Zento. i also put some dyes in the 13th anniversary bag in front of them.

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Moonglow Outfitters also has dye tubs and portals. A screen north of the portal.

Jack Nickelson

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And My Zento hub I think has them all except metalic leather :)